Don't Be Mad

Jay is impatiently tapping his feet on the ground while glancing at the door from time to time. Heeseung left him alone in the music room to search for Sunoo since "he has been gone for too long" (merely five minutes) Jay scoffs at the older's overprotectiveness. Acting as if Sunghoon is going to elope with his bestfriend.

Or he probably wanted to avoid being in the same room as me. At this point Jay has become used to being in the receiving end of the brunette's cold behaviour, but he would be lying if he says that his heart doesn't ache everytime he gets ignored.

When the door opens and two people walk in, Jay sighs in relief. He is fully prepared to land a punch on the skater's face for leaving him alone with Heeseung but the thought quickly disappears as soon as he realises that they are not Sunghoon and Sunoo.

"Oh hey Jay!"

"It's hyung to you, Riki." Jay scolds, which only earns him a shit-eating grin from the freshman.

"You care an awful lot about honorifics for someone who was born and raised in America," Riki comments while spreading out the music sheet on the desk "And then there is Wonie who doesn't give a shit."

The cat-eyed boy gives him a harsh glare at that statement "I do care about honorifics! I simply don't force you to call me hyung because you are from Japan." Jungwon chides the younger before turning towards Jay "I sometimes wonder if I should sue this idiot for defamation. He's been telling everyone that I let him speak to me informally! What if they start thinking that I don't respect our social hierarchy system?"

Jay pinches the redhead's cheek with an amused smile "Don't worry Wonie, I will drop kick anyone who thinks that way."

"What are you? A mindreader?" Riki laughs mockingly while tuning his guitar, completely ignoring the stink eye he is receiving from the redhead "And I don't say that to make you look bad..."

Before Jungwon can ask him to elaborate, the door opens and the two most awaited people (by Jay) finally step in. WITH HANDS INTERTWINED!

How on earth did he manage to charm the president in such a short amount of time? The bluenette makes a mental note to later beg his friend to teach him his ways. Although his friend appears to be the one acting meek around the smaller right now.

"Sunoo hyung! Where have you been- oh... who's that?"

"Wonie, didn't I tell you about a new member joining from today?" Sunoo gestures towards the blonde who just smiles awkwardly in return.

"Ah, Jay hyung's friend! My name is Yang Jungwon and I am a sophomore. If you need any assistance then please don't hesitate to approach me."

"That's too formal," Riki points out and decides not to look at the scary face Jungwon is making "Anyway my name is Nishimura Riki, just call me Riki."

"I'm Park Sunghoon. I'm a senior so um, feel free to call me hyung or to ask any question."

"Alright Sunghoon hyung, why are you holding hands with Sunoo san?" Riki interrogates with a teasing smirk and the skater finds himself blushing again.

"Uh... About that-"

"We are dating!"

"WHAT?!" Heeseung suddenly appears behind them causing the blonde to clutch his chest at the sudden intrusion "SINCE WHEN? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME SUNFLOWER??"

"And here I thought Sunoo hyung is secretly going out with Heeseung hyung instead." Jungwon chimes in, causing the 02' liners to exchange weird looks with eachother.

Sunoo simply lets out a gasp and pulls the blonde closer to his chest. Jay silently wonders if it's possible for Sunghoon's heart to fall out of his mouth at any moment "We met at a party, immediately clicked with each other, then we met again so I decided to ask him out and he said yes! Isn't that so romantic?"

"It's a far cry from what I would consider romantic but good for you i guess." Jungwon states to which Riki nods approvingly "You look cute together, however somebody looks a little pissed."

"So why am I learning about this only now?" Sunoo feels a little guilty by looking at his bestfriend's dejected face.

"Oh please, it's only been like fifteen minutes since he asked me out so give him a break." the skater answers in Sunoo's defence, somehow finding the courage to squeeze the younger's hand tightly.

Heeseung's unhappy frown instantly morphs into a glare as he turns towards Sunghoon but the skater refuses to give in and continues to stare back just as fiercely. Jay feels the need to step in but gets stopped by Riki who is enjoying the show.

The brunette backs off from the staring contest as he suddenly feels a pair of soft hands gently cupping his face. He sighs and leans into the touch "We will talk about this at home, okay?"

Sunoo looks into his hyung's tired eyes and nods. He knew that his bestfriend is going to be unhappy about this arrangement but it still hurts to see him like this.

Heeseung slowly removes the younger's hands from his face and walks away, not before throwing an uncanny look at Sunghoon and then at Jay who quickly averts his gaze.

"Well that was one hell of a show! A little boring i must say so I will give it a... Seven out of ten. And that's me being generous."

"Shut up Riki." Jay and Jungwon say in unison.

Sunoo moves his feet towards the window, begining to space out, so Sunghoon follows and stands beside the him by the window.

"I was aware that he hates my friend group, but not to that extent.
Hopefully he is not allergic to flowers cause i will be bringing an awful lot of those to your house." the blonde says in an attempt to lighten the mood. It luckily works as he hears a soft giggle coming from his side, making his heart skip a beat.

"You're so corny... I like that in a man."

A cheeky grin appears on Sunghoon's face "That's a good news 'cause my corniness will only increase from here on."

"Well, I am looking forward to it." Sunoo humors him with a glint in his eyes.

_

Jay watches them from afar and decides not to interrupt. He will ask Sunghoon to spill the whole story to him and Jake later. For now he tries to focus on whatever Jungwon and Riki have to say about the canteen's new menu which is apparently just tteokbokki with protein shake. What an odd combo.
.
.
.
.
.
𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲: 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗛𝗲𝗲𝘀𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗰 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 (𝗶𝗱𝗸 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼) 𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗠𝗩 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁! 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗱.

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲: 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗛𝗲𝗲𝘀𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗰 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 (𝗶𝗱𝗸 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼) 𝗔𝗻�...

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 ♡