Mess

"My clothes don't look too tacky right?"

"Nope."

"What about my hair?"

"Looks okay."

"Are my jeans too tight? How does my butt look?"

"Your butt looks fine."

"Sus."

"Do you really want to die before getting married, Hoon?" Jay warns, sending a repulsed look to Sunghoon who is busy fixing his hair for the seventh time in a row now.

They are about twenty steps away from Sunoo and Heeseung's shared apartment which is situated on the fourth floor of the residential building.

The blonde can already feel his legs trembling out of nervousness.

"I should have at least bought some flowers," Sunghoon whines "It feels so wrong to go there empty handed."

"We are going for a study session bro," Jay pauses, his gaze falling on a room located in the corner of the fourth floor "All you need to bring is your goddamn books."

Sunghoon nods and tries to gulp down his uneasiness while walking towards the shared-room, his hand shaking slightly as he knocks on the door twice.

He quickly musters up a charming smile, which drops just as quickly when he comes face to face with Lee Heeseung.

The brunette stares them down without saying a word, making Jay let out an awkward cough and Sunghoon is having none of it.

But before anything could go down, Sunoo luckily appears behind Heeseung.

He pushes the older aside and invites the two in, guiding them to the living room.

"Sunflower, what the hell-"

"Now, take it easy hyungie," Sunoo assures, kneading the older's tense shoulders inorder to calm him "He is just here to study with me."

"And what about Jay?"

"Sunghoon and Jay are a package deal, hyung." the ravenette laughs lightheartedly "Just like us! We are always joined at the hip."

"That's true but-"

"Jay hyung gets the highest score in every subject. He can surely teach us a thing or two!" Sunoo cuts in, already reaching for the older's hand and dragging him towards where the two Parks are already seated.

-

Their study session, to say the least, feels very awkward during the first ten minutes.

Jay keeps taking quick glances at Heeseung who is busy twirling his pencil around without saying a word.

Sunghoon on the other hand is about to go insane because of the close proximity between him and the ravenette.

Our knees are touching...

And then a number of strange thoughts suddenly crosses his mind.

Wouldn't it be suspicious if i act this nervous around my supposed boyfriend?

Heeseung seems like a perceptive type of person after all.

Maybe I should loosen up a little? But how can I act normal around an angel like-

Sunghoon breaks out of his trance when he hears a soft voice calling out his name.

"Hoonie hyung, are you finding a problem difficult?"

The blonde shakes his head, the tip of his ears turning pink after being caught spacing out by his crush.

"No, I just... Feel a bit thirsty."