Clear Up

"Let's end this, Sunghoon."

And that was it. He doesn't wait for Sunghoon to stop him, he simply spins on his heels as fast as he can, and marches away.

He almost, almost, feels bad for breaking off their fake relationship without any explanation. But is there any need for explanation? They knew what they were getting themselves into by spending so much time together, just to fool others, specifically their two best friends into thinking that this is all real. It did feel real.

Does Sunoo regret it?

Kinda.

Not because he didn't enjoy having Sunghoon around. Call him selfish but he actually loves being coddled by the blonde. Sunghoon always makes him feel giddy, excited and... happy? Something that his asshole of an ex-boyfriend was incapable of.

But the reason why he regrets getting involved with the skater, and falling deeply in the process, is because his feelings of longing and desperation for Sunghoon seemingly won't fade away anytime soon. And he doesn't want to trouble him any longer.

Sunghoon is better off without him.

_

"You are a special kind of idiot, aren't you?" Jungwon serves a cup of hot chocolate to a sobbing Sunoo.

"What do you mean?" Sunoo wipes his snot with the tissue Riki hands him.

"He is probably in the same state right now." Jungwon shakes his head to show his disappointment "You really think that he no longer wants to be around you because the deal is over? Like, for real?"

"Yeah because I'm a whore with severe attachment issues and that's exactly why that bitch Hanbin left me!" Sunoo wails and sobs harder on Riki's chest.

"But the difference is that he is not Hanbin, and I doubt that he has any negative opinions about you. Have you seen the way he looks at you, hyung? That idiot is whipped!" Jungwon scolds him like a mother, looking down at him menacingly with hands on his hips.

"The way... he looks at me?" Sunoo says amidst his sniffling.

Riki nods beside him before speaking "Like you are the only thing that matters to him, like you hold galaxies in your eyes and he wants to explore in it, like you are an angel that just descended from heaven-"

"That's oddly specific." Jungwon interrupts and Riki simply gives him a mischievous smile.

"Well, that's exactly how i look at you."

Jungwon's round cheeks turn as red as his hair at the sudden revelation. He covers his mouth with his fist and clears his throat, clearly flustered.

"Y-you certainly don't act like you see me like that."

"Come on Wonie, why do you think I keep boasting about the way you let me call you by your name even though you're older than me?"

"To show your disrespect for asian culture-"

"No, you dummy!" Riki grabs the shorter by the wrist "Everyone knows how uptight you are regarding things about honorifics, respect for elders and all that kind of stuff."

Jungwon remains quiet so Riki takes it as a cue to continue "Your admirers literally start shaking in anger when they learn about our dynamic. I want them to know that i'm an exception to you, that i am special, am i not, Wonie?"

Jungwon simply stares at him, mouth opening and closing like a goldfish, unable to form a proper sentence.

"Who is the idiot now?" Sunoo whispers to himself before gulping down on his hot chocolate. He almost feels jealous of them.