005, morning

MOUNT EVEREST - LABRINTH

Don't pick up my phone, ain't no one worth the time

MIN HO POV

it was saturday so i sat in bed and scrolled through my phone as i swiped ignoring messages, i put my phone down and went to the kitchen to cook

it was saturday so i sat in bed and scrolled through my phone as i swiped ignoring messages, i put my phone down and went to the kitchen to cook. i started making food as dae walked in, "that smells good" he held his stomach.

i rolled my eyes and made him a plate sliding it his way. he smiled and i made a plate and i out some in a bowl putting a lid on it. he looked at me confused and i just blinked "who'd you cook for?" he asked and i just looked at the bowl.

"mind your own drama, especially with kitty." i said and he went back to eating. i walked out taking the bowl with me when i saw y/n talking to the guy from a week ago, they seem to have been getting closer they seemed to be flirting.

she saw me and waved, i just smiled and walked to madison i gave her the bowl of food and she smiled "thank you min ho" she said and i looked at y/n. i told her i hated madison but here i was giving her food..

she looked back at her friend and they started walking away. i just slowly followed kind of close so i can hear their conversation. she was talking about a boy to him, "me and him are close but he keeps playing with my feeling." she said

i tried to thank of who it was, "i mean hes rude to me then he flips a switch and is nice and i cant tell what is going on with him." she said making me stop 'is she talking about me' i thought to myself and she just continued talking and then i decided to walk away and just take a breath

i went back to my dorm and plopped down in my bed. i grabbed my phone and texted y/n if we could talk. she said sure and then i just stared at her dry response. i powered my phone off and i cleaned up the kitchen from the mess i made.

-

time came and i heard a knock on the door and i went and opened it, y/n was wearing sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt and her crocs on. i let her in and she took her shoes off at the door and i walked to the kitchen. she seemed awkward.

"so what did you wanna talk about?" she asked and i just blinked. "i heard from someone that you like me?" i asked and she looked shocked 'please dont be true' she just stared and i started getting nervous. "i mean define like?" she asked in a joking tone and i looked at her serious. "come on y/n be serious."

she just looked at her hands "i mean i guess i did at some point but youre still in love with madison." she said looking at me and i looked away now and she smiled "if thats all, i have to go kitty and i are gonna get snacks for a movie night." she said standing up. "be careful." i said and she nodded.

i just rest my arms on the counter pushing myself up and i just thought to myself. 'that cant be real.. she was joking' i just looked up and grabbed my phone running out into the hall calling her name "y/n." i whisper yelled.

she looked back confused "im not in love with madison, that food was meant for you" i said before she smiled and nodded walking away again. i just felt tightness in my chest and walked back to my room. i never even loved madison she was just hook ups like every other girl.

'so why is y/n so different?'

sorry this one is short i didnt know what to write about!!