017, truths

TV - BILLIE EILISH

TV - BILLIE EILISH

I don't wanna talk right now
I just wanna watch TV
I'll stay in the pool and drown
So I don't have to watch you leave
I put on Survivor just to watch somebody suffer
Maybe I should get some sleep

I don't wanna talk right nowI just wanna watch TVI'll stay in the pool and drownSo I don't have to watch you leaveI put on Survivor just to watch somebody sufferMaybe I should get some sleep

Y/N POV

suddenly i felt Q let go as my breaths still were uneasy and i tried to grasp onto him but i couldnt reach far enough and suddenly i felt arms suddenly pull me into their chest

suddenly i felt Q let go as my breaths still were uneasy and i tried to grasp onto him but i couldnt reach far enough and suddenly i felt arms suddenly pull me into their chest. the cologne is a scent always stuck in my nose, min ho.. i suddenly try to push myself back and he just held me tighter i was still panicking.

it made me more panicked because i didnt want him to ruin finding madison as his lover. "please y/n youre okay love" he said and i froze for a second as my breathing slightly calmed. "min ho you cant" i slightly sobbed through my panicked breathing. "shh its okay i promise" i felt the warmth in the hug and slightly stopped fighting back.

i closed my eyes and he just rubbed my head and i just stared at the wall as my breathing calmed. i looked over to see everyone looking at me which made me embarrassed "turn away youre making her breath pick up again" min ho lied to have everyone look away.

i sat up and he let go of me but had his hands on my face. we just looked at each other and he chewed his inner cheek. "im so sorry" he whispered and i shook my head "stop it, its okay if you genuinely want to be with her" i said with a fake smile.

he just stared at me as i slowly stopped smiling and i just stared at him as well. i looked over at our friends to see kitty and madison staring at us and i pulled his hands off my face "go get your girl" i smiled and he shook his head "shes not my girl" he said and i sighed "isnt she the one though?" i asked and he looked down.

he followed and i looked over to see her looking at her feet. and everyone else was turned around now. "y/n it was a family deal, her dad wanted to work with my mother.." he said and i looked at him confused.

"i missed my mom so i thought dating her and getting her dad to work with her then we would be able to have our parents come back into town and id finally see my mom" he said and i just looked between the two of them. she was just playing with her shirt.

"why did you fight me then?" i ask her taking his hands off my face and she stay as quiet as before. "madison" i said and she sighed "i was jealous i loved min ho and it irritated me that he was giving all his love to you" she said and i just stared at her "so you fought me," i laughed slightly and she rolled her eyes

"then i came up with the plan knowing my dad was single and i could convince min ho about this plan to make him fall in back in love with me" she said and min ho stood up "so you lied to me" he shouted and i never heard him do that.

he sounded pissed and i just looked between the two and he yelled a lot at her i just heard ringing there was no other sounds just straight ringing in the ear. i closed my eyes and just tried to
ignore the argument that was happening.

"listen if you two are just going to argue get out" i said looking between them "i have a migraine and im so tired so real thing everyone that doesnt live in this dorm please get out" i said and everyone walked out, i went to my room grabbing some clothes.

i got in the shower and sat there for like 15 minutes and then decided to finished washing up then went to lay in my bed, i got comfortable in my sheets and put my phone on dnd. i rolled over and curled into my blankets,

i slowly dozed off and i was asleep for a couple hours before i woke from a nightmare and looked around the room and sighed laying back down. i grabbed my teddy bear and walked back to my bed staring at the stuffed bear ive had since i was seven.

'i cant believe ive had you for so long' i whispered to myself and smiled pulling to to my chest and squeezed it tightly. i soon ended up falling back to sleep and i didnt dream the rest if the night, i woke up to my alarm and put in my uniform and did my hair.

"im so tired still" i sighed to myself and walked out putting my shoes on and grabbed my stuff walking out of my dorm and walking to the hall to see Q and kitty out there waiting for me. dae and min ho were at a distance, i look at kitty and smiled before wrapping my arm in hers.

"lets go" i smiled and pulled her forward and grabbing Q's arm as well, we all walked together to class and we were just hanging out and having a good time but all min ho was doing was sitting there in silence. i would catch him sometimes looking at me and smile slightly.

we all just hung out as all the the finals were coming up and we studied a lot together and actually got things finished i wanted to land top 3 in the class so even when they werent studying i was studying alone.

we all just sat the girls dorm and we all just talking and looking over notes occasionally and just messing around, and still no word from min ho, he always looked at me but never said anything like he looked like he wanted to.