Chpater 9

Jarvis and Winston came back with fruits and are happy because they brought many oranges, "We found this while we were running back to the city, these fruits are rare so seeing them that many we decided to take them with us, females love them."

"Thank you! I always crave for this," unlike from her home, the size of the fruits are huge and can barely fit to her small, slender hands, "I wish I had a puncher."

"Puncher? What is that?" Peter asked.

"Something you made edible liquid out of fruits," she said and immediately sliced the orange into pieces, Winston took out a large leaf and put the sliced oranges and Drusilla began to eat them.

Curtis came back with an animal skin bag which made her curious, "What's inside that bag?" she asks and Curtis opens it for her and sees shiny emeralds.

"I went for colossal hunting and take this from them, they can help with your health," Drusilla wants to refuse but Curtis made an effort to hunt emeralds for her and decide to accept it and swallow one.

"Thank you Curtis, I feel refreshed," she kissed his cheek and gave him one of her oranges, suddenly a horn was blown indicating all males had to go there, "What happened?"

"There's a problem," Winston said and Drusilla told them she wanted to go there with them so they obliged and immediately went towards the ape king's castle, All the beastmen were there with a few females having some complaints.

"Please help us ape king, all water near our home is gone!"

"Our crops are dying and half of our females are starving!"

"Half of my beastmen in my tribe got sick!"

The ape king tried to calm them down but to no avail, there are also problems in the city where ferals began to attack and almost kidnapped females but thankfully the tigers saved them.

Disaster already? It's too early for that.

She then sees Bai Qingqing and hopes she will use her YouTube brain knowledge to solve the problem because she will not involve herself in this mess.

She pulled her males out of the crowd and began to leave until Bai saw her and called her name.

Itong puta!

She ignores her and Curtis then picks her up and they fasten their pace until they can't see Bai in the crowd and leave the castle, "Do you hate that female that much?" Peter asked.

"A solid yes, can we buy fabrics? I want to make more clothes since I can't open my space right now because I'm pregnant," they nodded and went towards the city.

They sell so many goods and her cravings start again, the oranges that she ate earlier are still fine after having a hard time opening her space. The sweetness of the oranges made her refresh from the heat.

She then has an idea to make her own business, by selling cold juices, the cold season is about to arrive and she also plans to teach beastmen how to preserve meat because Bai is taking too slow.

"Guys, I want to start selling goods, to have money to buy more goods," The two tetra beasts somehow disagree until she told her other reason why and change their decision, "What goods are you gonna sell? Fabrics? Foods? Accessories? I can help you with that," Peter suggested as he has experienced selling products.

"I hope you can teach me," she asked him where most fabric are sold and show her where they were, they have many options which she wishes to buy but don't want her males to use too much shards to buy but they insists and told her to pick what she wants.