Chapter 10

It's already after lunch but the males are still making the boots since the selling market won't start around an hour which gives Drusilla a time to make ear muffs.

In the tiger clan, Rosa heard the news that Drusilla is selling unknown products which irks her because all attention in on her, she wants her to be gone forever. She can't take the fact her title as the most beautiful female was taken away by Drusilla.

Drusilla sneezes. She saw Harvey and immediately wave him to come here, "Harvey I miss you," she cooed and Harvey peck her lips and forehead.

"I'm sorry Rusi, there's so many females that need medical check up and it takes me time, I'm sorry," Shuu watch how Drusilla interacts with her males and is somehow jealous, he can't wait to also have her affection after both of them mated.

Drusilla only makes 200 ear muffs and it's almost time for the selling market to open, she uses her powers to make more and most her males surround her so no beastmen sees her.

Shuu is so determined to protect her, ever since she reveals she is the beast God's messenger, he has a feeling to not trust the ape king no more, he stares at her and is so much in love with her.

She is not like other females, she is kind, outgoing, respects the males feelings, sweet and affectionate. He wish to hug her like what her males do, wish to comfort her, kiss her, and satisfy her.

After finishing everything, they went back to the city and found their spot was taken but beside them was another empty space, they immediately take it and start arranging things.

Until a beastmen stops them, "HEY! That's my spot!" they all look up, a man with black hair, had three stripes looking down at them, he has an aura of a flying beastmen.

"This is our spot now, there's not even a name on this spot," he was about to argue when he sees Drusilla, "Oh? A beautiful female, what is your name?" he immediately ignore the males and went straight to Drusilla.

She become uncomfortable, "I'm Joshua, a triple marked hawk beastmen, I can give you this spot, only if you become my female," when he was about to touch her, he was thrown away from her.

It was Shuu, nose flared and teeth gritting from anger, she sigh and let them start the fight, beastmen step back to give them space and they start fighting.

Shuu is a stripe lower but their fight is so intense, most beastmen stop to watch the fight and cheered at any sudd they choose. Until she notice something change in Shuu's aura, he is more powerful and the hawk is now having a hard time fighting back and eventually surrenders.

Shuu shift back into his human form and Drusilla sees three stripes, his left stripe is still the same but the right one in now two stripe. Everyone cheered and some of them congratulating him for breaking through the third stripe and that's when some females start to court him.

She won't let them have and so she immediately pull him into a kiss, to Shuu's surprise, "Shut it and stay with me, you are mine," she stated and they immediately left the crowd to go back to their stall.

The crowd went back to their own business and the hawk was nowhere to be seen, they start arranging the boots and ear muffs and people earlier who buy the jackets sees them and immediately went to their stall.

"What is these and how much?" one female immediately asked and Drusilla explained what are the use of ear muffs and boots and it intrigues them.

"I'll buy 2 muffs and 3 boots," she said and Shuu who is always Drusilla, packs the female's orders and gave it to them, seeing their new items they went to their stall.

Seeing then how they wear, they buy them for their females which sold them very fast.

Curtis and Winston are thankful they bring material for ear muffs and boots which they made immediately to add it to their stall. They didn't notice Rosa and her males coming in their stall.