Prologue

P R O L O G U E

Two years ago

          Her hands entangled in her black satin sheets as she arched her back and let out a soft subtle moan. "You like when I'm in it, don't you?" He whispered in her ear before grabbing her up by the neck and bringing her back to his front where he placed a sloppy but sensual soft kiss on her lips.

Choking her softly, he allowed her to drop back in the bed before smoothly lifting her bottom half to his lips where he blew his cool breath on it and teased her already soaked pair and bruised lips. He felt her shivered beneath him and it caused him to chuckle against her lips where it suddenly coated in her sweet smelling mix of womanhood.

Sucking on her clit to help her release the rest of her climax, he held it all in his mouth and rest her back on the bed before turning her around to face him. Taking his hand and wrapping it around her throat, "Don't break eye contact and I want you to slowly swallow every drop!" He whispered against her lips as she slowly opened up her mouth as they both watched her cum slip slowly out of his mouth and into hers where she happily obliged his command.

He smirked like a proud father and used his thumb to swipe some of the cum that fell on the side of her mouth and bent down to kiss her again. "You're such an obedient little princess." He complimented and ran his hand through her slits.

"Permission to speak?" She asked softly as he lifted her head to look at him.

He nodded, "You're not meant to be afraid of me. In this moment, we're both vulnerable and I want you to use your words so I can please you mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically until you ache for me in those realms."

She gulped and opened her mouth before shutting it close. "I want to do the same thing to you." She confessed and stared right in his eyes where she saw the mischief and excitement dancing in them. "I want to suck your dick until you cum in my mouth and you to suck my pussy until I cum to exchange it in our mouths."

He bent down until their eyes were directly in front of each other. "Whatever you want you'll get plus more. Your wish is my command." He kissed her lips softly and positioned them both in sixty-nine where she was on top and he was on the bottom.

The way she was feeling felt like her entire body was on fire and with each stroke, lick, suck and touch made it feel like he was cooling her off and the intensity in the room almost made her feel like she couldn't breathe with the excitement of a new barrier being broken within her.

Who knew sex could be so rough but yet so passionate that the feeling could be felt from the crown of her beautiful head to the soles of her soft polished white toes. The way her body ached every time his hands or body would stop touching her, the freedom of expressing her nastiest desires and it being met with the same energy but ten times better.