Chapter 12

After the stressful day their products already went out of stock and immediately went home with two new members, seeing all the shards, animal skins and herbs made her escastic.

"Finally we don't have to worry of hunting! Will the market still be open?" Drusilla asked, "Tomorrow is the last day of the market since tomorrow is also the start of the heavy cold season," Jarvis replied as he put all the remaining food inside the cabinet that Winston made and Drusilla pit space in it so that the food won't go spoiled.

Muir and Diego are so fascinated by all unrecognizable things inside their home, a flat, wide wood covered with a thin animal skin and seven animal filled skin that has a square shape surrounded the flat wood.

"This are called table, where my males, suitors and I ate three times a day, these square shaped ones are called pillows, they were filled with cotton and we sit on them to be comfortable."

"Those woods that is attached on the wall, with double doors are called cabinets, that's where we store our things or ingredients for cooking," Drusilla start to your them around and explain how they works and the only place they really like is the room called bathroom.

"This is where my males and I, mostly myself clean ourselves and these jars that filled with cream are the ones I made and also use everyday, this one is called shampoo, conditioner and body wash."

Both hawk males sometimes got distracted by Drusilla's beauty and miss out some information she explained. They snapped out when she led them to another room.

"And lastly, the bedroom, where all of us sleep together, I made it sure the bedroom I made should be huge in case a new male will be joining my finally," they both blushed, they follow Drusilla to the another cabinet but it's the tall one, she open it and both males are stunned at the sight of the clothes, since they are so many of them and they didn't even know they just enter her space.

Most of them have feminine which belongs to Drusilla, she reaches the farthest of all clothes and all of them are different from Drusilla's clothes, she takes two different clothes.

Drusilla really prepared the clothes just for them, for Muir the skirt is an animal skin and has no patterns, just color black, and a gray animal skin vest, Drusilla doesn't really have fashion when it comes to men and she tried her best, for Diego, the skirt is also the same but a little longer, it reaches on the knees and has slits in each side, the top is a simple shirtless black top with turtle neck.

"I'm sorry if these clothes might be a little ugly, I don't know what males wants and I tried my best to make them," she explain but both males just start smiling happily.

"We don't deserve you Drusilla, we are so happy for making us special," Muir said as he takes the gift the female gave him, she then start explaining how to put them on and both males was already undress in front of her.

She blush and turn around while Muir and Diego put the clothes on, they both promised to themselves to take care of their clothes, they didn't regret coming here and because if they reject the offer, they might even regret it for not meeting the sweet, caring female in front of them.

She finished touring them around it was already night and she felt that she was ready for Winston and Shuu, "can Shuu and Winston be the one to sleep with me tonight?" she asked her three males, they first look at each other and then they nodded.

She also wish both hawk males can sleep inside and when they tried to insist, she glares at them, "Do you except me to believe you can withstand the cold?"

They both immediately shook their head as a no and obliged to her words, they decide to sleep on the other room not far away from the master bedroom, Shuu and Winton both have their tails wagging and have blush on their faces.