The Beatles Rock Band!

Like I said in the previous chapter, you have no idea how long I've been begging for this game. Literally for so, so long, and thankfully for my birthday I finally got it and practically screamed. 😊

Unfortunately, literally as soon as I got it I was greeted by this:

But eventually, I did get a guitar. And oh boy, did I struggle with that. I went on the beginning tutorial and did fine, but the advanced? Nope. Didn't even bother with the expert. That's when I realized: sometimes this guitar doesn't even like to work.

Yet somehow, the second day, I got miraculously a lot better on guitar. So much better that I decided to go onto the story mode, and that's quite fun. Just the early Cavern Club though, and I did...ok.

Then, when I got the microphone, what the game really wants you to get, it was basically the same story. My mom and I tried and she actually did way better than me on our first tries...but then, once again, my second try on my own, I did amazing. And now I can somehow get 100% on some songs?! What?! I even did that on story mode, which is actually what I'm using on story mode instead of the guitar so I can get all of the photos.

But then again, that was all easy difficulty.

I've finally felt confident enough to move to medium on both and well, it's not so bad on the microphone, it hardly seems any worse. But on the guitar, oh dear...

It adds the blue key and chords and that's a nightmare. Oh my, practice that 😂

Only thing is that I wish I had the drums so I could be Ringo and have the whole band, but look at how much they are:

No way. Not fair. And these aren't even the ones I need, but still. Outrageous.

So fun though 😍😍😍😍😍

Also, what is today, guys? Pictures coming soon 😉