Two Stories for John!

The magic of John's birthday is not over yet, beatlemaniacs! When asking for suggestions of what I should do for his party, one of them was to write a story for him. At first, I thought I would be way too busy, especially with all of the other stories I'm writing. But no. We can work it out.

So here they are! One is just the McLennon comic I did but a but written out and more detailed, and the other is a little story I'm doing for my friend.

First story (credit to classicxguitar and PRtaco11 for the story idea):

George: *sings* It's Johnny's birthday, it's Johnny's birthday, and we would all like to wish him all the very best, it's Johnny's birthday...

Ringo: *applauds* Alright, George! That was so good! He's gonna love it!

George: Do you really think so? I mean, come on Ringo, I wrote that in like a minute.

Ringo: I think he will. It's the thought that counts, right?

George: Aww, Ritchie...

Ringo: *smiles*

George: *stomach loudly growls* Ugh...where are John and Paul? I'm starving! And that cake is calling my name... *licks lips*

Ringo: George...no.

Meanwhile, with John and Paul...

John: *is blindfolded and is being led by Paul* Paul, where on earth are you taking me? I feel like I've been wearing this daft thing forever!

Paul: Quit your complaining! Once we reach our destination, you'll be happy that I brought you here. *in his mind* I'm holding his hand to lead him here now...ah.

John: *in his mind* I'll never admit it, but I really like that he's holding my hand to lead me to this mysterious location...it's rather comforting.

Paul: *opens the door* Ok, John. Take off the blindfold!

Paul, George, and Ringo: SURPRISE!

John: *smiles and blushes a little* Aww, guys...

Paul: Happy birthday, John!

John: I love you lads. Thank you so much. You're right, Macca, I am happy you brought me here. Sorry for whining so much...

Paul: Oh, stop apologizing and have some cake.

George: CAKE TIME!

Paul: Um...yeah.

George: *eats the cake so fast that most of it just gets on his face*

John: Um...George?

George: Yes?

John: You got a little...

George: I know. *licks it off*

John: Yeah...the rest of my cake is staying far away from you.