39

Kook's voice was filled with frustration as he bickered with Namjoon, "It's all your fault, Joon! If you hadn't persuaded me to lie to Hoseok just like you've been lying to Jin, I wouldn't have to feel this intense jealousy towards Hoseok now that he's spending so much time with Eunwoo!"

Namjoon furrowed his brows, his tone defensive, "Hold on a minute, Kook! How is this my fault? It's not fair to compare the two situations. What I did with Jin was different, and it was for a completely different reason. Besides, I never asked you to lie to Hoseok, I only suggested you take some time to figure things out. You try to help a guy and this is what you get," Joon said sarcastically.

"Well, because of you, Hoseok and Eunwoo are inseparable now. They are practically attached at the hip. They watch movies together, wipe each other's tears, and who knows what else. It's just getting out of hand. He's such a third wheel. Last night, when Hoseok and I were trying to have some alone time, his message pops up, and suddenly he's laughing at Eunwoo's lame jokes. They were texting non-stop... I mean, seriously... He is becoming a real cockblocker..." Jungkook gestured wildly.

Kook continued, frustration evident in his voice, "Well, it sure feels like you pushed me into a corner, Joon. Now I can't help but feel like I'm losing Hoseok to Eunwoo, and it's driving me crazy."

Namjoon took a deep breath, his expression serious, "Kook, I understand that you're feeling insecure, but it's important to remember that relationships are complex. My situation with Jin is not the same as yours with Hoseok. You need to trust in your own relationship and have open, honest communication with Hoseok about your feelings about Eunwoo."

Kook let out a frustrated sigh, his voice tinged with vulnerability, "I'm scared that I'll lose Hoseok, just like Jin could potentially lose trust in you. I don't want that to happen to us."

Namjoon softened, realizing the depth of Kook's worries. He stepped closer to him, placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder, "Okay, first of all, Jin won't lose trust in me coz I won't tell him. And Second, I care about you and our friendship. Look, urghhhh....this is my way of working on making things right with Jin, but I know that you and Hoseok can work through this too. Just have some faith in Hoseok and remember that love is built on understanding and forgiveness."

Kook looked into Namjoon's eyes, a mixture of frustration and vulnerability still present. "Do me a favor Joon-hyung, don't give me any relationship advice....in fact, don't give me any advice." It was time for him to confront his own insecurities, have an open conversation with Hoseok, and find a way to rebuild trust and strengthen their relationship. He knew he messed up and he need to tell Hoseok the truth. The fear of losing Hoseok was unbearable.

============================================================================

*Knock Knock*

Eunwoo opened the door and saw Kook standing there. "Jungkook"

"Eunwoo do you have a moment?"

"Umm...sure, I was about to go to shopping with Hoseok. Can we walk and talk?", Eunwoo said as he closed the door of his apartment.

"Ya that's what I wanted to talk to you about."

"What is it?"

"I need you to stop cock blocking me."

"Huh what?" Eunwoo looked at Kook with surprise.

Kook took a deep breath. "You are there at my apartment all the time. You guys go to the park together, watch movies together. Look, it's not like I don't trust you, its just that its my private space and I want to spend some time with my husband – Hoseok and my son too." Jungkook enunciated every word ensuring that Eunwoo gets the idea.