Chapter 4

◎Don't love beauty and love country? ◎

Ying Li got up, and exchanged a friendly handshake with the other party: "Hi, Miss Lin, I'm Ying Li."

By saying hello, Ying Li took a quick look at Lin Tianqing's attire. He found that Lin Tianqing was wearing high-heeled high-heeled shoes and an imposing dark red dress—just like a "princess in the palace".

Lin Tianqing also emphasized the identity of "marriage partner". It is obvious that she is here to show her sovereignty.

"Mr. Qi drank a little too much last night, so he's still sleeping in his room."

Although she and Qi Beicheng got a license and had a wedding, Ying Li believes that, in a realistic sense, he is the one who meddles in other people's emotional lives. "Little Three".

So long before passing through the door, he was prepared to be approached by the main palace.

He didn't have any malice, and he didn't want to fight against his real girlfriend. He lowered his tone as much as possible to show his kindness: "Please sit down, both of you, and I'll go and wake up Mr. Qi right away."

But these neither humble nor overbearing words angered Lin Tianqing.

"Wait--what are you calling?" "

Lin Tianqing's voice instantly rose three degrees!

"Jia Ye and I are both old friends of Bei Cheng, and we have spent countless days and nights with Bei Cheng. You only have one night, what is there to be proud of? Ying

Li paused, a trace of doubt appeared on her face: "I didn't mean that." "

The male friend who was called "Jiaye" was also puzzled by Lin Tianqing's sudden anger, and reminded him gently: "Tianqing? Pay attention to the topic and don't stray away."

"I..."

Lin Tianqing realized her gaffe, and tried to suppress her anger, trying to put on a friendly and friendly appearance.

"Sorry, I was in a hurry just now."

She apologized, but her lowered hands were clenched into fists, and she clenched hard for a while before releasing them, returning to a naturally unfolded state.

Ying Li, who noticed the details, didn't say anything, but secretly thought: She is really angry.

...Why is she so angry?

She is the "authentic girlfriend" who has captured Qi Beicheng's heart, and she is also Qi Beicheng's original marriage partner. It stands to reason that she should be full of confidence, so she doesn't have to be angry with him as a "third party"?

Seeing that Lin Tianqing was in an unstable state, Zhou Jiaye immediately took over the quarrel, and said in a strict voice: "Sister-in-law, we don't know what purpose you approached Beicheng, but we hope you understand: this marriage between you and Beicheng is related to Beicheng's career is more related to the future development of our second master Qi's faction."

Ying Li was confused when she heard this, and said, "This marriage between me and Mr. Qi will be related to so many things. ?"

It's about so many things, but it's not about his own happiness and future?

"Yes." Zhou Jiaye nodded, "For Beicheng's career and for our faction to reverse the disadvantages, can you go and Qi—" "Can you

divorce Beicheng?" Lin Tianqing interrupted in a hurry.

After the words fell, before Yingli could react, Zhou Jiaye showed surprise first: "Tianqing, didn't we agree like this this morning? You, what are you talking about?" Lin Tianqing ignored Zhou Jiaye's question and went straight

to He Yingli put on the bar: "Just talk, can we leave?"

She looked angry and frustrated, both gaffe and impolite.

Ying Li wondered, and wondered if Qi Beicheng liked such a straightforward, reckless, innocent and unpretentious girl?

Doesn't it seem that he is very similar to him in terms of appearance and personality?

Since it doesn't look like him, how can Qi Beicheng use him as a substitute?

Or is he not even counted as a stand-in, and is only regarded as a tool to vent his desires that can be manipulated and played with?

"Of course not."

Ying Li returned to her senses in time and answered concisely.

"Unless you can return my parents' inheritance."

Lin Tianqing: "You—"

Ying Li smiled: "I can't lose money and get divorced, right? How can there be such a good thing in this world." "Miss Lin, I I didn't intend to get involved in your relationship with Mr. Qi, but just like—"

Ying Li paused in the middle of speaking, turned to look at Zhou Jiaye, and tilted her head slightly.

Zhou Jiaye hurriedly returned to his senses and introduced himself: "My surname is Zhou, my name is Zhou Jiaye, and I am Beicheng friends. "Our Zhou family are family friends of the Second Master Qi's family, and even more loyal supporters of the Second Master's faction."

Zhou Jiaye hesitated and wanted to add something to explain, but Ying Li didn't give it a chance, and turned around with a "hmm".

"As Mr. Zhou said, this marriage involves all aspects of interests. I hope that when you calculate your own interests, you will not forget: I also have my interests to protect." Ying Li still spoke softly, her tone of voice was harmonious

. The strength is as strong as his weak and weak body.

He is polite, courteous, and well-behaved, showing the unique family upbringing of a down-and-out wealthy family. The only thing that differs from his usual appearance is that he is a little less negative, and a little more aggressive like a budding piranha.

When talking about her parents and the treasures left behind by her parents, Ying Li will never give in passively.

"As long as I can return all of my parents' inheritance, then I can sign the divorce agreement now, immediately, immediately, and never get involved in your life."

Ying Li's attitude was very clear.

It was precisely because of the clarity that Lin Tianqing became even more annoyed, and almost stomped on the spot: "You, you are so despicable! You actually used your parents' inheritance to buy yourself a wealthy marriage!

" I really want to spend money to marry into a super wealthy family!

With the Qi family's reputation and prestige, marrying into it will definitely lead to a comfortable life! Even if Qi Beicheng fails in the competition in the future, relying on the financial resources and influence of Qi Erye's faction, the rest of his life will never be too bad!

Not to mention that the partner of this marriage is still Qi Beicheng—the cold and indifferent workaholic Qi Beicheng who is called "the falling star of the business world"!

Although Lin Tianqing doesn't know Qi Beicheng as well as Zhou Jiaye, a young girl, but four years of being classmates is enough for her to understand Qi Beicheng's character and behavior.

She knew very well that Qi Beicheng was a down-to-earth male chauvinist besides "not loving beauties but loving the country".

Marrying a rich and powerful male chauvinist may not necessarily reap happiness and romance, but it will definitely - there will be sufficient material life security!

Lin Tianqing even dreamed of becoming the beautiful daughter-in-law of the Qi family!

She plans to get married first, enjoy a superior material life, and then use her time and dedication to warm and influence the iceberg of Qi Beicheng!

But before she could design her position, Ying Li, the down-and-out rich young master who broke out halfway, got there first!

"You, you are so despicable...you are really so despicable!"

At yesterday's wedding, the bride wore a veil that obscured her face, and walked in a hurry, causing the guests to be unable to see the bride's face clearly, so they could only secretly guess the bride's face. Zi is a "neither male nor female, ugly and shameful".

Lin Tianqing also cursed secretly, hoping that the other party would be an uneducated and vulgar man.

Qi Beicheng's drunken behavior seemed to confirm the truth of everyone's guess.

It was only after seeing Ying Li herself that Lin Tianqing realized that she was wrong, they all thought wrong.

Ying Li has a face with excellent facial features, delicate and soft like a white porcelain doll. The lines of his face are smooth and full, giving people a sense of classical femininity, but his brows and eyes reveal heroism and sharpness, and his demeanor is cold and dangerous, instantly pulling away the sense of distance.

If Yingli really can't compare to Lin Tianqing, then Lin Tianqing will probably feel better. From appearance qualifications, to family education, to the most simple and straightforward - how much working capital can be used to support the Qi family.

Ying Li is superior in everything, far surpassing her in everything.

How could Lin Tianqing not be in a hurry, how could she not be upset?

"Won't your conscience really hurt if you step on Beicheng's career and marry into a wealthy family?" Or do you have no conscience at all? "

Lin Tianqing felt that she was not only wrong, but also lost.

The loss was complete and messy.

Just at this time, a familiar voice sounded from behind Yingli: "It's early in the morning, why are you making so much noise? "

Ying Li froze, not only because of Qi Beicheng's waking up, but also because of...

An inexplicable premonition welled up in his heart.

Lin Tianqing was overjoyed, her eyes deliberately passed through Yingli, to meet Qi Beicheng's eyes: "Beicheng, you can count!"

She had a plan in mind, and rushed to Qi Beicheng's side.

When passing by Ying Li, she suddenly stretched out her hand to pull Ying Li, then sprained her foot and fell heavily to the other side!

"Ah—"

She fell weightlessly and pushed a sofa chair. The sofa chair was pushed out a short distance and hit the unsteady simple wooden tea table.

After a crisp sound, the glass fruit bowl that was placed on the edge fell to the ground and shattered into a puddle of water and glass slag.

Lying quietly between the water and the glass slag is the bagged Chinese medicinal liquid that was swollen and cooled.

"You..."

Lin Tianqing fell onto the carpet, covered her sprained foot in pain, and looked at Yingli with a shocked expression.

"Mr. Ying, what do you mean?"

She acted so fast and so ruthlessly that Ying Li was confused and didn't realize it for a long time: "I..."

Ying Li felt that something was going to go wrong.

The ominous premonition came true so quickly!

When the incident happened, Qi Beicheng was behind him, and Zhou Jiaye was behind Lin Tianqing. Both of them were stuck in a subtle perspective, and it was difficult to perceive the truth.

Based on their friendship with Miss Lin, they would trust Miss Lin 100% and misunderstand him, right?

what to do?

"Are you okay??"

Sure enough, Qi Beicheng's distressed and anxious voice came from behind.

Ying Li quickly thought about how to deal with it, but unexpectedly, Qi Beicheng acted in a hurry, and the person who came forward to care was—"

Baby, didn't the broken glass hit you?" Qi Beicheng hugged the little beauty from behind, his expression nervous, " Scared?"

...is that him?

Ying Li's eyes widened, and she thought to herself, is this person okay, are you sure you didn't care about the wrong person?

Zhou Jiaye and Lin Tianqing were also surprised.

Qi Beicheng embraced the circle of beauties lovingly, raised his head and glared at Zhou Jiaye, who was busy firing question marks: "Why are you standing there? Help!" Zhou Jiaye hurriedly helped Lin Tianqing up, brought

Lin Tianqing to sit on the sofa chair, and comforted him: "Calm down, I'll find someone to give you an ice pack."

Qi Beicheng tsk-tsk and scolded, "I asked you to get the medicine, why are you helping him? Quickly pick up my wife's medicine!"

The author has something to say

: Glass:? ?

Qi Gou: Who, who doesn't love beauty and country? who is it?