Chapter 64

◎Qi Beicheng has someone else in mind? ◎

"Hi, hello," He Xuran didn't know why, so he wiped his hand that touched the basketball on his dark-colored shorts, and then shook hands with Qi Beicheng, "My name is He Xuran. May I ask what you can do for me?" He

Xuran The first impression he gave to Qi Beicheng was good, he treated others with humility and courtesy, and the small details before shaking hands were also very good points.

Qi Beicheng gritted his teeth secretly, thinking that the real thing is the real thing, and his temperament and attitude are really good. At least compared to Yu Qichuan, He Xuran is more convincing to him.

But it doesn't matter, he's not bad either, because—now the "true card" is him!

"I'm here to thank you." Qi Beicheng presented the white gift box in his left hand, trying to show the aura and demeanor of an elite man and a successful mature man, "Lili...that's my wife, the last time you saw her "Beautiful brother"; he told me about this adventure of yours after he came home last time.

"Thank you for protecting Lili at that time. This is my heart."

"This..." The young man took it in a daze, checked the contents of the gift bag, and wanted to hand it back in fear, "This is too much." It's too expensive, I can't take it."

Qi Beicheng sent the latest iPad Pro and a matching Apple Pencil, a set of which adds up to seven to eight thousand yuan.

To President Tangtang Qi Yun, this amount of money is naturally nothing - losing a single hair is more painful than losing this money.

But for He Xuran, who is still a middle school student, it is too important!

Even the rich second generation has not yet reached the time when they can accept such an important gift without blinking. While passing the gift back, he waved his hands and explained: "Brother Ying Li was almost hit by our basketball, we should apologize to him.

"It's not a big deal, let alone protection or not."

"It's not expensive, it's just a small gift," Qi Beicheng deliberately lit up his watch when he pushed it back with his left hand, "I'll buy it if you take it or not." Yes, the facts cannot be changed.

" Besides, Lili's situation is special. He is physically weak and weak, never going out and recuperating at home since he was a child. It was only in June that his health got better, and I dared to let him go out for a walk. "

He Xuran noticed that famous watch shining with golden light, and it looked like a rare item!

He is not stupid, he lives in a wealthy and well-off family, and he knows many luxury brands. He immediately guessed that the gentleman in front of him has an extraordinary background.

Qi Beicheng...

so familiar name, I always feel like I heard it on some media platform? "

So it's like this..." He Xuran swallowed, "Then Brother Yingli's current physical condition is better than before? ? "

He Xuran was not surprised by the fact that Yingli's body was weak, but Qi Beicheng exuded that kind of stable aura that only belongs to adults, which made him a little nervous. Is this brother Yingli's husband? He is so tall and has an aura

. It was scary.

He admitted that he had always had delusions about the beautiful brother that day, so he came to this court to play every day without fear of wind and rain, and persisted for the whole summer vacation. He also guessed what the husband

of the beautiful brother would look like, I thought it might be a more energetic athlete, a rough guy type, a simple and honest, gentle and kind-hearted male mother type, and a petite puppy type in the next year... But I never expected that it would be so aggressive

, Serene and steady, the type of elite president.

On the one hand, I feel very reasonable, on the other hand, I feel very flustered. If the other party is such a one in a million, then wouldn't he...

won't he be incomparable?

"Very good, the situation is much better now than before." Qi Beicheng saw the boy's restraint.

He shouted Yes in his heart, the competition is over! I compared the "Original Genuine Attack" fiercely!

On the surface, he could not directly show embarrassment due to his bad behavior, so he could only pretend to be friendly and pat the boy on the back, asking in a big brother manner.

"Are you free now, can I spare you a little time?"

Qi Beicheng's behavior made He Xuran even more nervous: "Yes, yes. Mr. Qi, you can ask anything you want, but this gift is still..." Take it back. It's too expensive, I can't accept it.

" "Hey, I've said it's all right. If you don't accept it, it's useless for me to keep it. " Maybe I will feel that it is redundant for a while, and I will throw it away. "

" Lost, lost? He Xuran was surprised, and then stopped the hand that still wanted to reject, "Then, that's fine. Thank you, I will put it to good use. "

Qi Beicheng pointed to a shady place, and went to sit down on a bench under the shade of a tree with the young man. The two men, who were nine years apart in age, started chatting casually. They said it was chatting, but they were

all Qi Beicheng took the initiative to ask a lot. The content of the questions was also very detailed, such as where he lived, where he went to school, how his grades were, etc.

Out of politeness and respect for his elder brother, He Xuran answered very seriously at first, and asked back questions from time to time "Mr. Qi, what about you?" In this way, the "dialogue" is maintained.

But after repeating this a few times, He Xuran felt something was wrong, and finally couldn't help interrupting: "Wait a minute, wait a minute."

The boy was sweating coldly, and scratched his temples in confusion.

"Are you checking my household registration?"

Qi Beicheng nodded: "Yes."

He Xuran: "Huh?"

"I want to know more about your situation," Qi Beicheng added, "Maybe you will be with Li again in the future As Lili's husband, I must be more familiar with your situation out of precaution and protection."

He said in a routine way, but what he really thought was that the high school boy was right in front of him. , Should he find out the details carefully and implement the policy of fire prevention, theft prevention and high school students prevention to the end?

If you accidentally wear it back later, these information will play a big role!

"That's it..."

He Xuran rubbed the back of his head again, understanding Qi Beicheng's "prevention" as guarding against bad guys.

"Don't worry, I'm not a bad person. If Yuan meets brother Yingli in the future, I will definitely take good care of him and prevent him from being in danger." "No, no," upon hearing the words "take good care of me," Qi Beicheng quickly waved his

hand , "You don't need to take care of me. I'll leave you my assistant's phone number. In case you meet again, you can call my assistant on this number.

" If there is a situation..."

He Xuran faintly sensed that Qi Beicheng's identity is not simple - there is a high probability that he is a very powerful director with high authority in a large multinational company, right?

People of this class and status shouldn't be so busy at work that they don't have time to deal with complicated and trivial matters. Why do they always ask him to call?

——Can he, a fifteen-year-old quasi-high school student, really have the guts to fight?

"Lili's situation is special," Qi Beicheng said in a serious tone, "it's a mental illness, and the onset will be accompanied by strong mood swings, and if you don't manage it, you may even have suicidal thoughts. There is a high probability that you will not be able to handle it as a minor. It's safer for adults and professionals."

"Oh..." He Xuran was persuaded, and nodded to express his understanding, "Okay, I have written down all your instructions." The young man was very patient, and waited for

Qi Beicheng to find out the note and write down the number Finally, he took the post-it note with both hands, read through the string of Arabic numerals with strong handwriting, and after confirming that there was no problem, he carefully folded it in half and stuffed it into the student card holder that he carried with him.

This series of small details caught the attention of Qi Beicheng, who came to "show off his power" with microscope eyes today to show his genuine identity.

Although he won the competition in all aspects, Qi Beicheng didn't feel refreshed. After all, he was a twenty-four-year-old young man, while the other party was still a fifteen-year-old youth.

No matter how you look at it, this bravado is meaningless, and no matter how you look at it, it seems that he is bullying others.

But that's fine too.

The purpose of his coming here is not entirely to show off his status as a real husband, but more, he wants to take a look, take a look, the author of the original work appointed by the author, and those readers who don't have eyesight What does a recognized genuine attack look like?

Facts have proved that this young man surnamed He is quite good. This is probably the only time that the blind readers of the original work didn't pick the wrong person.

He didn't know what a fifteen-year-old boy would look like in three years. He might grow taller and bulkier—at best, he would reach his level. To put it bluntly, he is also the figure of a standard danmei novel.

The young man is not as rich, powerful, powerful, with a good background, good at intrigue, and calculating layout; the young man is just an ordinary rich second generation with better background, better education, optimistic personality, caring and caring.

The young man is not as good as him in everything, but in the previous life and in the original work, the young man only needs one condition to win him:

caring about his precious ex-wife.

With the divorced property, the ex-wife doesn't have to worry about material life at all. Therefore, his self-satisfied power, status, money, etc. were not the focus of Yingli's care and concern in the previous life.

From this point of view, the clean, pure, innocent and kind male high school grass is indeed a perfect protagonist.

He Xuran is well-deserved of the genuine name.

"That's great." Qi Beicheng unconsciously felt a burst of emotion, and raised his hand to pat the arm of the young man beside him, "He is upright, kind, young and optimistic... "Student He, you are really a very, very good person, trustworthy and respectful." entrust. "

He was thinking about his ex-wife.

He was reborn, changed the development of the unpleasant plot in the previous life, and upgraded from a stepping stone and a tool man who promoted the plot to a real husband. It stands to reason that everything in the previous life no longer exists and has been overturned. .It

's just that every time when the night is quiet and everything is asleep, he still thinks of his ex-wife.

He often thinks, what if he is not reborn?

He used to think about not wanting it. If he is not reborn, he will be replaced—he doesn't want it He doesn't want it!!

Now he is thinking that there is a high probability that he will not wake up if he is not reborn; if he doesn't wake up, if he doesn't know how to correct his mistakes, he won't be able to get Xiao Hu Meizi's forgiveness and stay by Xiao Hu Meizi's side.

Can that high school boy do it? Only eighteen years old, can he really take good care of his beautiful ex-wife who is suffering from illness and has severe mood swings?

Confirmed today, yes.

The opponent relied on this to win over him in his previous life.

"If it's you, I'll feel much more at ease." Qi Beicheng smiled and let go of a big stone in his heart.

He thought it was alright, alright, the real card in the original work was the male high school, not that bastard Yu Qichuan.

The young man was confused when he heard it, and asked back with a frown, "Don't worry?" "Mr. Qi, why can't I understand what you said? "

"It's nothing, just think I'm talking to myself." "Qi Beicheng waved his hand, and lied casually, "I have a friend, and his ex found a boy with a personality similar to yours to be her boyfriend.

"My friend has been dying or living for a long time, and he still can't care about it. He has complained to me several times." He

Xuran was puzzled: "This..."

Why did he suddenly turn from checking the household registration to talking about emotions?

"You are very similar to that boy. After getting along with you, I probably understand the mood of my friend's ex-the younger boy, it is indeed better to have the younger boy.

" let it go. " Qi Beicheng glanced at his watch, and calculated that the time was almost up. He went to Yingli's favorite dessert shop in a while, and bought a copy of

Yingli's favorite matcha layer.

The fox will just focus on eating, and don't bother to ask about his afternoon itinerary!

"I have something to do in a while, so let's take a step first." The tablet and pen are for you to study, I wish you a happy high school life. "

Qi Beicheng patted the young man on the back for the last time. After the senior gave him a blessing, he went to the parking lot without looking back, thinking about the matcha mille-feuille. Baby wife, baby wife! He didn't

pay

attention Seeing He Xuran's bewildered and confused expression who was still sitting in his seat,

"What did you say "I have a friend"... In fact, this friend is Mr. Qi himself, right? "

The more He Xuran thought about it, the more he felt it was true, but he couldn't follow the logic.

"But...Mr. Qi is brother Yingli's husband? If this "friend" is himself, then—

"Who is going to die or live? Can't you care?"

The next second, the boy's eyes widened in surprise.

"No way... "Could it be that—" Mr. Qi

has someone else in his heart? The author has something

to say:

gradually forming a closed loop! We have been married for three years. Recently, I noticed that more and more hairs were coming down from the comb, so I expressed doubts and emotions: "It seems that the hair loss has increased? It's not autumn...it's not the age, right? " Ying Li, male, 23 years old, beautiful wife in women's clothing, married for three years. After hearing her husband's words, she immediately responded with comfort and concern: "Why? Mr. Ming is only twenty-seven years old.

"It must be that the workload has increased recently, and the number of times of staying up late has also increased, so the hair loss."

Qi Beicheng was very relieved by the comfort of his precious wife, and immediately felt that it didn't matter, it was just a few hairs!

"That's right, I have too much work recently. I have to take good care of myself after these big transnational projects are finished."

As he spoke, he poked his head out of the bathroom and smiled suggestively at his beautiful wife.

"When I was resting and recuperating, I still took advantage of you, you little fox." "During this period of time, I was too busy to take care of my family. Didn't I starve you?" "

Ying Li smiled shyly, but didn't answer: "Mr., let's wash up quickly, I won't be able to catch up with the chat anymore. "

Qi Beicheng, who received his wife's concern, closed the door happily and continued brushing his teeth and combing his hair. He never expected that after he retracted his head and closed the bathroom door, his obedient and gentle wife would change her face 180 degrees and turn upside down. With big supercilious eyes, he cursed secretly.

"I'm sick. "

? Derived from the content of this chapter [Losing a hair is more painful than losing this money] Hahaha;

? Qi dog, pay attention to

hair care ! !)