Chapter 59

◎A major change in Qi Beicheng. ◎

"The first question," Ying Li raced against time, and started the question directly, "Do you know Mr. enough?"

Yu Qichuan was inexplicably nervous, and answered as concisely as possible: "Enough." "

Do you know his emotional life?" "

"Does it count as quite understanding?"

"Better than Lin Tianqing?"

"Of course. I have been against Qi Beicheng since I was fourteen or fifteen years old, and I must be better than Lin—" "

Then do you know about Mr. Lin's past love history?" Ying Li interrupted in a hurry, and got to the point, "Before me, did Mr. have any other lovers?" "

This—" Yu Qichuan thought quickly, "It should not be. He is similar to me, busy fighting and aggressive , the type who has no time to fall in love.

"Why, you suspect that he has someone else in his heart? "

"Well," Ying Li's eyes drooped, "I suspect he took me as someone's substitute." "

"Damn..." Yu Qichuan was surprised, and cursed secretly in a low voice, "I can't?" "

Who gave Qi Beicheng the guts to use such a beautiful wife as a substitute? If

Ying Li was a substitute, how good and how immortal would the deity that Qi Beicheng was thinking of be?

"Is there any misunderstanding? "Even though he doesn't like that bastard Qi Gou, Yu Qichuan still believes in Qi Beicheng's character when it comes to feelings - after all, the two of them are of the same temperament, "Although Qi Gou is a dog, he is still very innocent and dedicated. For one thing, you shouldn't eat from the bowl and stare at the pot. "

Yu Qichuan's words came from his analysis of his own personality and his understanding of Qi Beicheng's behavior.

Essentially, they're machismos—just the benign kind. After falling in love and getting married, they will have a lot of unnecessary "sense of responsibility" for no reason.

For example, the sense of responsibility to make money to support the family, the sense of responsibility to spoil your wife so that she can live a carefree life, or the sense of responsibility to firmly believe that your wife is super dependent on you, so you must respond with double love... Unreasonable self-confidence,

ultimate Machismo is true, and it is also true to be single-minded and innocent, and to dote on your wife.

It was hard for Yu Qichuan to believe that a person who resembled him would play the trick of being a lover. Just by saying that, he felt like he was being insulted.

"But he once confided his sincerity after drinking, regarded me as the "white moonlight" who couldn't love him, and said sorry to me. Ying Li firmly believed in her guess, "He didn't do anything wrong to me, why should he apologize to me?" "

Yu Qichuan scratched his head: "Ah, this... "Then you are really asking about the blind spot. I can guarantee that since Qi Gou was a teenager, you are the only lover who has dated on the surface, but before he was a teenager, or secretly. I have no way of knowing if they are talking secretly."

The way Qi Beicheng and Yu Qichuan monitor each other is very simple, nothing more than sending reports through various eyeliners. However, Ying Li can use the surveillance video with real images to incriminate others, not to mention the second-hand transmission, which is bound to be transmitted by informants with poor information.

There will definitely be errors or omissions that cannot be monitored.

"So, you can't guarantee that your husband's love history before mine is blank?" Ying Li frowned.

"Well. If it's a childhood sweetheart or a bamboo horse before adolescence, you have to ask the Qi family; if it's a private conversation, then...you can only ask him himself."

Ying Li pondered: "I don't think he is eating what's in the bowl and looking at what's in the pot. His feelings for me are real, and his care and care for me are real, but... I always feel that I'm In his eyes, there is someone's shadow on me; it seems that I am not "me", I am a substitute for another person. "

"I understand." Yu Qichuan was quite sympathetic and nodded affectionately, "No one would like to be used as a meal replacement or a substitute."

"How about... let's change the angle? " "

The clever little fox will never let it go.

"It is said that the personality and behavior of people who have been hurt by love will change dramatically in a short period of time. If he really regarded me as a stand-in, can he boldly assume that his last relationship did not go well, and it was a regrettable ending that could not be loved?

"Mr. Yu, you and your husband have been against each other a lot, and you have had a lot of contacts. Do you think there have been any major changes in him recently?"

Yu Qichuan tried hard to recall: "A change..."

Three minutes passed quickly, and there was not so much time for Yu Qichuan to be careful. remember. Ying Li interrupted Yu Qichuan again, speaking urgently: "Forget it, we will discuss this conclusion later.

" The last question, can you keep the content of our conversation today a secret, absolutely absolutely, and not to disclose it to Mr. anyone? "

"I can, I can promise. " "Yu Qichuan didn't hesitate to think. He had no reason to let the beauty not help, and turned to reveal the news to Qi Beicheng.

But he was also curious, and tentatively added a sentence.

"What will you do if I say that I can't guarantee it? "

"Can't?" "Ying Li blinked, and there was a sharp knife hidden under the innocent eyes of Shui Ling, "I will deal with you as I deal with Lin Tianqing. "

Yu Qichuan's eyes widened: "What do you mean? Could it be that you designed Lin Tianqing's arrest for intentional injury?" You are trying to cheat on me. Given that the Qi family and husband love me very much, and Mr. Yu is also looking forward to meeting me, do you think they will believe you or me?" "Hiss—" At a moment of

logic

, Yu Qichuan couldn't help taking a deep breath, and finally realized that he had fallen into the fox's trap. There was no choice at all, and he was destined to cooperate only forward.

"You've refreshed my initial understanding of you. How misleading must I have been when I first met you to mistake you for a shy, simple, ignorant and restrained rich daughter?" "It's okay, don't be negative

. It's human nature to be discouraged, you can't beat me." Ying Li mischievously winked at Yu Qichuan, took something as if by magic, and stuffed it into Yu Qichuan's arms, "Here, the special assistant is coming."

As soon as the words fell, Yu Qichuan heard the elevator door open with a "ding".

The moment the door was also opened, Ying Li changed her face again - took out his signature aggrieved look, and looked at Yu Qichuan resentfully with watery eyes: "Aren't you Mr.'s deadly enemy, why are you helping Mr. like this? "

When the special assistant Chen Jia came out of the elevator and bowed to the two, what he heard happened to be this "question" and the second half of the sentence—

"You let me eat a bag secretly, don't tell me first—" Like It was only when she found out that Chen Jia seemed to be there, Ying Li suddenly stopped talking.

Yu Qichuan saw it in his eyes and sighed in his heart. He was amazed at the face-changing skills of the beauty in front of him, and her acting skills in a second; he thought to himself, what kind of a god-given stunner is this? It's okay to be pretty and changeable, but why... so smart?

Can Qi Beicheng really handle such a stunner?

"Young Madam," Chen Jia was still so unsmiling, with a serious face, "All the meals you asked the chef to cook were withheld by Mr. Qi. Mr. Qi told you to stop playing tricks and tricks, wash up and change your clothes." Hurry up and go downstairs."

As Chen Jia came to Yu Qichuan's side, he politely called "Mr. Yu", and skillfully took away the small packet of milk and salt biscuits from Yu Qichuan's hand.

——Yu Qichuan only discovered that what Ying Li stuffed him was a bag of milk salt biscuits.

"What kind of conspiracy?" Ying Li performed a full set of plays, muttering and asking in displeasure, "Can't I eat more and be full? Your boss Qi can really arrange people." What about others, why don't you come up

?

"People from the Xinguo branch called, and Mr. Qi is having a ten-minute video conference, which will end soon. " "

"Humph," Ying Li rolled her eyes, and reluctantly went to press the elevator, "How fast is it?" But don't let me go down there, he hasn't finished calling yet. The

gluttonous beauty whose snacks were confiscated went downstairs angrily, and gave Yu Qichuan a meaningful hint before the elevator closed.

Like Qi Beicheng, Yu Qichuan, who had 800 minds, noticed it, but his special assistant Chen Jia, who had only 799 minds, didn't notice.

Chen Jia originally wanted to entertain Yu Qichuan and wait for the next elevator, but Yu Qichuan didn't care, he waved his hands and went down the stairs. He is not as delicate as the sickly beauty, who is tired of walking down the stairs.

Chen Jia walked a few steps slowly out of politeness, and stayed at the end to finish. He looked at Yu Qichuan's figure that was somewhat similar to his own president, and sighed softly.

He dug out the mini Pad he was carrying with him from the inside pocket of his suit, clicked on the schedule and flipped to August, thinking about the extra conference schedule for a while.

The conference really existed, but it was small in scale and not very crowded. Qi Beicheng, who represented the Qiyun Group, should not have attended it. Just to ensure the authenticity and prevent omissions, Chen Jia added this schedule that was not planned to be implemented at all according to the real conference.

He didn't dare to ask Qi Beicheng's motives for doing this, but he vaguely guessed Qi Beicheng's purpose: there was a high probability that he wanted to deceive the delicate and clever young lady.

Once he guessed the purpose, it was difficult for Chen Jia to stop thinking about it. The more he thought about it, the more he felt that something was wrong, Mr. Qi was wrong!

Judging from what he has seen and heard, it is very likely that Mr. Qi has "a situation", and this situation is either derailed, or - derailed!

If it wasn't cheating, why would you play such a trick on the schedule and deliberately create a time difference of one day?

"Alas..." Under the preconceived thinking trend, Chen Jia felt more and more scum, scum, my president is handsome and capable, but he is really scum when it comes to dealing with feelings! "A man's mouth, you deceitful ghost."

Fortunately, when Qi Beicheng just got married, he kept saying that Xiangli was his true love.

At that time, he believed Qi Beicheng's words, but he didn't think that after Qi Beicheng resolved a series of internal crises, solved the mystery of Yingli's life experience and past, and pushed forward the handover work of the replacement, he would cheat. Such a heinous thing to come!

You already have a wife as beautiful as Young Madam, how dare you cheat?

Too scum, too scum, really too scum!

"If this is really the case, Mrs. Yu might as well go to Mr. Yu." Chen Jia sighed, and put away the mini Pad, "Knowing people, knowing the face but not knowing the heart - Mr. Qi really hides too deeply." He adjusted his

mood , After returning to the unsmiling face of the elite special assistant, he also took the stairs and went downstairs.

On the first floor, not long after Qi Beicheng hung up the phone, and before he had time to coax the gluttonous beauty who was obviously unhappy, he felt his head tighten again, as if something on his head was tightened even more!

"Little vixen, are you scolding me behind your back?" Qi Beicheng pulled him over, first pinched his face pretending to be angry, and then kissed lovingly, "It's just confiscating some of your food, is there such a big opinion?"

Ying Li almost rolled his eyes to the sky: "Mr. is a cheapskate."

He was just putting on a show, but what he really wanted to scold was "Mr. is a scumbag".

Big scumbag!

Ying Li scolded in her heart, Qi Beicheng's brain was so tight that it hurt, and she was even more sure that it was Xiaohu Meizi who was secretly scolding him!

"Okay, okay, I'm going to visit someone else's house today—you're going to be a guest, can I lose your food?" Qi Beicheng had a good meal of comfort, completely unaware that his comfort was in the wrong direction, " Let's go, start early, Mr. Yu is still an old man after all, so don't let people wait for a long time."

A group of people and three cars set off from Qi Mansion to the courtyard where Mr. Yu lived.

Like Grandpa Qi, Grandpa Yu also lived in the suburbs of Hua'an, but one was in the eastern suburbs and the other was in the western suburbs. The difference in geographical location alone is enough to fully interpret the grievances between the two old men.

Mr. Yu's name is Yu Fangzheng, and he is seven or eight years younger than Mr. Qi. He is more than seventy years old now, but he is not yet an octogenarian. He has flexible legs and a healthy body, unlike Grandpa Qi who often sits in a wheelchair; it's just that his hearing loss is severe, and it takes a lot of effort to raise the volume when talking to him.

The old man is so strong and saves face, even if he is equipped with a hearing aid, he doesn't like it. This time, it was to welcome Ying Li, so she put it on early and waited at the door, looking forward to the stars and the moon, waiting for the arrival of the precious offspring of "Miss".

"Here we come!"

Probably because of his poor ears, Yu Fangzheng's eyes are particularly good. As soon as the refreshing and lively light mint green figure appeared, Mr. Yu was so excited that he wanted to jump up and down.

"Oh, it's really the descendant of the eldest lady - this appearance and temperament are exactly the same as the eldest lady!" The old man was so happy that he took the initiative to greet him.

Qi Beicheng had been with Mr. Yu before, even though he would be cautious about visiting the elders, he would still be relatively relaxed. He hastily bowed to Mr. Yu and smiled, guiding his precious wife to greet Mr. Yu.

"Baby, this is Mrs. Yu. You can just call him Grandpa just like you get along with our grandparents."

The little fox is scheming and good at calculating, but he has a serious lack of experience in getting along with his elders. Ying Li covered her body, blinked her eyes, and said hello timidly.

"Grandpa Yu, Yu, my name is Ying Li. It's a pleasure to visit you." Ying Li put on a cute and sweet smile, and stretched out her right hand to the old man.

"Okay, okay!" Yu Fangzheng was so happy that he couldn't care about the family etiquette, he didn't shake hands with Ying Li, but pulled the beautiful and well-behaved child to his side, "Grandpa is happy, grandpa is so happy!" Grandpa thinks day and

night , I dream of repaying your grandma's kindness back then! God is kind to me, finally let me find you! "

"Grandpa is serious." Ying Li held the old man's hand back, "I haven't had much contact with grandma, so I don't know what kind of person she is, but as far as my personal feelings are concerned, I don't think you need to be like this.

" Grandma helped you back then out of her own kindness and kindness, and she certainly never thought of reciprocating or not. So you really don't have to care about it like this, as if you owe someone something.

"You owe nothing to anyone. You accepted the help, and because of this help, you broke through the predicament. This is the best reward for grandma." Ying Li comforted her softly

, It broke old master Yu's heart knot for decades.

Yu Fangzheng was so moved that he burst into tears on the spot, he dragged the pretty doll into the meeting room: "Good boy, you are such a good boy!" Entering the meeting room, Grandpa has so many things he wants to tell you. If not fifty years, it will be forty years, grandpa wants to say enough in one breath! Ying

Li smiled and replied: "Okay, I will be Grandpa's most loyal listener——as long as Grandpa wants to talk." "

It's been less than ten minutes since we met, and Yu Fangzheng is already closer to Ying Li than his grandson!

He asked Ying Li to hold his arm, and brought the little doll into the meeting room without looking back, and followed him the whole time. The other two juniors behind him,

true grandson Yu Qichuan, were speechless:

"How do you feel that Ying Li is grandpa's real grandson, and I'm actually adopted? "Yu Qichuan scratched his temples, "I haven't held the old man's arm since I was ten years old. "

"Normal, my grandparents are like this too. " "Qi Beicheng spread his hands, and sat down on the sofa in the living room with Yu Qichuan, "Admit it, neither of us is as charming as Lili. "

Qi Beicheng paused after speaking, not only the charm of personality, but also the buff of personality.

His precious little fox is the only big hero!

"Oh," Yu Qichuan took the cigarette case handed over by An, and shook out two cigarettes from the case, "Good fortune tricks people." If someone told me half a year ago that Tian should reconcile with Qi Yun in the future, I would I will visit the old man with you, smoke and brag in the old man's courtyard, I will definitely not believe it-and beat the man all over the place with his backhand. Holding the cigarette

in his mouth, Yu Qichuan took the Zippo that Yu An handed over, skillfully pushed open the lid and lit the cigarette.

"Who isn't?" "Qi Beicheng chuckled, "If someone told me half a year ago that I would be plotted by you to the point where I had to marry a man, I would absolutely kick that person's head off.

"Now... I can only say thank you. Mr. Yu, your trick really warmed my four seasons."

Qi Beicheng still had that yin and yang tone.

However, Yu Qichuan didn't care about arguing with Qi Beicheng, and was keenly aware of the subtlety of Qi Beicheng's move.

After taking his cigarette, Qi Beicheng didn't light it like he did, but - lightly put the cigarette on the armrest of the solid wood sofa.

His eyelids twitched, and he felt that something was wrong with Qi Beicheng, very wrong.

He clearly remembered that Qi Beicheng was a big smoker who was very good at smoking.

The author has something to say:

How to distinguish the Qi dog before and after rebirth?

-Wrong approach: Give him a cigarette and see if he can light it;

-Right approach: When the big and small dogs are sleeping, yell in his ear, "Your wife is going to run away with the male high school student!"

The one who can light a cigarette is not necessarily the Qi dog before rebirth, but the one who wakes up from a dream and yells no more—100% is the Qi dog after rebirth!

——Thank

you for the update, okay? A sympathy red envelope from the boss of qwq! woo woo thank you!

And Sunset Xishan is dark and lovely hand-made lemon tea? 41 bottles, Yuzuo Yingying cute hand-made lemon tea? 24 bottles, and Santu porridge cute hand-made lemon tea? 1 bottle! thanks thanks! !

There is no major problem with my body. Babes, don't worry, it's just a hardware problem caused by long-term sitting + distorted sitting posture.

Remind everyone to sit upright, otherwise you will have hard shoulders like me quq;

the second watch is after midnight, about one or two in the morning!

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!