Chapter 46

◎The auction will be broadcast live. ◎

Qi Beicheng hastily put away his smiling face, and touched his face guiltyly: "Is it so obvious?"

Ying Li nodded indifferently: "Your expression just now, is the same as when you take half of my bath every night, when you suddenly become a wolf It's exactly the same."

It's okay if you don't mention it, but when you mention the fact that you can take a bath with the beautiful woman every night in the name of taking care of it, Qi Beicheng feels happy and light in his heart, it can't be more beautiful, it can't be better!

He suddenly became full of confidence, how about being a scumbag in the male supporting role, what about being replaced and being used as a stepping stone? He has already taken a bath with his precious wife, what else can he be dissatisfied with? !

Not to mention that my wife personally certified "like him"! Rounded up, this is simply the gold medal for avoiding death under the original routine!

Qi Beicheng can't help boasting that once he's happy, it's easy to get on top; and when he's emotional, the power of evil machismo that's been suppressed with great difficulty can't help but leak out a little bit.

"Do you like it?"

The pretty little fox was right in front of him, and the more he looked at it, the more he liked it, and he couldn't help being teased with words.

"Continue to wash for you tonight. Let you strengthen your impression and see how I laughed at that time!"

Ying Li rolled her eyes, and she had already expected the reaction of her obscene husband: "I'm so sorry to say." Get the ruby ​​bracelet, or the trip will be for nothing. "

"No problem," said Xiaojiao's wife who refused to let her face and mouth kiss, Qi Beicheng could only take the next best thing and kiss the back of the beauty's hand, "I will definitely do my best to get what my baby wants." "

Not only to prevent malicious bidding, but also to earn enough topics and traffic, the auction house has worked hard to set up the seats for bidders - it has chosen a plan that is very prone to drama and controversy.

A total of 20 companies from home and abroad were invited to participate in this auction, so the auction house set up a total of 20 small rooms. The design of the room is similar to that of a concert box, facing the stage, with the left and right sides closed.

It's just that the small room is smaller, and there are no interactive seats on the side connected to the stage, and there are only thick soundproof one-way glass.

The business representatives who came to the scene entered the venue to draw lots in the order of signing in, and entered the room with the corresponding number. Bidders in the room are not allowed to leave the enclosed cubicle until the end of the auction.

In this way, everyone does not know which company's representative is sitting in each room, which prevents rival companies from maliciously raising prices and bidding to a certain extent.

"Just touch a small ball and come out, is that all right?"

The job of drawing lots was handed over to Ying Li. He stretched out his hand and touched and touched the lottery box uncertainly.

"Okay, that's it." Touching one at random, Ying Li took out the ball and looked at it, her eyes lit up instantly, "Sir, it's number 18!" He excitedly lifted up the ball and gave it to Qi Beicheng

. Look at the numbers above. It seemed that the hesitation just now was all preparations for drawing a lucky number.

"You," Qi Beicheng helplessly pinched his little wife's face pamperingly, "Seeing that handsome guys like to look at eighteen-year-olds, you have to draw a number 18?" I'll just replace it.

The staff leading the way chuckled, and opened the door of the small room No. 18 for a group of three people: "Here, please enter the room, three gentlemen. " "Until the end of the auction, all bidders are not allowed to leave the room. I hope you gentlemen will understand and cooperate with our work."

Ying Li didn't want to pay attention to Qi Beicheng's childish words, and smiled at the staff to express her understanding.

The staff member just closed the door one second ago, but he changed his face the next second, touched the No. 18 ball in his hand and told Qi Beicheng: "There are ten small balls in the lottery box, and I took one of them. That is to say, in the Ten companies have arrived before us, and there are still nine companies that have not arrived after us."

Ying Li turned the side with the number printed on it to show the small details.

"The side printed with numbers will be slightly raised. I happened to take the only ball with an even number among the ten small balls; the remaining nine small balls are all single numbers." "The rule is to draw lots in order

. Entering in front of us is the representative of the foreign-funded enterprise INTRO, and before us are Yu Qichuan and his secretary Yu An." Qi Beicheng seamlessly followed the words of his wife, "There are two elevators for the upper and lower floors, and there are two elevators when we enter. An elevator has just stopped on the third floor; so in theory, the elevator we took is the same one as the elevator taken by the company that checked in and drew lots." "Well," Ying Li nodded, and began to recall,

" I remember that elevator, it was..."

"It came down from the second floor."

Qi Beicheng smiled slyly.

"Yu Qichuan is in Room No. 10."

Ying Li couldn't hold back, and chuckled, "Sir, you have so many eyes, you can actually notice so many details.

" The beauty hugged her and said, "

In just a short while, I actually touched all the number balls, and figured out what the numbers are." The staff doubted that I could be more careful and figure out the specific figures.

"However, such a move doesn't seem to make much sense? So what if we guess the number, we can't control Tianying's bidding." "

It doesn't make much sense. After all, auctions are about hard power—financial power." Qi Beicheng squeezed Pinching the beauty's small nose, "But baby, don't forget the purpose of setting up the seats in the auction: Isn't it to prevent malicious bids ?

"

: "Can..."

"Can disgust him. "

Qi Beicheng laughed menacingly.

"This is a rare opportunity, I have to try my best to disgust that bastard Yu Qichuan." Ying

Li burst into cold sweat: "Sir, what kind of enmity is there between Yu Qichuan and you?" "

Qi Beicheng snorted coldly, thinking what kind of grudge could it be? Resentment for poaching, robbing my wife!

He secretly vented his resentment towards the original author, readers and routines of the original work, cleared his throat, and said again Another serious rhetoric.

"The grievance between me and him is the epitome of the grievance between Qi Yun and Tianying. "It's really simple to explain, that is, our two families are too similar. As the saying goes, opposite poles attract and like poles repel each other. The more similar people and things are, the easier it is for them to repel each other.

" Their fortunes are similar, their business positioning is similar, their development direction is similar, and even their future plans are similar.

"As long as Qi Yun and Tianying, and Yu Qichuan and I are not so similar or comparable, we can all be good partners—the Zhou family where Zhou Jiaye works is an example.

" There is no way to match, only tit for tat. "

Not to mention that Qi Beicheng and Yu Qichuan are the same age, they have been compared wildly by the two families and the supporters of the two groups since they were fourteen or fifteen years old, and they are "children of other people" in the mouth of the opposing family.

After a long period of comparison, and affected by the competitive mentality, Qi Beicheng is really hard to see Yu Qichuan pleasing to the eye. He only thinks it's fucking 2022. Why haven't I compared this product yet?

ah? ?

"It's annoying, Yu Qichuan is really lingering." Qi Beicheng scolded furiously, "I have fought against him since I was fourteen or fifteen years old, and it has been almost ten years. Why is he still..." Qi Beicheng didn't say anything halfway

. sounded.

He suddenly remembered a word that he had seen some time ago when he was cramming for novel themes, called "control group".

He realized to himself, isn't the extremely similar setting between himself and Yu Qichuan made for comparison? !

Ying Li thought that Qi Beicheng didn't want to scold too much and lose his demeanor, so she didn't pursue the unfinished part.

Instead, because of Qi Beicheng's words, he found a new target to track - that is Yu Qichuan!

It sounds like Yu Qichuan has known Qi Beicheng for quite a long time; as a deadly enemy, he will definitely keep a close eye on Qi Beicheng's whereabouts, right?

——Will Yu Qichuan know more about Qi Beicheng's past love history?

The two brain circuits that were finally connected to the line began to run back to back, one to the east and the other to the west.

At seven o'clock, all the business representatives participating in the bidding had entered the venue, and the auction officially began.

The moment the auction stage was officially turned on, the company representatives sitting in each room did not respond, but the audience in the main live broadcast room were the first to fry.

[Oh oh oh, so excited, so excited! ]

[Help, this is the first time for the local turtles to watch such a big scene, what should I post so as not to look ignorant? ]

[You can't see the face, can you only see the half of the body? 】

Considering that most business representatives are reluctant to show their faces - too much publicity will reduce the sense of mystery, weaken consumers' delusions about brands and companies, and then affect consumption, so the organizer conveniently set the shooting angles of the cameras in the room to be extremely tricky.

Only half of the bidder's body will be photographed, so that the audience can see how people in different rooms operate the bidding system, and the faces of people in the room will not be photographed.

Some people think that this is a lonely broadcast, while others think it is interesting and enjoy the fun of digging out corners.

[Which company is in Room 18? Damn, this girl in a skirt is sitting on another guy's lap! ]

[I see, the figures are stacked together! ]

[They have been sitting for a long time, they feel so spoiled, they have been sticky from entering the room to now. 】

The two of Qi and Ying didn't know there was a live broadcast yet. When Chen Jia explained this to Qi Beicheng the day before yesterday, Qi Beicheng didn't pay attention to it - he was too busy admiring the beauty of his wife in a dress, and didn't have the extra time to listen to the business.

If Qi Beicheng didn't know, no one would tell Ying Li to know.

The couple clinged boldly and presumptuously.

Ying Li lay comfortably in her husband's arms, while Qi Beicheng took advantage of the situation and groped here and there, eating all the tofu he could eat in one go.

"There is no pattern." In order to cover up the unscrupulous actions, Qi Beicheng used serious topics to attract the beauty's attention. The law of small and big.

" Christine's Auction House will play, so do you have the mentality of a bidder? "

Ying Li pinched the malicious hand on her waist, and continued to pay attention to the dynamics on the stage screen: "Is this considered to be a mentality? "

Qi Beicheng withdrew his hand resentfully: "Of course. Although the participants were all large international companies, just because the companies are rich does not mean that the representatives participating in the auction are rich.

"Most people's budgets are limited, as long as they can take a few pictures and return them for business; the auction house's way of playing like this is just playing with the mentality of those who don't have enough budget." There were screams in the live broadcast room

.

[Fuck, I want to be that hand! The girl has a good figure, I think????]

【The people in the live broadcast room on the 18th don't know that there is a live broadcast? I feel that they are so sticky that they are about to dry...]

[Look at the figure and hands, could this be a domestic company? ]

[A lot of people didn't move, what are you waiting for? No bid was made on the tenth, twelfth, sixteenth, and eighteenth. ]

[It's different from the money-throwing scene I imagined, it feels a bit boring...]

The people in the room were not in a hurry, and their words were leisurely.

Ying Li snorted, and asked Qi Beicheng, "How much budget do we have?"

"Unlimited."

Qi Beicheng replied with a smile.

"As long as I want, I can wrap up the entire auction."

Ying Li didn't quite believe it, so she snorted softly: "Sir, don't rush to brag, you'll be happy if you don't get a picture of the bracelet in a while." Many, don't think about how much a mere bracelet is worth; the value can be measured, but the meaning to you cannot be measured. "

Even if the starting price is 10 billion, I will—"

Qi Beicheng shivered, holding his arms The beauty is sitting up.

"Here we come, ruby ​​bracelet. "

The starting price was 150,000 Hong Kong dollars. Before the host made an introduction, someone had already increased the price by 100,000. The

jumping numbers on the price screen made Ying Li nervous and anxious. He reached out to touch her husband's hand: "Increase the price." So fast! Besides Room 10, where Tianying is, there are other people who are also coveting mother's bracelet! "

During the conversation, someone raised the price by 50,000.

"Don't panic, baby, don't panic. "Qi Beicheng comforted his little wife, "Do you still remember the metaphysical rumor about the ruby?" "That rumor has spread widely in the business district. If someone believes the rumor, it's normal for them to come for rubies. The host will ask the price three times. Let's calm down and don't panic.

" He was continuously called up to 350,000.

[The price is already higher than I imagined... although it is an antique from the Tongzhi period of the Qing Dynasty. ]

[My evaluation is: it is not as luxurious as the tiara with a starting bid of 500,000 yuan just now. ]

When the host asked for 350,000 yuan for the second time, and everyone in the live broadcast room thought that 350,000 yuan should be sold, Room 10 made a move and added another 100,000 yuan in one breath.

There was an uproar in the live broadcast room.

[Ah, add more? ? ]

[Could it be because of the legend of ruby ​​metaphysics? ]

[Damn it, 400,000 bracelets? 】

Qi Beicheng in Room 18 smiled lightly: "Come on, Yu Qichuan couldn't hold back anymore." Baby, let's do it. "

The author has something to say:

I wanted to finish writing the auction in two in one, but the second update is a bit long, and I can't finish writing it woooo quq;

the second update is put after midnight, let's start with one update, hehe——