Chapter 29

◎But I... still ate it. ◎

Resisting her smile, Ying Li maintained her ignorant and ignorant persona, and drank the water Qi Yanbin gave her in one gulp.

After drinking, he still smiled, returned the water glass with both hands, and politely boasted: "The water my cousin gave is really sweet."

His unsuspecting appearance greatly flattered Qi Yanbin who was acting cautiously. Qi Yanbin took the water cup into the bathroom, and the sound of flushing and talking came from the half-hidden door.

"Sister-in-law, I can see all your grievances. When Qi Beicheng threatened you when he pulled you into the low room for no reason, I realized something was wrong. "I, Qi Yanbin, will definitely help you with this favor

. "

Ying Li listened intently, and noticed that Qi Yanbin's address to Qi Beicheng had undergone a subtle change—from calling only his first name to calling him by his full name. Moreover, Ying Li was acutely aware that Qi Yanbin used this

paragraph The original intention of the beginning of the words was to discuss conditions.

" But before helping, I also have my conditions. "

Sure enough, Qi Yanbin started. He came out of the bathroom wiping his hands, and his posture was very easy to handle.

"After all, you are the Qi family, and the person who is married by Qi Beicheng's matchmaker. If you want to help you escape from Qi Beicheng's clutches, I must bear a lot of risks. . "

Ying Li sneered in her heart, but she still pretended to be confused on the surface: "What are the conditions? Cousin, just say it straight, as long as it is reasonable, I will definitely nod my head in agreement.

"I've endured it for two months... I really don't want to go on like this anymore and live this kind of boring life like stagnant water."

As long as he followed Qi Yanbin's words, Qi Yanbin was easy to please, and he opened the door with a happy mood and said: "The condition is simple, you can definitely accept it - I want two things from you."

He pointed to the ruby ​​brooch on Yingli's chest and the ruby ​​earrings on her ears.

These are all specially worn by Ying Li on the way to the small garden alone, the purpose is to seduce.

Ying Li, who is well versed in routines and people's hearts, took off the brooch hesitantly, and held it in her hand reluctantly: "Do you want, do you want a brooch and earrings? But these are just given to me by grandpa..."

Appropriate Yingli's hesitation made Yingli's acting more authentic and believable. Qi Yanbin had no doubts, and immediately asked, "Reluctant?

" If you don't lack or lack a few gemstone accessories, why would you want these two things? "

Ying Li started talking nonsense.

Qi Yanbin had already let go of his guard and gradually revealed his true colors. He came to sit on the empty seat on the sofa next to Ying Li, and sneered: "It's Tianying, Tianying wants it. "

" God should? "Capturing the key words, Ying Li grabbed the hem of her skirt subconsciously, "What is Tianying?" "

" Tianying Group is our Qiyun Group's deadly enemy. Ying Li's confused reaction was reasonable, Qi Yanbin took advantage of the situation and said, "I have cooperated with Tianying Group."

Ying Li pretended to be surprised: "Why? " "

Because Qi Yun is terminally ill and there is no cure. " "Qi Yanbin laughed jokingly, "In order to maintain a prosperous appearance on the bright side, I need Tianying's help; if Tianying helps me, I will help them find rubies.

"But... why did Tianying look for rubies? " This is the most puzzling point for Ying Li, "Is ruby ​​very precious?" "

"It seems that Tianying's seniors with high reputation are looking for them. I don't know about it, but I guess it has something to do with the heir candidates." Qi Yanbin reacted belatedly after speaking, and mentioned Vigilant, "Why are you asking this?"

Ying Li hastily withdrew her sharpness and continued to pretend to be a white flower: "Can't you ask? Because I think brooches and earrings are not valuable compared to other things, so I am curious and want to ask the bottom line It's..."

Well done, Qi Yanbin was fooled again, and snorted coldly: "I still can't understand Tianying's behavior, and go to so much trouble for a few broken jewelry.

" In fact, the marriage between you and Qi Beicheng is a conspiracy facilitated by many parties. "

Ying Li's reaction was full, her eyes widened: "Conspiracy? "

"You don't know, do you? " Your uncle and aunt also seem to have information about rubies; Tianying has kept in touch with them for a long time in order to obtain information. Afterwards, Tianying learned that Grandpa had a ruby ​​brooch, so he went after me after a lot of trouble. "Tianying will connect me with your uncle. I will disclose the news that Qi Beicheng has a marriage image, and your uncle will come to the door to propose marriage." "You——" Ying

Li immediately reacted fiercely, and stood up from the sofa angrily , glaring at Qi Yanbin angrily. "Is that so? The marriage that has made me miserable and confused for two months was caused by you and my uncle together? " The beauty sat down and spoke with a smile.

"Why would I dare to speak out about the 'bad things' I've done? It's not that I don't want you to be blinded by it. You have been treated unfairly for two months. It's my cousin who didn't do well—but it doesn't matter. If I can send you to the Qi family, I can definitely dig you out of the Qi family.

"Give me the ruby ​​brooch and earrings, please? Believe me, I'll find a solution."

Qi Yanbin was restless, touched Yingli's bare arm lightly, and smiled meaningfully.

"During the wedding, your veil covered your face, and I didn't see your face clearly; when I took a closer look today, I was surprised that my sister-in-law is a combination of yin and yang, softness and strength, and a fairy product that perfectly blends the beautiful characteristics of men and women Beauty.

" You are so beautiful, it's really a pity to stay by Qi Beicheng's side. How about..."

Counting the time, the effect of the medicine is about to kick in! Qi Yanbin couldn't help swallowing excitedly. He wanted to pretend to be reserved for a while, but the evil fire in his heart became more and more intense, burning his head. Dizzy, dry throat.

I can't control it... I really can't control it!

He can pretend not to care about prestige, reputation, and heir position, and let it go lightly; alone the beauty in front of him, he can't help it. I can't give up, and I can't give up no matter what!

He wants to go, he will go now!

"Why don't you follow me! "

Gripping the slender and thin right wrist, Qi Yanbin pulled the weak and weak beauty into his arms. He has 100% confidence in his own strength, let alone the blessing of aphrodisiac potion, Ying Li must be unrestrained The chicken fights back!

——Come on, come on my sister-in-law!

"I'll make you happy, I'll be better than Qi Beicheng——"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Unable to hold the warm, fragrant and soft jade beauty in dress, Qi Yanbin was pierced in the head by a sharp and solid object in the next second!

"Let go!"

At this point, Ying Li stopped pretending and used her nature to face the poisonous python with malicious intentions.

"Thank you for your statement. Everything you said will become evidence in court!" The

severe pain woke up the scheming cousin from his feverish state, with a headache that seemed to be split into pieces Split in two halves!

"You, you..." Touching the warm liquid left by his temples, Qi Yanbin was almost frightened by the blood-red color of his hand, "You dare to hurt me? You, you dare to hurt me!"

Ying Li held the ruby ​​brooch and smiled fearlessly: "Why don't you dare to hurt you? If this needle is longer and thicker, I dare to pierce your head in one go!" "How dare you hurt me? How dare you hurt

me !" Qi Yanbin became furious and fell into a state of madness, "Where do you think you are, do you think you can escape?" "

You can't escape!" You pissed me off! "

When he was trying to pull himself together, and wanted to use all his strength to pounce on the cunning and fierce beauty, the double locked door was suddenly kicked open violently, and several tall bodyguards in black rushed forward and knocked him down!

After spinning around, I opened my eyes, and what I saw was a mass of black batons.

" I can't wait for forty minutes, I'll be here in thirty minutes. "

Qi Beicheng swaggered and didn't care about the trash being subdued on the ground.

He went straight to Ying Li, took off his large and thick dress coat, and wrapped the resourceful but obviously frightened piranha beauty with the clothes.

Comfortingly wrapping the beauty into his arms, Qi Beicheng spoke softly.

"Aren't you late?"

...

The banquet was temporarily canceled, and all Qi family members rushed back from the main building to the auxiliary building to deal with this absurd farce that determined the future structure of the Qi family.

Ying Li used the mobile phone hidden in the dress pocket to record all the conversations with Qi Yanbin.

Qi Yanbin walked cautiously all the way, from the first time he saw Ying Li, he was watching and observing, guarding against Ying Li's self-defense and communication tools. He never expected that Ying Li had been carrying her cell phone all the time.

It was also because of this mobile phone that Qi Beicheng was able to quickly locate the location of his precious wife, and rushed to the scene in a timely manner!

"Baby, you're so smart!"

Qi Beicheng hugged the big beauty and kept praising her. It is not only to appease, but also to admire this piranha from the bottom of my heart.

"You can actually use the functions of account synchronization and location sharing to let me track your location with a computer!"

If it wasn't for location sharing, it would be really difficult to find someone in such a large half-mountain manor.

"From this point of view, it's still right to provide you with a computer. You're not just using it to watch football games, but you're still studying serious things!" Qi Beicheng spoke enthusiastically, and kissed the beautiful woman again

. A few mouthfuls, endless chatter.

"The reason why you calculated so accurately is because you guessed Qi Yanbin's trick?"

Ying Li nodded slightly, and replied softly, "Yeah."

"How did you guess that?" Qi Beicheng was curious.

He thought that the protagonist is the protagonist, and it is different with buffs. It was his little scumbag who was worrying blindly about the male supporting role, and dared to question the world view of the original work and the halo created by the protagonist!

In the future, we should listen to the protagonist more - don't let him get hurt!

"Because of your reaction."

Ying Li said playfully, a smile appeared on her pale and frightened face.

"Mr. is a person who is good at pretending and fooling, and doesn't easily write his thoughts and thoughts on his face, but he has always reacted very much to my attempt to seduce me." After thinking about it in conjunction with Mr.'s lustful habits,

I I probably guessed what my cousin would do to me. "

Qi Beicheng rubbed his nose, he didn't know whether he was praised or scolded: "Am I lustful?" Not at all. "

Ying Li just looked at him and said nothing, which means you think about it again? ——Are you

embarrassing?

" "Okay, okay, everything is over. "

Qi Beicheng played sloppy eyes, touched his wife's tender little hand, and breathed a sigh of relief.

"No matter how you guessed it, you have smashed Qi Yanbin's conspiracy and avoided the "trap" he set.

"It's great, as expected of Qi Beicheng's precious wife!"

Ying Li paused when she heard this, and a burst of pink slowly appeared on her pale face.

With a softer voice than before, he asked Qi Beicheng: "How can you be sure, sir, that I have avoided the "trap"? "

Qi Beicheng was also taken aback.

After spending about a second digesting this sentence, his pupils constricted: "Do you know the truth that every kindergarten kid would know?"—"Don't eat what strangers give you."

Ying Li blinked: "I know. " "

The pink on the face became more intense, and gradually turned into a deeper and more obvious flush. The body temperature has been rising, and finally reached the point where no matter how biting the lip, how tense the nerves, and how to restrain the impulse, it is unbearable.

Ying Li raised his left hand and showed Qi Beicheng a look at the needle port on his palm. When the medicine took effect, he relied on the pain here to maintain his sanity. "I know, but I... "I still took it.

"