Chapter 15

◎You kissed me? ◎

Confused and puzzled all the way, until she returned to Qi Mansion, Ying Li still couldn't figure out why.

Qi Beicheng thought that the beautiful wife had lost his temper again, so he hurriedly summoned Aunt Yun and asked Aunt Yun to take the little wife back to the bedroom to take care of her. With his special assistant, he entered the study next to the bedroom.

"Mr. Qi, aren't you going to stay with the Young Madam?" Chen Jia locked the door and suggested kindly, "Young Madam is feeling depressed right now. If you stay with him more, maybe you can get more information about the inheritance." Qi Beicheng was baffled

: "Why do I want that news?"

"I can get more assets." Chen Jia said naturally.

After finishing speaking, the special assistant was taken aback and asked back.

"Why, Boss Qi, didn't you ask me to gather information about the inheritance?"

Qi Beicheng: ...

"Are you sick?" After reacting, Qi Beicheng opened his mouth to curse, "Did I not understand clearly enough? I let you go" Take care of the young lady"——I didn't ask you to inquire about any inheritance information! "

Chen Jia was surprised, and the airs of Gao Leng's special assistant completely collapsed: "So, Mr. Qi, you really like the young lady, and you really want to treat the young lady well?"

Qi Beicheng was upset: "Is it not possible? " I have worried about so many things for him, I still don't look like a true love? "

Chen Jia whispered: "I thought you would love the young lady's parents' money more than you love the young lady. "

Qi Beicheng slapped his face, feeling a sense of powerlessness in his heart: "Damn it, you are really my direct subordinate. There are seven hundred and ninety-nine minds and eyes, which is one less than me. "

Chen Jia was right. Qi Beicheng three years ago was indeed a person who did not love beauties but loved the country, and would do anything for the sake of the country. Otherwise, there would be no such thing as a marriage between him and Ying Li.

Now he will still do anything for Jiangshan, but the priority of beauties is far higher than Jiangshan.

"Let me stress this one last time. I'm sincere to Li. Use your thoughtfulness to do other things. Don't leave it here to speculate on me." "Oh..."

Chen Jia replied weakly, "Then Mr. Qi , you should go to accompany the young lady even more? The young lady was hit back at her mother's house, and she must be in need of someone to accompany her now." "Aunt Yun is fine."

Qi Beicheng sighed, sat down on the leather chair, and looked back. Damn, "I'm afraid that if I accidentally say the wrong thing, it will make him even more unhappy."

Qi Beicheng is not a gentleman and gentle person. Not only is it not, but under his machismo personality and stern and ruthless behavior, he also hides a rogue-like self that flaunts his will.

He owed it, and he owed it with his hand and mouth. In his previous life, he not only often fell in love with his ex-wife when he saw sex, but he also liked to humiliate and verbally tease his ex-wife...

Little vixen and a little vixen are considered light. In his previous life, he was always unscrupulous. , thinking that his wife will always belong to him, so he is not afraid of getting angry when he says anything, and he doesn't think about the consequences when he does anything.

Come to think of it, this is also a manifestation of his machismo concept deeply rooted in his bone marrow.

"I'm not a person who is good at comforting. Compared to being with me all the time, at this stage, I should avoid saying too many mistakes." Qi Beicheng sighed softly, "Speak seriously. Is there any gain from today's trip? What about the inheritance information you mentioned just now?"

Chen Jia came back to her senses, her tone was more serious and serious: "It means literally. Except that it was transferred in the name of dowry and transferred by the Xia family. In addition to the assets given to us, the Ying couple seems to have a lot of valuable relics left outside."

"Lost outside?" Qi Beicheng frowned, "Sold by the Xia family?"

Chen Jia opened his suit jacket and took out a stack of crumpled summons from the inner pocket, "This is the court summons delivered to me by the servant of the Xia family. Xia's eldest son is addicted to gambling, and owed a huge amount of credit card debts, and the bank has sent many summonses

. In the study, steal the gems in the cabinet and sell them outside. "

Chen Jia also mentioned that the eldest son of Xia is not the only one who does this kind of thing. The second daughter of the Xia family, who loves beauty and is vain, also does the same thing of stealing and selling off - Xia's servants are well aware of this.

"I guess the Xia family probably knew about this. But the strange thing is, the servant said that the second son of the Xia family has never been taught a lesson. Does that mean—"

"Acquiesced. "

Qi Beicheng snorted coldly, and Huo Dadi threw away the subpoena.

"It's not my own, and I don't feel bad if it's stolen and sold off. "

Chen Jia said nothing, just raised his eyebrows, waiting for Qi Beicheng to issue orders.

"Follow the line of Xia's eldest son and investigate carefully. "Qi Beicheng made a judgment, "Locate the casinos that Xia's parents like to go to, and focus on searching the nearby pawn shops. It should be fruitful. Chen Jia nodded: "

Yes, Mr. Qi." "

"Also," Qi Beicheng didn't finish, "tell Zhou Jiaye to tell him not only to keep an eye on the people sent by the uncle, but also to keep an eye on Tianying Group." "

This order made Chen Jia very puzzled: "Why is it related to Tianying again?" Tianying has also been affected by policy reforms and the impact of the foreign financial crisis. Now it is also in the process of internal rectification and recuperation. It should not take any risky moves. "

"Maybe it's an act." "

Qi Beicheng rested his chin on his left hand, and the wedding ring on his ring finger was shining brightly.

"Although it was affected by both policy reform and the financial crisis, I always feel that this crisis is too serious. It doesn't look like it happened suddenly, it's more like—man-made." "You

... ..." Chen Jia immediately guessed what Qi Beicheng was thinking, "You guess, Qi Yun's internal crisis this time was created by the uncle, and he just left the blame to the outside world?" Qi Beicheng nodded

.

Chen Jia still wanted to ask something more, but he opened his mouth but didn't ask, finally he just bowed his body and said, "Understood Mr. Qi, I'll start to investigate right now."

Qi Beicheng replied, patted the table and got up .

"Okay, let's go down first, we'll be here first today." After waiting for so long, it's time to go back to the room to see that stupid fox. "

——The

master bedroom is dark and quiet, like a small independent world, which is especially suitable for Ying Li to hide in and carefully sort out his messy emotions. His

thoughts are very chaotic now, and his mind is covered by two voices. One One is firm and decisive, shouting "Seduce him, seduce him, seduce him"; the other is confused and anxious, asking "What should I do, what should I do?"

The duet singing in his head upset him, he had no choice but to cover his ears, buried himself deeper in the bed, rolled up the quilt and collapsed and shouted.

"So annoying!"

The duet stopped abruptly.

In the next second, Ying Li heard the door of the master bedroom being pushed. Someone broke the confinement of the small world and got in through the cracked gap.

The visitor did not speak, but the familiar breath and footsteps had already betrayed his identity.

With her eyes closed, Ying Li used her voice to estimate the distance between Qi Beicheng and him. The closer Qi Beicheng got closer, the more nervous he became, and the duet began to play in his heart again: Seduce him, seduce him... What to do, what to do... "

Sleeping?" Qi Beicheng came to the bed, leaned over the bed, and looked down. The "sleeping" beauty, "Slept so well."

Qi Beicheng chuckled, and the hot air from his blowing hit Ying Li's face, as if invisible incitement and urging.

Ying Li suddenly gave birth to an unknown strength, opened her eyes the moment Qi Beicheng was about to withdraw her hand, propped herself up and kissed the man's face.

"Sir..."

Qi Beicheng was surprised: "Why didn't you—"

"Sir, sir," without giving Qi Beicheng a chance to speak, Ying Li's hands climbed onto the man's shoulders, and her slender legs nimbly hooked Qi Beicheng's waist , "Mr. Qi, can you..."

Can you have me?

Before finishing the rest of the words, Ying Li's nose was sour, and hot tears fell down.

He has too little strength, too little impulse. Almost at the same moment as he did the complete set of movements, he felt deep shame and regret, as well as a deeper and deeper self-loathing.

"Ying Li, calm down."

Qi Beicheng had no choice but to sit down on the bed, wrapping the crying little beauty in his arms and comforting him softly.

"Your emotions are very chaotic right now, you should calm down and tidy up."

"I, I can't calm down." Ying Li was trembling all over, already caught in the emotional vortex and couldn't extricate herself, her thoughts became uncontrollable, "I can't calm down , I can't calm down!

"It's so painful, why is it so painful...why is it so tiring and painful to be alive? "

Ying Li felt that she was a little hysterical, and her appearance must be ugly. He wanted to be calm, decent, and to discuss with Qi Beicheng nicely, but he couldn't do it... he just couldn't do it for some reason.

"Did you want me?" He raised his head from Qi Beicheng's arms and grabbed Qi Beicheng's collar eagerly, "You wanted me, sir? Didn't you always want to sleep with me? I won't resist and stop me anymore Come on?

"I, I..."

Ying Li glanced down at the pure white satin nightgown on her body, and suddenly remembered.

"I'm wearing your favorite big halter, why do you still—

" The answer is that Qi Beicheng didn't give the chance, and lowered his head to seal his chattering mouth with his lips. The

jelly-like touch slipped in from between the lips, and after nimbly sweeping across his upper and lower jawbones, he caught his nowhere again. The hidden tongue began to entangle and pull skillfully.

Ying Li trembled unconsciously, surprised by the sweet and bitter taste. He was used to clear soup with little water and bland taste, and this The kiss gave him a novel taste.

His attention was attracted by the sweet and bitter taste, and he forgot to be sad and negative for a moment. He was obviously just exchanging kisses, but he seemed to be sedated In general, slowly became law-abiding and calm.

"Hmm. "

The feeling of hypoxia and dizziness slowly rose, and Ying Li was hugged dazedly, leaning against Qi Beicheng's chest. It took a long time after his lips parted before he remembered how to breathe and how to speak. "You

... ..." Panting heavily, his confused thoughts still can't think about things well, "You kissed me? "

"Well. " Qi Beicheng turned on the light, licked his lips in front of Ying Li, and commented, "It's very sweet. "How about it, after eating the 'dessert', do you feel better? "

"This, what kind of dessert is this?" Ying Li asked absurdly, and she couldn't understand, "You've already kissed me, why...don't you hug me?" "Because you don't want to." Care for the little beauty in

her

arms After straightening out the flimsy nightdress with curled edges, Qi Beicheng moved carefully, and put the person back on the bed and sat down.

"Ying Li, do you want to hear the truth?"

Ying Li: "What?"

"The truth is that I really want to sleep with you. In the more than a month since I married you, there hasn't been a day when I haven't had blood surges and have delusions about you. "Qi Beicheng said while looking at the little wife's nightdress a few more times.

Little Hu Meizi knows how to choose, and she actually chose a satin suspender nightdress.

Lightweight fabrics, off-the-shoulder backless design, and just the right length - what is this nightdress? This is clearly his heart that is just about to move!

"I also... really like suspenders and a big halter."

Ying Li sniffed, pulled the quilt to cover her lightly dressed body, and complained in a low voice: "

Mr. In this way, he is not a gentle and polite person." But baby, for you, for...your mental health, I am willing to change, and I am willing to endure. "Qi Beicheng said seriously.

He is looking forward to the repeating of the old things and the occurrence of bed-climbing plot, so that he can hold down the beautiful and seductive beauty, and have a good meal. But if that is the case, is there any difference with the experience

of the previous life and the plot of the original work? ?

When he was first reborn, he was unwilling to take revenge, and wanted to get back all the "shares that he didn't sleep enough" from Ying Li in this world.

But with layer after layer, the truth that he hadn't noticed in his previous life surfaced, and Qi Beicheng's purpose also changed subtly.

He didn't just want to sleep with Yingli.

He wanted to change the fucking original plot, take off the unreasonable scumbag hat on his head, and then—

make Ying Li fall in love with him.

They set a model of marriage first and then love again, but this time it is true.

"Baby, you're sick."

After many days, Qi Beicheng finally decided to inform Yu Yingli of Yingli's condition.

"You have suffered from severe depression and binge eating disorder caused by depression. "All your collapse and lack of self-control are caused by these two "monsters" wreaking havoc in your body. "

The author has something to say:

Lili: After passing this village, there will be no such shop, huh?

Qi Gou: Eat for three years and eat for a lifetime. I choose to eat for a lifetime.