Chapter 42

◎Why is the sour taste so strong? ◎

...

An hour later, Ying Li had a full-body examination in the nearby general hospital.

The attending doctor's Mandarin was very plastic and stuttering, and Ying Li didn't understand a word of his instructions mixed with Mandarin and Cantonese. After listening with a dazed face, he who was sitting half lying down blankly turned his head to look at the dark-faced Qi Beicheng.

"Sir," knowing that he didn't take it seriously, he maintained a docile and obedient appearance, and acted softly to Qi Beicheng, "What did the doctor tell you just now?"

Qi Beicheng still stared at him with a dark face and said nothing.

He pretended to tremble in fear, and pulled the quilt pitifully: "Why are you staring at me..."

At first glance, he looked like a sick and weak little white flower that had been severely disciplined by her husband, but in fact, he had been Taking the opportunity to look at Qi Beicheng's demeanor, he secretly thought: This is right.

Qi Beicheng's black face and angry appearance are more in line with his "indifferent, cold and reticent" image.

But if this is the case, who is the sick and missing husband that he usually sees?

"Little vixen," Ying Li's eyeballs rolled around, and Qi Beicheng could tell at a glance that this little vixen was out of her mind again! "What is the prerequisite for me to agree with you to deal with Lin Tianqing? You must not forget, right?" "

I want you to ensure your own safety and not suffer any harm!" Ying

Li blinked innocently, and her voice was soft and soft: "I didn't forget, it was just an accident." "I didn't expect that the recording pen, alarm and anti-wolf spray hidden on my body would be discovered, and I didn't expect that she was so courageous that she dared to push me downstairs."

Ying Li used a simple self-justification to label Lin Tianqing as wronged at least twice.

"Isn't my injury considered serious? It's just a sprained ankle. If you take good care of it, it will be healed in two to three weeks." "

Tsk," Qi Beicheng was so angry that he couldn't say anything, "It's all hurt like this, how dare you Say "that's all"? "

From a doctor's point of view, Ying Li's injury is indeed not serious. Although the surveillance showed that the fall was quite fierce, and she rolled two or three times on the stairs before stopping, but fortunately she didn't fall to the head, and there was no fracture.

In addition to bruises and bruises, Ying Li suffered the most serious injury from her left ankle—a sprained ankle, which swelled up a lot. After going to the hospital for ice treatment, it is now covered with an elastic bandage .

Even though the doctor said so, and Ying Li himself thought so, Qi Beicheng was still upset, very upset!

He couldn't see the sick and weak beauty he raised with real gold and silver being hurt in any way - even scratches and bruises!

Ying Li's injury was one of the points of his anger. The second was that he understood Ying Li's temperament, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt that he had been tricked by piranhas. "You said that

Lin Tianqing found you at the first sight Lost your equipment? "She can find that you have a recording pen, an alarm, and anti-wolf spray hidden on your body, so why doesn't she know that you have a second alarm?" The

surveillance in the corridor can't see anything, because most of Ying Li's figure is He was blocked by Lin Tianqing's back; after seeing Ying Li open the door, he had a few conversations with Lin Tianqing, and then began to pick up equipment.

After a while, the two went to the escape route one after the other.

Even though all the images captured by the surveillance were consistent with Ying Li's statement that "she threatened me, I had to do it", Qi Beicheng still keenly sensed that something was wrong.

Weird, so fucking weird.

For one thing, Qi Beicheng didn't think that Lin Tianqing was smart enough to discover the equipment on Ying Li's body. Even if they can be found, they should be discovered together. Why did they leave the second alarm?

Secondly, the place where Ying Li was injured was too delicate. He knew it was not good to think about his precious wife like this, but the final result of the physical examination really made him wonder: Did the little vixen carefully calculate and know which important parts to avoid and which serious injuries to avoid?

Thirdly, it is also the most important point that Qi Beicheng can't figure out the most.

"From being discovered to removing the device, during the whole process, the recorder didn't record a single sentence?" Qi Beicheng frowned slightly, "It stands to reason that one or two sentences could be recorded, why not?" "Um

... I don't know?" Ying Li spread her hands, "The radio signal is not good? As for the alarm, ordinary people don't think there are two?"

Ying Li's explanation can be said to be the use of nonsense literature to the extreme: It's like saying nothing.

Qi Beicheng was still suspicious. After staring at that innocent pretty face for a while, he asked, "Did you guys talk about something and you didn't want me to hear it?"

So, you took the initiative to cut off the recording at the very beginning? "

It has to be said that a meteorite in the business world is a meteorite in the business world. This IQ and the ability to react in quick turns can really beat many people!

Ying Li secretly admired, Xin Dao is indeed my husband.

Only by competing with people with the same IQ can we let He felt a heartfelt, satisfying push and pull.

"Sir, you are so smart," Ying Li chuckled, "I have some things that I am very curious about, and I really want to know the answer. I was afraid that Lin Tianqing would not tell me the truth, so I took the initiative to cut off the recording, and asked her to let go of her psychological defenses." Qi

Beicheng Frowning: "What can't you ask me, but you have to ask an untrustworthy outsider?" "It

should be related to heaven." Ying Li took out the prepared remarks, "I find it strange that I have discussed it with my husband so many times. About Tianying, Mr. has never told me what is the name of Tianying's president and Mr.'s deadly enemy.

"After I asked, I found out that the original Tianying's presidents are called Yu, Qi, and Chuan. "

Actually, the focus of his conversation with Lin Tianqing was not related to Tianying at all; he just used the unexpected information to play a psychological tactic with Qi Beicheng." That's it

? "

Sure enough, Qi Beicheng didn't doubt Li's answer, and had already decided that the precious wife was going to heaven. "It's not

worth it for you to cut off the recording and use more extreme methods to play tricks? "

Qi Beicheng began to feel weird and unimaginable again.

But think about the character of the cannibal flower who desperately wants to achieve the goal, as well as the setting in the original work, and the emotional line of "the villain of prey is really in love with me" added by the bastard author with a big stroke of a pen. , he thought damn it, it seems that it is not impossible?

Let's understand it as the branch buff of the original work. For Ying Li, Yu Qichuan's existence has a certain attraction?

"No, I didn't go for heaven in the first place."

Ying Li's rhetoric was complete in logic, with complete reasons from beginning to end. After all, it was him, but he would not make the story too outrageous and unbelievable.

"I'm just curious about Lin Tianqing's purpose and the driving force behind it. I asked her, "Who appointed you, and what is the purpose?" "I didn't know the name until after Lin Tianqing said that the instigator was Yu

Qichuan, and chatted with Yu Qichuan for a while , and chatted with Tianying for a while."

Qi Beicheng was completely drawn into Yingli's words, and didn't realize that the little vixen was hiding other things: "What are you talking about?" How did Lin Tianqing answer your question? "

"She said, Yu Qichuan felt that our relationship was too harmonious - the more stable we were, the less likely Qi Yun would be to mess up;

"She also said that there are many eyeliners around us, and our every move will be monitored. However, judging from the fact that they took photos of cheating, but did not know that the "cheating partner" was me, these eyeliners probably did not have much. Reliable. "

It's really him," Qi Beicheng snorted, and sat on the edge of Yingli's hospital bed, holding hands with his precious wife, "Still love to play tricks as always." If you can't face it directly, you will make trouble behind your back.

"From the marriage between you and me, to Lin Tianqing's incident this time, it can be seen that Yu Qichuan never thought about doing things in a safe way and developing steadily." "Yes."

Ying

Li nodded in agreement, and held hands along the way. He leaned his head on Qi Beicheng's shoulder, and stared at her husband with a pair of beautiful and beautiful eyes.

"This person named Yu Qichuan is good or bad - and he is also very naive." He actually thinks that my husband and I are separated and broken up with just a few "cheating photos"? Is he underestimating us too much, or is he too confident in himself and the evidence on his opponent? "

Ying Li kept her eyes on, not wanting to miss any expression changes on Qi Beicheng's face.

He was setting Qi Beicheng a trap, and wanted to know if there was something hidden behind Qi Beicheng's never telling him Yu Qichuan's name?

Could it be related to the fight? Or, is it related to his background?

"He, probably both of the former and the latter." Qi Beicheng was still unaware of Ying Li's intentions, and was only concerned about his own concerns. "After all, Yu Qichuan was the biggest driver of the series of events before. Without him, it would not be possible." With the marriage between you and me, there will be no other chain events."

Qi Beicheng was cautious.

While the piranha was testing him, he, the reborn scumbag actor, was also secretly testing the original protagonist.

"The means are insidious, but from another perspective... don't you think he's pretty good?"

Qi Beicheng wanted to know what his wife thought of his rival, but he didn't dare to ask directly—for fear of not being satisfied with the answer, he could immediately buy a plane ticket Go to Yu Qichuan and confront that bastard face to face!

In order not to hear an answer he didn't like, but also to be mentally prepared to deal with the follow-up, he could only rub it secretly, and praised his deadly enemy against his conscience.

"Look, he can link up with your uncle's family and the uncle's faction to get you and me married-to make such a big conspiracy. The ability to manipulate the layout is still worthy of recognition, right?" "Baby, don't you think so?

" Do you think this person's ability is really good? He... should be the type you admire, right? "

Qi Beicheng frowned.

Ying Li was dazed, and after a while he said: "Ah? "

Ying Li thought that behind Qi Beicheng's concealment of Yu Qichuan's name and information, there might be a huge conspiracy - like the marriage between him and Qi Beicheng was due to various intertwined interests.

But the more he listened, the more he felt something was wrong. Why is it that Qi Beicheng's content is a compliment, his tone is yin and yang, his attitude and winking expressions are all belittling words, so sour?

"He has done so many excessive things to me in secret, why...why do I admire him?" Ying Li didn't understand.

He couldn't understand Qi Beicheng's sudden change of attitude, he couldn't understand Qi Beicheng's question, and he couldn't understand how Qi Beicheng said it -

jealous?

"Sir, were you...jealous just now?"

Why? ?

——Shencheng

at the same time.

"Ah Choo-" Ah Choo! "

Yu Qichuan was sneezing wildly.

Three or four came in a row, which made him so excited that he almost dropped his tablet.

"Damn it, which dog is scolding me?" Two hundred percent is Qi Beicheng, right? "He put down the tablet, took a tissue and wiped his nose. What

was displayed on the tablet was the first-hand news from an informant more than ten minutes ago. The news mentioned that Lin Tianqing was arrested by the Hong Kong police for the crime of intentional injury, and Qi Yun was talking to Lin's company is discussing the matter of terminating the cooperation, and an official announcement may be issued early tomorrow morning. One Lin Tianqing and one Lin family are nothing

to Yu Qichuan.

If everything goes well or not, even if it doesn't matter rationally, it's inevitable to feel puzzled emotionally.

"Oh, is this the legendary Mercury retrograde? "Yu Qichuan pressed his temple.

There was a knock on the door, and Yu Qichuan answered wearily and entered.

Yu An came to Yu Qichuan with more detailed and comprehensive information from the informant: "Mr. Yu, there are a few important details for tonight's informant—" "Have you found it?" Yu Qichuan didn't want to hear it for the time

being

. This, I want to change my mood.

"Did you find the rich daughter who obviously spent 395 yuan on me, but transferred me 500 yuan and blocked me?" The

author said:

"Try, try, try again! "

" Brain wave frequency error, Mrs. Qi Ying please adjust the channel and try again-" "

Yu Gou give up, you didn't even get the gender right, it's impossible. "

——Calvin

has been stuck for a long time today and has revised and rewritten several editions, so only one post has been published;

tomorrow is Friday, and we will work hard to make up for it!

Thanks to BW——WJSXH's cute thick milk latte? 5 bottles, Rongrong Tututu's cute thick milk latte? 1 bottle!

Thick milk latte, save my mushy and chaotic head!