Chapter 90

◎You will take off my wedding dress this time. ◎

"Hiss—this..."

Qi Beicheng gasped, he didn't expect that the first question that came up would be such an explosive question.

"Can't answer?" Ying Li snorted softly, her sarcasm on watching a play pierced through the heavy door panel, "This is just the first question, do you need to think about it for so long?" "Of course.

" , "If I accidentally say the wrong thing, you will definitely be labeled as a scumbag, a dirty bastard again.

" "

"Where do I have it? " Ying Li defended, "Even if there is, it's not wronging you—it's what you deserve." "

"Okay, yes, yes, I deserve it again." "

Qi Beicheng responded perfunctorily, and in just half a minute of wrangling, he thought about the answer.

"I deserve it so much. If I really travel back someday, I will definitely endure the heartache and reluctance to sign the contract of the previous life. The divorce agreement given by "you". "

"Oh? Ying Li was a little surprised by this answer, "Shouldn't you be thinking about keeping me? Why did you sign the divorce agreement?" "

Qi Beicheng frowned: "Because I was an asshole in my previous life. "As I said, this rebirth is a journey of redemption for me. In this journey, in addition to retaining you and making up for you, I also reflect on myself from time to time.

" The effect...may not be very good. But compared with his previous life and his state when he was just reborn, he has improved a lot.

He understands more and more why he is a scumbag ex-husband and a supporting actor who is destined to be replaced.

"I didn't think I was bad or scum before. When it comes to food, clothing, and flowers, I don't lack or lack anything; I just don't care about people that much, and I am confused by your hypocritical appearance, so I am immersed in love and self-satisfaction. " Later

I understood that as your husband, my "inaction" is the biggest fault. I should care about you and understand your real troubles and difficulties, but not only did I fail to do this, but I also restricted your life and suppressed and belittled you unconsciously. "

Qi Beicheng said with a long sigh.

Good or bad, he is really good or bad in the original work!

" So I will choose to sign the divorce agreement-the relationship between me in the previous life and you in the previous life is no longer "retrievable." " and "saved".

"A vulgar and boring chapter, let it pass. I believe that you in your previous life would prefer a crisp ending to an endless entanglement; it's just—" Qi

Beicheng deliberately elongated his tone.

Should it be said that he is a meteorite in the business world who is good at negotiating? Before she knew it, Ying Li was carried away by the rhythm of Qi Beicheng's answering questions. He held his breath, waiting for Qi Beicheng's answer later.

"It's just that after the divorce, I will try my best to pursue you; until you are really moved by me and we are together again." "

Is this okay?" Is this also a method of "turning the wrongly turned gear back to its original position"? "

Qi Beicheng heard the beauty laughing softly in the room.

Ying Li didn't say whether it was possible or not, nor did she say whether she was satisfied with the answer, but just complained: "It's really cunning.

"Then the second question: If you had the opportunity to go back to our first marriage, which is the real wedding, what would you do?" "

What would I do?"

Qi Beicheng smiled. Can such a good thing really happen? That feeling is great!

"I will definitely treat you twice as well. I will give you a good impression from the first moment I saw you, and let you know that I like you——You Yingli, you are destined to be Qi Beicheng's wife!" "Virtue."

Ying Li said the disgusting words, but the ending sound rose obviously, "If I could go back to before we got married for the first time, I would definitely run away from you as soon as possible." Qi Beicheng didn't believe it: "Run away from me? You forgot your parents'

inheritance, you forgot What about the rubies? "Without me, who do you rely on to help retrieve these?

Yingli didn't like to hear these words anymore, and asked instead: "Do I have to rely on you? " Now that I know about the marriage conspiracy and about the Xia family's fraudulent accounts to defraud investment, I can't rely on my own strength to bring down the Xia family?

"It's really not possible, I can still go to Tianying. If you do it again, Yu Qichuan will definitely be my brother." "

No!"

Qi Beicheng was anxious, and only after he finished speaking did he realize that he had said something wrong just now—one didn't pay attention , and substituted machismo thinking.

He quickly lowered his tone, and discussed with his precious wife in a good voice.

"Can Yu Gou be the same? Yu Gou is just a little short, and he is going to be the hero because of the original author's love of money." The reason why

he is a good brother now is because he can't beat me—he can't beat me Just joined! Whenever there is such a chance, he will definitely usurp the throne without hesitation. "

The husband's hasty reaction made Yingli watch it more interestingly through the monitor: "Come on, do you think everyone is like you, paranoid, shouting every day to prevent fire, theft, and high school students?" See you

downstairs When classmate He, you were taken aback, right? "

Obviously she saw Qi Beicheng's reaction on the monitor, but Ying Li still wanted to ask that question on purpose.

Qi Beicheng snorted: "I'm so surprised? I was taken aback a lot. "But then I thought, he's not the 'real' anymore; he has to witness our wedding, wish us a happy marriage, and I'm in a good mood again. "

"Thumbs up. " "Ying Li cut her voice again, "Last question: Who do you think... Between you and me, who can understand and implement the word "love" better?" "

Here comes the key point of the question.

But for Qi Beicheng, this question is not difficult to answer: " Between you and me? "Obviously, neither of us can understand and implement the word "love" very well - we are both people who don't understand love. If I have to say it, I'm a little bit stronger than you.

Ying Li was not convinced: "Why do you say that? " "

"Because I was reborn once, I have experienced three years more married life than you; and because my marriage failed once, I know how to cherish this hard-won relationship."

"But let's talk... I'm not much better. If I knew how to love, I would have been almost replaced in my previous life. Do you always get sick and make you angry in this life?" Ying Li murmured, although

seeing There was no one there, but Qi Beicheng felt that the little fox nodded: "That makes sense..." Then what should I do? In a relationship, I can't find a person who can understand the management of marriage. "

"Take your time," Qi Beicheng was not worried about this, and his attitude was very positive and optimistic, "No one is born who knows how to give and how to love others—I say this, not to whitewash the pre-rebirth me."

"I think this thing is the same as business negotiation, which requires experience accumulation and constant running-in."

However, the relationship is still a matter of two people, not about teamwork. This means that when conflicts and conflicts occur, there is no third person who can act as a buffer and fault tolerance.

"And...meeting the right one. "Baby, I'm pretty sure you're the right one. I am not afraid of conflicts, I am not afraid of running-in, as long as I am with you, we will work together, the true meaning of mere love, and we will soon understand and carry it through to the end. "

After finishing speaking, Qi Beicheng savored it for himself, and thought damn it, it's so beautiful!

His first-class business speaking skills and negotiation skills have finally been used in matters of emotion. Listen, listen to these words How philosophical and energetic!

But there has been no response from the door, not even a slight snicker.

Qi Beicheng was surprised, and while feeling "fox heart, sea needle", he wondered if he said it again Wrong words—when she seemed too proud and arrogant, the door opened.

Ying Li wore a matching black suit similar to his style, a red bow tie of the same style, and a red rose of the same variety, and appeared in front of him with a bright and beautiful smile on her face.

"Congratulations, you have passed the second and last test."

Ying Li, who was wearing a black suit, exuded a temperament that was different from women's clothes and light-colored clothes. It is a bit calm, a bit solemn and sacred, and more delicate and inexplicably delicate and fragile.

But the room faces the sun. The moment the door was opened, sunlight passed through Yingli's side, like the halo of an angel's body, which made Qi Beicheng unable to open his eyes for a moment.

"Now," Ying Li stretched out her right hand, "you can pick me up."

——

Ying Li was carried downstairs by Cheng Heng of Qi Bei.

Before going downstairs, Qi Beicheng kissed and hugged his little wife whom he hadn't seen for a long time, and dragged Yingli cuddly for a long time.

He wanted to kiss his precious wife at first, but Ying Li put on light makeup, fearing that the lip gloss would be wiped off her lips, so she didn't allow the kiss.

When she went downstairs with the beauty in her arms, the best man group and the male seniors who were waiting on the first floor cheered: "Wow, you are a good match too!!"

Ying Li was happy and shy, and kept her face buried. Before getting into the wedding car, he dared to raise his head, and said to the best man group: "Thank you."

The sweet and soft words hit everyone's hearts. Quite a few of Qi Beicheng's good buddies turned against each other on the spot, covered their hearts and exclaimed: "From today, I'm my sister-in-law's good buddy! Who is Qi Beicheng? I don't know him!" Qi Beicheng put the beauty into the leading wedding car—his Maybach

Pullman After a few miles, he turned his head and gave everyone a look: "You are the only ones who will adapt to the wind!"

But there is nothing wrong with this method of adapting to the wind.

Qi Beicheng was in a good mood, and immediately asked his brothers to divide up the red envelopes - and give some to the male high school students too!

You have to accept it, if you don't accept it, you won't give him and your precious wife face!

At two o'clock in the afternoon, the guests and media invited to the wedding banquet began to sign in and enter the venue. The front of the stage was bustling with activity, while Ying Li was busy greeting relatives and friends of the Qi family and Yu family behind the stage.

Both Grandpa Qi and Grandpa Yu held back their energy, wishing to adopt all the connections they had accumulated throughout their lives to their precious grandson-in-law/yi-grandson.

After saying hello to the elders, I played some hot games with the best man group and the tenors. After five o'clock, Ying Li had a short break and had to go to a temporary room to change into the red carpet dress: a silver-white suit with the main tone.

At seven o'clock, the wedding ceremony began on time.

Holding the bouquet in her right hand and holding Yu Fangzheng's arm in her left hand, Ying Li stood in front of the huge two-way sliding door of the grand banquet hall, nervously waiting for the wedding master of ceremonies to give instructions.

Yu Qichuan was waiting with a flower basket, and noticed Ying Li's state: "Are you nervous?"

Ying Li turned her head slowly and nodded her head: "Well... there are a lot of people here, and I'm afraid that something will go wrong and make a joke." Her

ears are not good The envoy Mrs. Yu somehow heard the words of my good grandson, and laughed twice: "What kind of joke can you make?" Even if you make a joke on the wedding day, it is still a sweet memory! Don't be afraid, dear grandson, just go well! "

"Yeah, relax, just do it as usual." "Yu Qichuan chuckled, and heard the master of ceremonies almost finished speaking, and immediately entered the state, "Here we come, it's time to appear. "

The moment the door was pushed open, a beam of stage lights hit Ying Li's body accurately, illuminating the light-colored Ying Li more brilliantly. Hundreds of eyes swept over at the same time, curious and admiring They carefully looked at Yingli's attire.

This time, Yingli was not wearing a veil, and those eyes were full of her delicate appearance. They held their breath unconsciously, not daring to breathe, only dared to use extremely fine Volume, discussing the beauty of Mrs. Qi Shao.

The red carpet leading to the stage is in front of you. Looking along the red carpet all the way, it is the groom who is also dressed in silver and white. A high-spirited, triumphant smile.

This smile made Ying Li's heart skip a beat. He was already nervous, so he had to take a deep breath. The

master of ceremonies compared the process of walking the red carpet to crossing the Avenue of Stars.

Ying Li had read the speech beforehand, and always felt that this metaphor was exaggerated and unnecessary; when it was time to walk on the red carpet, he realized that the analogy of the Avenue of Stars could be so appropriate.

Obviously the distance was not long, but he walked very slowly under the guidance of Yu Fangzheng and accompanied by Yu Qichuan.

It seems that he is not walking the red carpet, but stepping on clusters of stars to his stability and happiness.

There were a total of forty tables at the scene, with twenty tables on the left and right.

20, 20, exactly his age, the number when he met Qi Beicheng and found happiness.

Qi Yun, a world-renowned conglomerate, is his in-law's family, and Tianying, who is evenly matched with Qi Yun, is his nominal natal family.

President Qi Yun, who is known as a meteorite in the business world, is his husband. He is standing on the stage, waiting patiently for his arrival; His brother in name is now following him, carrying a basket of flowers for him.

This is a high-profile wedding with unlimited scenery.

More than half a year ago, Ying Li would never have imagined that there would be today.

"Lili?" Finally waiting for his wife, Qi Beicheng couldn't wait, and pulled the beauty, "Are you happy?"

Ying Li was in a daze, and everything she did tonight would be a little slower. He froze for a moment before smiling, looked into her husband's eyes and replied, "Happy." "Thank you, Bei Cheng. "

Of course, Ying Li's head can turn better than anyone else, but at such an important moment today, he was a little stuck because of nervousness and joy. During the process of

exchanging rings, his brain went crazy. Blank, just heard Qi Beicheng confessing to him with clear thoughts.

"You didn't like wearing a wedding ring before, I know, you think this wedding ring wasn't created for you—you despised and hated it in your heart." Qi Beicheng took out the wedding ring from the jewelry box of the flower basket.

This ring is the same pair and the same ring as the one used in the last marriage. It's not that the Qi family is stingy and stingy, and they don't even want to prepare a new wedding ring, but that Qi Beicheng thinks there's no need to change it.

The original is very appropriate and very meaningful.

When he got married for the first time, Qi Beicheng didn't inject love into the wedding ring. That's just right, Qi Beicheng wanted this ring to witness everything during the second wedding they had been together for more than half a year.

"Then let me tell you now, it was made for you. It's just that I never told you this, and I didn't make you feel that it should belong to you." Today I finally have a chance to clarify the misunderstanding, I must let you

know To: there is no one better suited to wear this ring than you; on this planet, in the infinite universe, you are its only owner. "

Qi Beicheng put the ring on Yingli's left ring finger, held it gently with both hands, bowed his head and kissed the back of the hand.

"It's so beautiful. Your hand is so beautiful, it should be used to wear diamond rings and hold mine. " I don't know how many times this guy, Qi Beicheng, has rehearsed in his heart the lines to be

said at the wedding, one set after another, and Ying Li, who is usually eloquent and eloquent, was dumbfounded . Shaking badly. After Ying Li put the ring on her husband, Ying Li also wanted to make a handsome and affectionate confession; but his head was so empty that he couldn't even utter a complete sentence. "I, I... you -"

"Kiss me!" The guests and audience in the audience didn't care about this, they clapped their hands and started booing, "Kiss me! Kiss me!"

President Qi Yun, who is usually cold and reticent, laughed so hard that he could hardly see his eyes today. up. He asked Ying Li in a low voice: "Can't you not give me another kiss this time?" The lip gloss on your mouth is meant to be eaten by me right now. "

"Perverted. " Ying Li scolded him in a low voice, "Can't you change the description to something more normal?" "

Qi Beicheng frowned frivolously. Ying Li thought he was going to speak, but didn't want him to hold his back and kiss his lips. "Well...

"

Ying Li was very shy when kissing in front of so many people. The first kiss was just scratching the surface, and the second time he was mentally prepared, tentatively put his hands on Qi Beicheng's shoulders, and offered his sweet lips."Wow——

"

The audience applauded one after another, and the two were cheering with anticipation and joy In the ocean formed, kisses are exchanged from shallow to deep

...

Ying Li's physique is still a bit weak after all. After walking the red carpet, exchanging rings, and then changing into toast dresses, she greets important guests at several tables with tea instead of wine. After the guests had served tea, the sickly beauty couldn't hold on any longer, so she had to go back early to rest.

Qi Beicheng was so happy. This wedding was a big one, and there were many people invited, except for high-ranking celebrities, close business partners, relatives and friends Apart from good friends, there are quite a few of them who are related to other people and sit in the fringe places to eat and drink.

Qi Beicheng selfishly does not want too many people to come into contact with Ying Li, and hopes that his baby can maintain a certain sense of mystery.

There is no cunning With the little fox watching from the side, he could feel more at ease. Otherwise, he would have to coax softly in a panic when his wife gave her a random look.

After busy work, it was past ten o'clock before Qi Beicheng, escorted by the best man team, returned to the Qi mansion, which was also decorated in a prosperous and festive manner.

"All right, all right, let's go here, don't follow."

Having learned the lesson from last time, Qi Beicheng didn't dare to drink too much this time, and consciously ate snacks to fill his stomach all night to prevent alcohol from getting on him. After drinking it several times, his face was not flushed and his heart was not beating, and he was very clear-headed.

Standing in front of the house, Qi Beicheng waved at Zhou Jiaye and the others in disgust.

"You think I'm drunk? Funny, I can still solve the financial exchange rate problem for you to see now." Fuck off, don't bother me to enjoy the wedding night-fuck as far as I want! "

After giving the order to evict the guests, he closed the door beautifully, and went upstairs to find the beauty!

He didn't take the elevator, and stepped up the stairs step by step. The servants of the Qi mansion have half a day off today, except for the housekeeper who is in the underground. There was no one else in the house except the nanny room on the first

floor. This feeling of being so quiet that even the footsteps going up the stairs could be heard clearly and audibly. Fortunately , he was reborn

, and fortunately he seized the opportunity. Fortunately, fortunately...it was not too late.

Touching the wedding ring on his ring finger, Qi Beicheng went up to the third floor He pushed open the door confidently, and shouted loudly as soon as he entered the hall: "Lili, I'm back!

"What are you doing—"

He thought that Ying Li would take a shower, change into his favorite lace nightgown, lie under the covers and watch the football game, eat nut snacks, and wait for him to come home.

Unexpectedly, the reality is far more dramatic and surprising than he imagined!

"You're back," Ying Li rolled up her veil, and winked playfully at Qi Beicheng, "Husband." The

strange yet intimate address made Qi Beicheng even more shocked! This, this, this... This is what he wants Ying Li to call in his dreams, but Ying Li still refuses to open his mouth!

--"husband"!

The beauty is calling him "husband"!

"You..." Qi Beicheng was both surprised and delighted, he looked up and down the beauty in the long white gauze dress, his eyes almost sparkled! "Why did you change your wedding dress??"

Wedding dress!

It turned out to be a wedding dress! !

"Don't you like it?" In addition to the wedding dress, Ying Li also braided her own hair - his hands are too clumsy and the braiding is very rough, but fortunately there is a veil to block it, "You...don't want to see me again Do you wear women's clothing or a wedding dress?"

Ying Li used to hate this set of high-end wedding dresses worth millions. As much as he hated wedding rings, he always felt that these things didn't belong to him—someone else.

Later I learned that there is no "other person"; whether the wedding dress or the ring, they are all prepared for him.

Although he was not liked by Qi's father and Qi's mother when he first married into the Qi family, the dignified Qi family never thought of treating him badly in this regard.

This family is the same as Qi Beicheng, good at doing things, but not good at expressing and explaining. That's why there were so many misunderstandings and rifts, which almost separated his relationship with Qi Beicheng.

Fortunately, everything has come to light.

After the misunderstanding is resolved, why can't he take care of the selfishness of the innocent young husband and wear white gauze again?

"No, I, I..." Qi Beicheng swallowed, and stammered happily, "Of course I want to, I dream about..." As if he lost his

soul, he went to the beauty in the wedding dress, wanting to touch but not daring to touch .

In front of the white angel surrounded by holy light, he seemed to have no choice but to bow his knees and surrender. He naturally knelt on one knee beside Yingli's bed, put one hand on the angel's slender legs wrapped in white gauze, and stared at the angel's beautiful face with emotion.

"Wife, you are... you are so beautiful."

"Then you... want to have me?" Ying Li blushed, but still took the initiative to hold the hand of his most devout believer, "You said that before rebirth On the wedding night, I was spoiled by the arrogant and resentful you, and we were very unhappy together that night.

"The first wedding after your rebirth, almost repeat the same mistakes and repeat the old things. "It's said that there are only three things to do—the same thing, the same couple, there must be at least three chances to try. Now, I'll give you this chance."

Qi Beicheng was so excited that his heart seemed to melt: "Give it to me?"

He grabbed the beauty instead Qi Beicheng was so happy that he clenched his hand even tighter.

"Little vixen, do you know what I'm talking about?"

"Yes," Ying Li just smiled, the tighter Qi Beicheng's grip, the more excited he felt, "I know what I'm talking about." "I'm committing a crime, I'm Still tempting you to commit a crime. "

"Understood." "

The pious believer stood up, and his tall figure blocked the light that shone on the angel, which was another layer of possession and devouring in an abstract sense.

" You want us to do evil together. "

"Well. "

Ying Li raised her head, her eyes sparkling, watching the man's every move expectantly.

"My wedding dress, this time you will take it off with your own hands."

The author has something to say:

It's over! Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Kaka stopped and stopped several times in the final stage, and finally finished writing the wedding—a

rare estimate, and the text was really finished within 340,000 words!

Since I wrote this article on June 20th, I am very happy to be able to accompany you from the holidays to the start of school hahaha, and thank you for forgiving me, a fast social animal, who asks for leave from time to time =3=Thank you for the lovely wedding wine in the four-dimensional space? 8 bottles

, BW——5 bottles of lovely wedding wine from WJSXH!

In the last two chapters, happy candies are distributed, and red envelopes are randomly dropped in the comments——

The extra chapter may be a bit long, and there are tentatively four chapters: Rebirth of Qigou and back to the original work, Rebirth of Qigou and Da Lili before the wedding, Original work scum The dog and Xiao Lili meet in the present world, the story of Qi Gou's divorce and rebirth in the original book; depending on the list,

some may be added or deleted; if possible, I hope that the extra chapter can also get the support of treasurers. ——