Chapter 67

◎Fortunately, the men's clothes you are wearing today... ◎

"You seem to be in a good relationship."

After a brief greeting, Qi Nantang looked at his brother and sister-in-law respectively, and he couldn't help showing a gratified smile on his face.

"When it was first reported in the business circle that you married someone in order to alleviate the financial crisis, I was still very worried. I was afraid that you would be stubborn and didn't know how to reflect and examine yourself.

" The marriage worked out pretty well. "

Qi Nantang didn't want to talk in front of the bathroom entrance, so he walked aside and entered a corner next to the corridor, which made it easier to talk.

Qi Beicheng held his precious wife's hand, and followed closely in his brother's footsteps: " During the period when we first got married, Lili and I would indeed have a lot of conflicts because of the problem of getting along.

"We've been together for more than half a year now, and the pace is gradually becoming the same."

When Qi Beicheng said this, he felt somewhat guilty in his heart. In his previous life, he was indeed stubborn enough to not understand reflection and self-examination.

If it hadn't been for some shit luck, when he woke up and was suddenly reborn, he wouldn't know where he would be, huddled in a desolate end.

"What about you, you... how are you doing after leaving the Qi family?"

"Very good," Qi Nantang replied, "it couldn't be better." , There is no intrigue and calculation, I can love whoever I want, and be with whoever I want. "

Qi Beicheng measures 1.86 meters, and Qi Nantang measures 1.88 to 1.9 meters. The two brothers are both tall and tall, making Ying Li, who is 1.72 meters and already petite, even smaller.

Ying Li half-hid behind Qi Beicheng, blinking a pair of smart eyes, showing envy and longing while she was engrossed.

Love whoever you want, and be with whoever you want to be with? It sounds great, but...

Ying Li secretly glanced at Qi Beicheng, feeling a little uneasy.

For married couples like him and Qi Beicheng, such "free choice" doesn't seem to be a good thing.

Without the marriage and this unavoidable relationship of interests, there is a high probability that they will not be together—who Do you want to deal with this kind of dirty scumbag?

snort.

"Have you fallen in love?" Qi Beicheng asked curiously.

Qi Nantang said frankly: "Let's talk about it, she is a girl from an ordinary family, but full of vigor and energy; she is one year younger than me, and a junior sister from the school next door to my university.

" She gave me a lot of companionship and encouragement - she is my motivation and confidence to move forward now. "

Qi Nantang said as he spoke, he moved his eyes behind Er Que's younger brother, and smiled gratifiedly at the beautiful and agile sister-in-law.

"My sister-in-law looks very energetic, sensitive and well-behaved—you call me Brother, can I call you Xiaoli? Ying

Li realized that her brother was talking to her, and nodded, "Well, it's good to call him whatever you want." "

"It's strange, whether it's the first rumors or the news revealed by grandparents, it is said that Bei Cheng's marriage partner is a boy. But in the live broadcast of the last auction, I saw that the person Bei Cheng interacted with was wearing women's clothes? "

It's okay not to mention this, but when Yingli is mentioned, her face turns red and hot, and she is so ashamed that she wants to find a hole in the ground to crawl in.

He pinched his vulgar husband's back, and cursed secretly: "Look at what you've done!" "

That's Lili too, but Lili in women's clothing." Qi Beicheng explained as briefly as possible, "Lili has been physically ill since she was a child." No, I was raised as a girl, and I am used to showing people in women's clothing." "

So that's the case. Then why is he wearing a men's dress today?" "

He likes and yearns to wear men's clothes and be true to himself. I Encourage him to wear whatever he wants, without caring what others think." Qi Beicheng completed the reason.

Qi Beicheng felt that Qi Nantang didn't really know? He didn't know, but asked this question on purpose, and was waiting for his answer.

What Qi Nantang said just now revealed the connection between him and his grandparents. Now that they are all in touch, how could they not know the reason for Yingli's women's dress?

"So that's how it is."

Qi Nantang was not surprised, he reached out and patted his brother on the shoulder.

"Bei Cheng, you've really grown up. These words were placed four or five years ago, and I never would have thought that they would come out of your mouth.

" Today, I have experienced a little love with others, and the person I am interested in can give affection fun yet? "

I got it," Qi Beicheng grabbed my brother's hand, "I got it a lot." "It's precisely because I realized it that..."

Qi Beicheng swallowed nervously.

Ying Li, who guessed what her husband was going to do next, was also very nervous. He gently put his arms around Qi Beicheng's back from behind, and encouraged him in a low voice: "Come on sir, it's not too late if you realize your mistake." "

I'm sorry."

Qi Beicheng finally said those three words.

"Brother, I'm sorry," one time was not enough, Qi Beicheng emphasized the second time, "It was because I was ignorant back then, selfish and put interests first in everything, I didn't understand the affection and love between people, and I didn't understand you enough ."

Qi Nantang was slightly taken aback.

He didn't expect Qi Beicheng to apologize to him so straightforwardly and bluntly; this act refreshed a certain knowledge of his biological brother.

After thinking about it again, he felt reasonable again. Love is a wonderful and mysterious thing, and those who fall into it will change unconsciously because of love and the person they love.

From this point of view, Qi Beicheng really loves Yingli; although it is a wealthy marriage, he accidentally found a good sister-in-law for his idiot brother.

Qi Nantang smiled at Li for the third time, then held Qi Beicheng's hand and shook his head.

"Bei Cheng, brother is very happy to see that you have improved and grown. But that incident was not your fault. You don't have to apologize to me on behalf of "them" and ask for my forgiveness instead of "them".

"I've been observing and examining you secretly, but...my heart is not with you."

Qi Nantang sighed after finishing speaking.

He thinks that Qi Beicheng was too young back then, it's normal for him to not understand emotion and love when he is less than twenty years old. He will have resentment towards Qi Erye's family, but his target has never been against Qi Beicheng.

"Being able to talk to you like before is already a success for my purpose of coming here. Do you want to exchange contact information? Bring Xiaoli to my house tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, and I will introduce my sister-in-law to you." Qi

Beicheng After a pause: "So, you still don't plan to go back to Qi's house, do you?"

Qi Nantang: "I made it very clear: the conflict is not with you,

so you don't have to apologize to me." Not me, my apology didn't clear up the conflict, did it?

" "What if the person apologizing is not me, but "them" in your mouth?" "

The moment Qi Beicheng's voice fell, Qi Nantang's pupils shrank and his eyes widened: "No... "I know "their" temperament. They are more stubborn than you, and cannot be changed by a short-term touch and reflection; they are absolutely absolute, and it is impossible for them to say to me--" "

Nantang..."

A female voice appeared out of nowhere, interrupting Qi Nantang Words. The familiar mother's voice awakened the bond of kinship flowing in Qi Nantang's blood. He trembled uncontrollably, and subconsciously turned around to look back.

Seeing that there was no one behind him, he belatedly After realizing it, the electronic-like voice did not come from behind, but from in front of him.

" Nantang, I'm sorry..."

A small hand held a mobile phone that was in a video call. Rising slowly from behind Qi Beicheng. The woman crying and apologizing on the screen is Qi's mother, Zheng Yuxi, hugging Qi's mother for a comforting meal, and the man looking at the camera with eyes full of remorse is Qi's father, Qi Wendong.

"Nantang, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, mom and dad know it's wrong," Yibie hasn't seen his eldest son for many years, and now even a video call through the screen and thousands of miles away is enough to make a woman cry, "You come back OK?

"Mom and Dad have reflected on it and know that they are wrong. You go home, come back to us, and give our family a chance to reform, okay, okay?"

Qi Nantang couldn't answer this question, he was dizzy by all the sudden events, he was still stuck in the state he was in more than a minute ago, and he didn't recover.

He looked at the mobile phone in surprise, and then went down to find the owner of the "humanoid support arm" - Ying Li.

Ying Li didn't explain anything, just exchanged glances with Qi Beicheng who was beside her, and then playfully stuck out her tongue at her brother, putting on an innocent face.

"I didn't do anything." I just sneaked a phone call to my mother while my brother was having a lively conversation with my husband. "

...

Half an hour later,

Ying Li looked worriedly at Qi Nantang, who was still huddled in the empty conference room, using his mobile phone to chat with Qi's father and mother on video calls, and asked her husband a soul question: "Brother, he, Is it really all right?

"He has been hiding in the dark conference hall and talking for a long time..." "

It's okay, he needs a space like this to sort out his emotions. Over the years, he must have accumulated a lot of things to say to his parents. Let's say enough first."

Qi Beicheng was in a good mood, hugged the beauty like a child, and couldn't help but lean forward to have a messy kiss, boasting while kissing.

"Honey, you've done a great job again! After you overthrew the uncle's faction and won the heir for me, you helped me reconcile with my elder brother and maintained the harmony and unity within the family for me!" "Why are you so good at it?

" ah? You are a person transformed into a nine-tailed fox, come to repay me in this life! "

"Well..."

Ying Li was so disgusted that she wanted to turn her head away, but instead she was kissed even more!

He thumped his nasty husband on the shoulder, trying to get the man to let go.

"After the founding of the People's Republic, you are not allowed to become a spirit. Where is the Nine-Tailed Fox? Really, I'm talking nonsense again...

"You don't even let me eat more desserts. I am Nine-Tailed Fox, so I won't repay you . "

"Why don't you eat more? " Qi Beicheng ignored the disgust of his little wife, and kissed the sweet lips of the beautiful woman, "There is a big happy event tonight!" The opportunity is once in a lifetime, allowing you to eat more in moderation. I say that, you should be satisfied, right? "

The gluttonous fox immediately smiled, took Qi Beicheng as a freshly made macaron, and took the initiative to lean forward and kissed him: "You said it, don't go back on your word. "I hope there will be a lot of delicious food at the reception later. It would be better if there is a special dessert area like the last auction!" "

Yes, yes, you will be happy when you talk about the food."

Qi Beicheng weighed his arms The beauty, hugged her and changed to a very boring place.

"Don't worry about my brother, he'll come out after he's finished making the phone call and sorting out his emotions. Go for a walk and go back to the appreciation meeting venue. There's a lot of darkness there, and it's the best place to fall in love." Ying Li heard her dirty husband's intentions and lowered her head

. After looking at the situation where he was being hugged and walked—not to mention resisting, he couldn't even touch the ground with his feet, he let out a long sigh.

"It's a good thing I'm wearing a men's dress today, not a women's dress..."

Special assistant Chen Jia worked hard, following behind the two immediate bosses as always.

Because the bosses were doing some intimate behaviors of "see no evil, don't listen, no evil", so he was very self-aware, and slowed down again and again, keeping the distance between his followers very wide.

In such a situation where they were so far apart that they could no longer hear the intimate conversations of their superiors, Chen Jia answered a call from an unfamiliar number.

"Hi, hello," thinking it was a business call, the elite special assistant was very serious, "This is the office of Qi Beicheng, the president of Qiyun Group. I'm Chen Jia, the assistant of President Qi. Who are you?" After answering the call like a template

, Chen Jia waited patiently for a while, but never received a response. Just as I was about to hang up, a voice finally came from the receiver.

"You, hello," said a hesitant male voice with a green voice, "I'm Brother Ying Li—ah no, Mr. Ying Li's friend, my name is He Xuran." I have something to talk to Mr. Ying

Li Say, can, can I trouble the assistant to contact you? "

The author has something to say:

Today's Qi dog is extremely happy and sorrowful (1/1);

today's fox is making great contributions! (1/1)

Come on, come on!

The line about the brother is like this, if the brother does not leave, then the brother will be Qi The only person in the second master's family who knows how to love and give can teach Er Que's younger brother Qi Gou; with his brother around, Qi Gou won't be so annoying—so if his brother doesn't leave this line, Qi

Gou The relationship line between Gou and Lili will not be marriage+marriage first and then love, but a more common acquaintance and falling in love. It is a pure and sweet love story! I am afraid that the writing is not good enough to write this point, so

explain One mouth =www=