Chapter 79

◎He didn't even ask me for an extra penny! ◎

"Mr. Fang," Qi Beicheng's face darkened instantly, and his tone suddenly turned cold several degrees, "Maybe you don't know; if you really don't know, then I'm willing to tell you the truth: "I'm married, and——

"

Qi Beicheng originally wanted to add "and he is very affectionate with his wife", taking the opportunity to show off his precious wife again. But he didn't want to, Fang News cut off his words impatiently, and smiled even more intriguingly.

"I know," Fang News lowered his voice ambiguously, "but I still think that you will need it."

After leaving an unclear sentence, Fang News left with his subordinates, leaving Qi Beicheng standing there speechless.

"What a bastard."

He took out the card on his chest and looked at it, only to see two lines of small black characters written on the back of the printed kraft cardboard business card with a signature pen.

[Mandarin Hotel No. 2823]

[Thursday night, see you at 8 o'clock]

If Fang News doesn't know, then it can still be said that those who don't know are innocent. But judging from Fang News's response just now, it is clear that he knowingly committed the crime - he came here to meddle in other people's feelings!

With such bad intentions, Qi Beicheng can't be blamed for being merciless.

"Crazy," Qi Beicheng narrowed his eyes, and neatly tore the business card in half, "Give me this kind of thing, who does he think of himself, and who does he think of me?

" After tearing it twice, it couldn't be torn anymore. Qi Beicheng originally wanted to throw it in the trash can in the reception room, but then he thought it was inappropriate: the trash can in the reception room is not safe.

After the meeting is over, outsiders such as cleaning staff can come in and out to clean up at will, and there is no guarantee that someone who is interested will not pick it up and put it back together.

It's better to take it back to the office and deal with it. There is a paper shredder in the office that can shred bank cards.

Qi Beicheng thought for a second, then simply put the broken card into his pocket and brought it back to the office.

He should have dealt with the business card immediately, but as soon as he entered the office, Yu Qichuan raised his head and stopped him: "What are you doing? No matter how important the business is, it is important to have Lili's wedding?" The implication is to complain that Qi Beicheng didn't pay enough attention to it, and there was no

second Putting aside work for a while, come over to discuss wedding matters.

"Of course Lili's wedding is more important." Putting down the business card for now, Qi Beicheng sat down on the sofa opposite Yu Qichuan, "I didn't know you came so early? It's almost over there, so of course I'll take care of it." Come back again.

" "How's the banquet list? Do you have any new ideas?" "

Based on basic etiquette, Yu Qichuan is Qi Beicheng's eldest brother-in-law, from Yingli's natal family. To discuss wedding matters, Qi Beicheng should take the initiative to visit Tianying. But thinking of his pretty brother, who is delicate and frail, Yu Qichuan didn't let

him Qi Beicheng took a trip, but instead took the initiative to visit Qi Yun.

Yu Qichuan felt a little strange that he didn't see his younger brother this time.

He thought it was Qi Beicheng talking about business and took his younger brother to study; now he thought that his younger brother Probably sleeping in the cubicle lounge?

Yu Qichuan refrained from asking, and went straight to the point: "The banquet list is not a big deal. With the connections of our two families, it must be no problem to invite twenty-eight tables, right?

"My old man said, start with twenty-eight tables, if not enough, add more. There must be more people and it must be lively, and people from all walks of life should be invited. It can't just be a carnival inside the business district; Everyone outside knows whose baby is getting married."

"Coincidentally," Qi Beicheng chuckled, "my old man said something similar." "

So the important thing now is, what kind of identity do you want to give Lili?" If Lili is said to be the adopted grandson of the Yu family, it is inevitable to explain why. The old man still thinks that the name "Yu Jiayi's grandson" is not loud enough, so I want you to look at it more.

Qi Beicheng: "I understand. " Mrs. Yu meant that he wanted Lili and the Qi family to be right, instead of marrying into the Qi family in the eyes of outsiders? Yu Qichuan: "

Yes." This matter is very important and must be determined quickly. "Firstly, the invitations can be sent out after confirmation, and secondly...the rumors can be dispelled as soon as possible."

"Rumors?" Qi Beicheng was surprised, "What rumors?"

"You don't know?" Yu Qichuan asked back, sighed speechlessly, and lowered his head He cursed, "I don't know which goddamned grandson made it up... saying that Lili is the son of an illegitimate son who was abandoned by my old man back then; you married Lili because you wanted to take advantage of this relationship.

" Being able to win factional struggles, be promoted to the president of the group, and be able to resolve conflicts and achieve century-old reconciliation with God is all due to the existence of this "obedient wife". "

The more Yu Qichuan said, the more his teeth itch.

"In short, Lili has been described as a dull doll who can be used and manipulated at will; while you are a real scumbag who puts interests first!"

"Say you are affectionate on the surface, and use the live broadcast of the auction to make a fake appearance. In fact, you don't love the wife of a tool man who got married by accident at all."

There are many reasons for angering Yu Qichuan, the first one is naturally that this rumor has hurt Yu's family. He really wanted to see how divine the rumor maker was, who dared to pour such dirty water on Mr. Yu and other elders?

Not to mention that this rumor not only smeared Mr. Yu, but also fabricated Ying Li's life experience.

Ying Li is a descendant of a wealthy and dignified family, the only descendant of the Ying family!

Although the Ying family has lost their name in the business circle after Mr. Ying and Mrs. Ying passed away unexpectedly. But you can't read the history books, just open your mouth and come? ?

"In all fairness, in the past, I might have gloated and laughed at the discord between you and your husband. Now that Lili is my brother-in-law, your relationship is not good, and it will ultimately affect Lili.

" In order to spread rumors, it must be clarified as soon as possible in what capacity Lili will be shown to the public. As soon as the invitations are issued, the rumors may be self-defeating. "

Yu Qichuan explained his thoughts in a serious manner.

After Qi Beicheng pondered for a while, he actually held back a sentence in a daze: "So that's it..."

No wonder Fang News is so bold, dare to give him a small card for private association?

High probability He believed the rumors and thought he had an opportunity.

Yu Qichuan was puzzled: "What? "

" Nothing. I understand the matter, and I think what you said is right," Qi Beicheng regained his composure, "We should first clarify Lili's identity to the outside world. "I'll talk to my old man in a while, let's start a video discussion group later tonight? Let Mrs. Yu join in. I believe both old men will take such an important matter to heart."

"Okay, I'll go back and tell you, it's best to confirm it within two days today." After confirming, you can send out some invitations first, and then slowly improve the banquet list and adjust the specific number of round tables. "

Yu Qichuan snapped his fingers and remembered another matter.

"I also brought the first draft of the divorce agreement you asked for. I have completely destroyed the paper version, so you can just read the electronic version. "Yu Qichuan dug out the mini Pad from the briefcase beside him.

It's okay if you don't mention it, but when the words "divorce agreement" are mentioned, Qi Beicheng will be refreshed!"

He quickly took the tablet and zoomed in on the PDF file on the screen: "No one else knows about this except you and Lili, right ?

" "Don't worry about privacy. The lawyer I hired must be one of the best; when I asked the lawyer to draw up the clauses, I didn't say who would use them. I only asked the lawyer to change it in professional language according to Lili's request. The details I added the name and title after the fact." "That is to say, the lawyer didn't get involved too much in the divorce, but was just a tool to help Lili realize her ideas?" Qi Beicheng quickly read the electronic version of the agreement. The more you read the text, the more excited you become. He clearly remembered the conditions that his ex-wife offered in the divorce agreement in his previous life: five office buildings, ten single-family villas, two courtyard houses, 8% of the shares and 30 million yuan! This is a very, very huge condition that would make even the CEO of Qi Yun Group tremble! Compared with this money, the several million yuan he spent on his precious wife at the auction is really nothing - it's a piece of cake! The same people, similar divorce plots, but the terms of the agreement I see now are several times more "gentle" than those in the previous life!

"Party B shall return the property of Party A's parents received in the name of dowry and sponsorship before the marriage, totaling..."

Returning the property is fundamental. In addition to the inheritance, Ying Li only wants the Qi Mansion and the management rights inside the Qi Mansion - the little fox wants to keep the "home" of the two, and the servants who have lived together for more than half a year.

The agreement also specifically emphasized the right to visit the grandfather and wife, and required that the right to visit should not be deprived after divorce.

Apart from these contents, there is no more - nothing.

there is none left.

"Oh my God, he didn't even ask me for an extra penny!" Thinking about the exorbitant price agreement in the previous life, and thinking about the tenderness and consideration of his wife in this life, Qi Beicheng almost burst into tears!

This, this, this...

This agreement seems to scare people, but the text clearly still loves him!

"He loves me so much...he loves me so much," Qi Beicheng was ecstatic, zooming in and out of the PDF again and again, savoring it word by word, "He really loves me so much!" Yu Qichuan

:?

"Qi Dog, you..." Are you okay? ? "

——Going

home that night, Qi Beicheng immediately rushed up to the third floor to see his precious wife, and gave his wife a super big and sweet kiss.

After the kiss, he still sighed: "My wife, I know, I know everything. "You love me so much, you really love me so much!"

Ying Li also:?

His fever has almost subsided, but his mental state has not recovered, and he looks weak.

Thinking of the speculation this morning, he became annoyed with Qi Beicheng; and when he heard this man's unexplained emotions, he became even more annoyed.

"I'm sick."

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm sick—the sickness of lovesickness, the sickness of loving you."

Qi Beicheng was so happy that his tail went up to the sky, he squeezed the sickly fox's face and gave him several mouthfuls, and after kissing, he hugged Xiang Fragrant and soft beauty Cengceng.

"I like you so much, I want to carry you in my pocket so that I can hug you all the time."

In the past, Ying Li would scold "dirty" as always, but after having new guesses and taboos, Ying Li changed the words: "What's the use of thinking? Dreaming comes faster."

After the new speculation opened the door to a new world, Ying Li understood that everything this reborn scumbag did was the result of I'm drawing his body!

I like that he is powerless to resist in bed, I love him with a graceful figure and can be a man or a woman-sleeping once is equal to sleeping with two people.

Moreover, he never raises objections, basically following Qi Beicheng's wishes.

What do you like? After all, I still think about it!

"That's not enough. My wife is right in front of my eyes. I—" Qi Beicheng wanted to tease the little vixen again, but suddenly realized, "Why did you get out of bed and walk around before you recovered?" Go

back , Go back and lie down. Ying

Li refused: "I'm waiting for Aunt Yun to bring millet porridge - don't mess with me!"

"I didn't pick you up, but I thought you were wearing too thin. " "

Qi Beicheng looked at Yingli's shorts and jacket, took off his suit jacket and put it on for others.

"When the fever has just subsided, it is most likely to catch a cold from the wind. This is your normal three meals a day, can you not let you eat?" "Be obedient, go back to bed and put on the quilt and wait.

" I've bought the cake, and I'm freezing it in the refrigerator. I'll eat it when your fever is completely gone and you're in good spirits. The gluttonous fox didn't like to hear these words

, and stomped his feet in protest: "You bought it today, of course you want to eat it today and now!" "

"Eating sweets when you have a fever is easy to fuel the fire and produce phlegm. " If it is frozen for half a day, it will not be stale. "Come on, Aunt Yun is here. Go back to the bedroom and have dinner. It's time for me to have a meeting."

Ying Li can bargain with Qi Beicheng, but she won't argue with the gentle and kind Aunt Yun. He looked at Aunt Yun, and responded compromisingly: "Okay..."

He put on Qi Beicheng's clothes, and returned to the bedroom with Lin Aiyun who was carrying the dinner plate.

Lin Aiyun arranged the plates one by one, and he sat and watched absentmindedly, thinking about Qi Beicheng not loving him, but trying to figure out his body.

Lin Aiyun realized that she had forgotten her chopsticks and spoons after setting them up, so she hurried out of her bedroom and took the elevator downstairs to get them.

Ying Li was engrossed in thinking about it, but she didn't think about stealing it, but put her hand in the pocket of her suit jacket unconsciously, and touched it unconsciously.

This touch just made him touch something incredible.

"Well, what is this..."

The author has something to say:

? Ordinary people: Divorce means that the relationship has broken down, that is, they are not in love anymore.

? Qi Gou: He asked for less money, he loves me so much, he really loves me so much!

Lili: Here you go. If I had known this, I should have hit you hard.

——Here

it comes, woo woo, Little Meteor is late! This Mid-Autumn Festival is over, why do I feel more tired than going to work!

Thanks to BW——5 bottles of WJSXH's lovely jasmine lemon tea, and I want to add 1 bottle of the author's friend's lovely jasmine lemon tea—the

Mid-Autumn Festival is over, let's have some lemon tea!