Chapter 78

◎Do not love me, just want to sleep with me? ! ◎

Illness made Ying Li, who was already delicate and thoughtful, more sensitive and suspicious, and it also turned Xiao Baihua, who had been in love for several days, back into a resourceful and quick-thinking piranha.

He thought of that visit home, and the active commitment after the visit.

"That's right..."

Resisting the feeling of dizziness, Ying Li let out a belated sigh and stood up on the bed. "Mr. once mentioned that the visit back home

was a very important plot in the original book—and a turning point."

The relationship between the male and female partners has changed from observing and probing each other behind the scenes to an open exchange between you and me.

Qi Beicheng interpreted it like this at the time, and he said it in a consistent manner.

Ying Li was preoccupied with listening to the plot setting of the original work, instead of sorting out the logic. Now that he thinks about it again, he thinks carefully and realizes—

"What is not progressing? Didn't it just sleep with me!"

He went back to Xia's house and suffered grievances and bullying. He wanted to use Qi Beicheng's power to protect himself and find him The inheritance of parents gave birth to the idea of ​​committing oneself to others, and took the initiative to seduce Qi Beicheng.

After rebirth, Qi Beicheng stopped the car, did not let his instincts flow, and chose a more rational and restrained approach. How about going back to the previous life?

In the previous life, Qi Beicheng must have let go of his instincts, and then slept with "him"!

"Damn it, after talking so much, the key emotional turning point in the end, or do you have to rely on going to bed to push it?"

The more Ying Li thought about it, the angrier she became, and the more she thought about it, the more she felt that the guess in her heart was true!

"Sure enough... After so many twists and turns, he still "doesn't love me"—he just wants to sleep with me! "Ying Li lay down wrapped in the quilt angrily, and beat the quilt unconvinced.

After scolding, he was puzzled, and he had to add one more sentence.

"This dirty scumbag with a brain full of yellow waste!" "

-

"Ah - "Ah!"

The steady business negotiation process was interrupted by Qi Beicheng's sudden sneeze.

The representative of the partner, Mr. Fang News, had to stop explaining the plan, and asked Qi Beicheng with concern: "Mr. Qi, are you okay?" Qi Beicheng waved his hand, calmly took the handkerchief from the special assistant, and pressed

the Pressing his mouth and nose: "It's okay. At the turn of autumn and winter, I'm a little affected by the flu virus.

" Sorry, I lost my composure just now. I hope Mr. Fang will take precautions and not be infected by me. "

Qi Beicheng said "faint" on his lips, but he was actually holding the president's airs no less!

When dealing with outsiders, he will pay great attention to maintaining the personality. The fiercer one is the cold and ruthless business meteorite model with an aggressive aura, and the more friendly one is the indifferent, calm, relaxed and indifferent president model.

He wiped his nose and mouth gracefully, folded the handkerchief and returned it to the special assistant, picked up the first draft of the contract and continued to study it.

But contrary to his serious performance, there is a villain in his heart who is crying and running wildly!

——It's over, it's over, my wife is scolding me again!

It is true that he has been too floating and high-spirited recently, and he has forgotten that enough is enough. Counting the fierce battle last night, he and his wife had been happy for four nights in a row!

Being able to hug a beautiful woman every day, even if you don't have in-depth communication, you can still play side-by-side and live a life with hand addiction. It's really beautiful and delicious! After a little recollection, Qi Beicheng couldn't help but smile like an idiot.

Wife...wife...

my precious wife!

He stroked the corners of his mouth by resting his chin, forcing them not to lift up.

"It's okay. Autumn and winter are indeed the seasons when viruses frequently occur, Mr. Qi should pay more attention to his body." Fang News laughed.

Fang News is a well-known rising star in the business circle, famous in the domestic business circle for his crisp and neat negotiating style. His bold and decisive decision-making has seized the opportunity for Yifang Group to enter the market several times; he has been the general manager for one year, and the business volume growth of the branch under his management has broken through a new high.

This year, Fang News was promoted logically and became the vice president of Fang Group. Although he is only the vice president, and the size of the Fang Group is far less than one-third of Qi Yun's, in terms of business talent, Fang News is still quite optimistic by business people.

Out of the mentality of cherishing talents and cultivating partners, Qi Beicheng is also very optimistic about Fang News and Fang Group. He likes Fang News's way of doing things very much, and he pays attention to the three words of fast, ruthless, and accurate; he never procrastinates, and he will not waste time in negotiations.

But today, for some reason, Fang News actually continued to talk after the politeness was over?

"Mr. Qi has a lot of work recently, right? That's right, it's almost the end of the year, and the business must come in piles." Fang News said, and put down the contract in his hand.

Qi Beicheng was baffled, thinking about work...he really wasn't busy.

After all, he is also the president of the group - he is Qi Yun's top leader, and there are many regional presidents in charge of regional business under him. There are not many things that he really needs to take care of, only this point of the Hua'an headquarters and the point presented below.

What he's been really busy with lately is actually the proposal ceremony and the wedding, hehe.

"You have to combine work and rest, don't tire yourself too much." Fang News's eyes showed worry, "I can see the circle of black and white under your eyes, you must have not had a good rest.

" Sneak in. "

Qi Beicheng was taken aback: "Mr. Fang, have you observed carefully enough?" "

But should I say it or not, his dark circles are not caused by working hard at all, but by doing exercises with his precious wife before going to bed.

In addition to loving the beauty, he also has to wash her body, blow her hair and There are so many things to do to get dressed. It has been like this for a few days, but you will have dark circles under your eyes.

Fang News still smiled: "It's too obvious, I noticed it the first time I saw you at the door. "

"Okay, thank you Mr. Fang for your concern and reminder. " "The real reason is hard to explain, Qi Beicheng didn't bother to talk nonsense, and after politely pandering, he went back to the topic, "Continue to talk about the contract. The profits are divided into this place, one group has—"

The door of the reception room was knocked suddenly, and the special assistant Chen Jia went to open the door, Qi Beicheng also stopped talking when he saw this.

Chen Jia poked his head and said a few words to the person who knocked on the door , closed the door, returned to Qi Beicheng and bent down, and whispered: "President Yu has arrived. "

" So early? "Qi Beicheng was surprised, he rolled his sleeves and looked at his watch, "Okay, it's about the same. Go and receive him and let him sit in my office first. "

"But..."

Chen Jia hesitated, and glanced around from the corner of his eye.

"I'm leaving, and there will be no one around you." There

should have been six people in the huge reception room, and Qi Beicheng and Fang News each brought two subordinates.

Another subordinate besides Chen Jia was sent to help Qi Beicheng hold a conference call just now, now only Chen Jia is left to follow Qi Beicheng.

"It's okay, the conversation here is almost done." There is a manuscript in the big drawer of my desk, which is the list of banquets originally drawn up by the grandfather. Go get it and show it to Yu Gou, and let him study it first. Chen Jia: "

Okay." "

"Longer memory," Qi Beicheng reminded, "You betrayed me in front of Yu Gou, I still remember it." "If Lili hadn't stopped me, your year-end award for this year would have been gone."

"It's not a betrayal, is it?" Chen Jia argued in a low voice, "I betrayed you, Mr. Qi, but the person I take refuge in is your wife. ."

Qi Beicheng:.

That's right. He was blocked by Ying Li with the same remarks, so that there was no reason to deduct the special assistant's year-end bonus.

If the family doesn't say two things...it's just "reporting" on the president to the president's wife, how can it be considered a betrayal?

"Okay, okay, go away." If Yu Gou asks you about Lili, you should be vague first, and don't answer him. "

Chen Jia nodded, turned around and left the reception room.

Qi Beicheng resumed his appearance as a hypocritical president, and the other party sent a sorry smile: "Sorry, I have a guest here. "I have time to talk about health issues, so let's solve it quickly?"

Fang News glanced at Qi Beicheng's empty back, and the door the special assistant left through. After exchanging knowing glances with the secretary next to him, he smiled meaningfully at Qi Beicheng.

"Okay, let's go through the process as soon as possible."

After the episode, Fang News finally returned to his style of acting neatly, quickly went through the remaining few processes, and sorted out the last few key points.

"The share can be discussed later. I think Mr. Qi, you think highly of one side—you don't have to give such a high ratio." "Is it

still high?" Qi Beicheng was surprised, "Mr. Fang, don't underestimate yourself. It's very reasonable. ——I've seen too few people, but this is the first time I've seen Fang always so much." "

I know in my heart, I know whether Mr. Qi really thinks highly of one party, or whether he is giving benefits to one party out of the mentality of support and nurturing "

I am very grateful to Mr. Qi for his attention, but I want to cooperate with Qi Yun for a long time, so... such small favors, one side must not take too much. "

Qi Beicheng found it interesting, so he snorted unconsciously: "The one who dares to call Qi Yun's support a "small favor and small favor", Mr. Fang is really the first person to break the world.

"Okay, since Mr. Fang is so proud, I will respect one party's wishes and adjust the proportion." "

That's great, I like the feeling of being respected." Fang News pulled off his suit jacket, from He took out a business card from the inner pocket, "Welcome Mr. Qi to talk to me in detail. Apart from dividing into problems, I have many special ideas."

Fang News is not short, and his height is estimated to be between 1.78 and 1.82 meters between. Wearing a suit, a watch, and paired with well-polished leather shoes is still very aura and posture.

It's just that compared with Qi Beicheng who regularly exercises because of his wife's muscular body, Fang News' body looks thinner, and his momentum is more than half weaker than that of Qi Beicheng.

The same body is thin, Yingli will give people a feeling of slenderness, fragility and fragility, which makes people have the desire to protect and the urge to hug her waist and protect her in her arms.

For Qi Beicheng, as long as his wife shows the cartilage and veins on her wrist, it will be very visually impactful and attractive.

But when facing Fang News, Qi Beicheng's only thought was that he didn't practice enough, you are too weak, right?

"I have your contact information," Qi Beicheng squinted at the business card, and politely refused, "Mr. Fang doesn't need to do anything extra." "No need to do so,

this is actually what you "don't have". "

Fang News didn't know whether he didn't understand what Qi Beicheng meant, or what, he actually stuffed his business card into the front pocket of Qi Beicheng's suit, and then patted Qi Beicheng's chest ambiguously. "This is... specially prepared for you

. "

The author has something to say:

? Lili's casual question;

Qi Gou: He loves me so much, he loves me so much!! (Ascension to the sky exploded into fireworks!)

? The supporting role cares carefully with evil intentions;

Qi Gou: ? What, can you hurry up and talk about something serious? (Inexplicable? jpg)

"It's not that he has low EQ, he just doesn't like you"

——

Thanks to BW——WJSXH 15 bottles of osmanthus wine, 10 bottles of osmanthus wine of miserable green youth, 10 bottles of osmanthus wine made of hidden shadows, 6 bottles of osmanthus wine of four-dimensional space, 5 bottles of osmanthus wine of white forget worry grass, penguin glutinous rice 2 bottles of sweet-scented osmanthus wine!

The champagne tower and sweet-scented osmanthus wine of the bosses of Boots Hey, happy Mid-Autumn Festival——