Chapter 10

◎Rubbing onto Yingli's long white dress. ◎

The next morning, Ying Li received a reply from the housekeeper of the Xia family.

"Unfortunately recently, my uncle is on a long business trip and will return to Hua'an after a while. I made an appointment with the housekeeper for two days on the 26th and 27th of the end of the month. Do you think it's okay, sir?" Ying Li pawed at the door in the

study A small head poked out of the door to report the situation to Qi Beicheng.

Qi Beicheng was not surprised, and responded nonchalantly: "Yes, I understand."

Ying Li was still thinking about "finding differences" by looking at his watch, and blinked expectantly at Qi Beicheng. It was not difficult to do the work, but for him who was in contact with business for the first time and knew "commercial secrets", it was really fresh.

Last night, he was too busy lying in front of Qi Beicheng's computer to read documents, and he didn't even bother to eat more for dinner.

Seeing that Qi Beicheng didn't express anything else, and was just messing around with something, Ying Li simply gave up the hints in her eyes, and went to Qi Beicheng's side to remind her.

"Sir, before going to bed last night, didn't you promise me that you would give me a computer?" Ying Li stretched out a hand to Qi Beicheng like a little debt collector, and tilted her head innocently, "Where is the computer?" ?"

Qi Beicheng, who was pretending, was attracted by the little white hand, finally put down the brush and looked up: "I have already asked Chen Jia to prepare, wait for him to test and set up the system." Looking up, Qi Beicheng realized that Ying Li was wearing clothes today

. Yes, it was actually a pure white French dress!

The large V-shaped neckline can not only modify the curve of the shoulders and neck, but also reveal the delicate collarbone; the design of the open back, narrow waist and puff sleeves makes Yingli's graceful figure even more concave and convex. The conspicuous pair behind her Butterfly bones are as beautiful as angel wings.

Qi Beicheng likes to see Ying Li wearing light-colored skirts—especially milky white or off-white skirts, and prefers to see Ying Li showing her hands, back, and collarbone. Today's dress undoubtedly hit all his preferences!

"Baby..." Putting aside the image of a calm and reliable man for a while, Qi Beicheng hugged Yingli excitedly, his heart was about to move, "You are so beautiful." Touching the arm of the beautiful wife, curling up her skirt and hugging her waist,

Qi Beicheng looked Ying Li's eyes became more and more blurred, as if possessed by a demon.

"This dress suits you very well. You really look good in it."

"Really?" Ying Li smiled dryly, "I grabbed it and put it on."

"That's pretty too." Qi Beicheng said seriously, his expression instantly became serious When she woke up, she seemed to be stating some eternal theorem, "Honey, you look good in a sack." "

Uh..."

Ying Li was at a loss for words, and really didn't want to answer this question.

"Sir, I'm not so good."

He didn't want to discuss topics related to women's clothing, he didn't want to accept compliments in this regard, and he didn't want to spoil his good mood. Go in a vortex of repetition, self-doubt.

Qi Beicheng saw his stiff and at a loss. Qi Beicheng put away his unscrupulous thoughts, and asked softly: "Don't you like this kind of compliment?" "

Well, doesn't it count?" Ying Li answered vaguely, "It's just... not used to it."

"Just not used to it?" Qi Beicheng felt that Ying Li was lying.

Out of the consideration of observing Ying Li's emotions for a long time, Qi Beicheng didn't expose it on the spot, and subtly followed the words of his little wife.

"Speaking of which, baby, you know? When I first found out that my married wife was a man, I was quite uncomfortable. Before I married you, I had no such orientation at all. "What about you

? You didn't like men in the first place, did you? "

I..."

Ying Li subconsciously wanted to say yes, and at the same time wanted to say no. He thought for a while, and finally gave an ambiguous answer.

"Is it?" "

In fact, he has no orientation of his own, and he is not interested in men or women.

But the strange thing is that there is always a subconscious in his mind that predicts him, making him feel that he "will marry a man sooner or later."

Why, why is there such a stereotype in my mind?

"That's interesting." Qi Beicheng sneered, and shifted the topic to serious matters without any trace, "I know that our marriage was facilitated by human beings, but I never expected that there are so many traces of human intervention." Qi

Beicheng He told Ying Li in detail the information that he didn't have time to share last night. Ying Li's comprehension ability and thinking ability are very strong, the more she listens, the more dignified her face becomes.

"I asked Zhou Jiaye to investigate Lin Tianqing, and confirmed that the day after Lin Tianqing reached an agreement with me, he organized a large-scale gathering of friends and publicized that he was going to "marry into a wealthy family".

"This led to the exposure of my guarantee plan. Many people know about the internal crisis of the Qiyun Group and my plan to marry someone to resolve the crisis." Ying Li listened and nodded: "So, uncle is

receiving Is it the wind leaked by others?"

Ying Li has never understood where she provoked the Xia family, why are her uncles and aunts so eager to get rid of him? Thinking about it now, he probably embezzled too much of his parents' inheritance, and wanted to "sell" him out for money before the matter was revealed and the will restrictions came into force, right?

The Xia family is so shrewd, they must have accepted his "betrothal gift". It seems that he lost his nephew and lost a huge amount of assets, but in fact, this is not a loss at all!

"I think so. However, what's interesting is that the time when your uncle came to ask for marriage was the same day as Lin Tianqing organized the party.

" The source is someone else. "

Qi Beicheng pinched Ying Li's chin, and met the sick and weak beauty's eyes.

"Know the internal crisis, and know - or someone who can predict my plan. "

"Isn't that..." Ying Li said concisely, "The inner ghost?" "A person sent by the uncle? According to this line of thinking, my uncle colluded with my husband's uncle to artificially promote my marriage with my husband?" From the perspective of the relationship of interests,

Ying Li thinks that this conjecture is probably correct. .

Recalling the whole process of the marriage, Ying Li was surprised to find that neither he nor Qi Beicheng was the beneficiary of the marriage: he was forced to get married, and Qi Beicheng lost his good reputation and was dubbed "a wimp" and "relying on his wife" by others. The bad name of "Man and Wife".

The biggest beneficiary is precisely his uncle who received a large "betrothal gift" for nothing after sending away his nephew; Qi Beicheng's notorious reputation and the faction of Uncle Qi who has been talked about by others.

"It's terrible..." Ying Li couldn't help but sigh, "In a marriage, there are so many intrigues involved."

Little Hu Meizi looks very good-looking when she thinks seriously. Qi Beicheng just admired it quietly, and unconsciously fell into deep thought.

According to the experience of the previous life, the Xia family didn't need him to investigate. In another year and a half, the Xia family will first close down due to fraud, financial fraud, and financial management loopholes, and then the relevant personnel will enter the bureau and go to jail.

In terms of the setting of the novel, the Xia family is a typical cannon fodder villain-the meaning of existence is to do evil and cause evil, and to stumbling the protagonist's growth and awakening. When the time comes, all the staff will naturally go offline.

In his previous life, Qi Beicheng hated Ying Li, and even more hated the Xia family and the Xia Group, so much so that he didn't want to get in touch with the Xia family at all.

It was Ying Li's initiative to go back to visit relatives that time, and Qi Beicheng did not participate in it.

It was just like this that Qi Beicheng couldn't figure out why Ying Li's attitude changed so much?

What happened to Ying Li, what was her purpose, and what kind of mood did she have at that time?

Three years later, he still didn't understand Ying Li's sudden enthusiasm that night, but he still remembered the appearance of little Hu Meizi sobbing afterwards.

Based on the results and inferring the reasons, Qi Beicheng thinks that it is very likely that... Ying Li was bullied when she went back.

He vowed to kill the person who bullied Ying Li.

So even though he knew that the Xia family would be destroyed sooner or later, he still used manpower to conduct a further investigation. I never expected that this search could find out so many interesting things.

"Baby." He touched Ying Li's hand, clenched it tightly, and asked endlessly, "Are you afraid?"

Ying Li actually got what Qi Beicheng meant, and shook her head with a smile: "Sir, I'm not afraid." Is it true? I think the battle of giants is very interesting. "

Qi Beicheng: "Why?"

"I can't tell." Ying Li shrugged, "I just have an inexplicable premonition and confidence that I can win. "We can win. "

"Oh? "

Qi Beicheng raised his eyebrows, and gently pinched Yingli's cheeks with his broad palms. This time, he praised his piranha with great admiration and appreciation. "

You are so beautiful. Ying Li pouted: "

It's because of the skirt again?" "

"No." "Qi Beicheng smiled, "It's because of what you said just now. "Baby, I suddenly feel that it's stupid and wasteful to leave you at home to recuperate and grow grass."

"Do you really think so?"

Ying Li's eyes lit up, and the sick and frail beauty looked extraordinarily energetic today.

"Sir, that's the best compliment I've ever heard." "Let's be more careful in the future and stop being passive."

Ying Li said the word "we" .

Qi Beicheng didn't know if this little Hu Meizi was aware of the meaning of these two words—maybe he was aware of it, and he said it deliberately to please him! This cunning fox is the best at coaxing people with words!

But Qi Beicheng also admits that he is worthless, he really likes the cute and soft set of his beautiful wife!

He felt a rush of blood, and his mood seemed to be on a rocket, and he rushed straight to the sky!

"Baby..."

I'm ready to move, I'm ready to move!

Qi Beicheng swallowed a mouthful of saliva to moisten his parched throat, his mood was so erratic that he couldn't control his movements. He turned the beauty in his arms around, and then roughly pressed her on the top of the executive desk.

"First—"

Ying Li's eyes widened in horror. Not because of Qi Beicheng's actions, but because of—

"Sir, did something fall down?" The wet and sticky feeling on her back and legs made Ying Li feel terrified, and she froze and dared not move, " It seems that it's spilled on me..."

Qi Beicheng was stunned for a moment, then looked down, and realized that the writing brush he was playing with just now flew away, and the ink table was spilled, and coal-black ink flowed down the desk, most of which were wiped off. It's Yingli's white dress!

"Damn it!"

Qi Beicheng cursed loudly, not caring about his lack of image or airs, and hurriedly picked up the beauty in white in his arms, his voice trembling with anxiety.

"Skirt skirt skirt—the skirt is dirty!" "Come on someone, save it!" "

The author has something to say:

Qi Gou: It's the same as it is, buy me two hundred pieces! (The hand that pulls out the gold card trembles slightly)

Lili: It's not necessary.