3

I've heard of the Northern Fox King, he is a very ruthless character, with a transcendent status in the demon world, he is the head of the three major demon kings.

The entire fairy world is divided into the world of cultivating immortals and the world of demons. Human cultivators and mortals live in the world of cultivating immortals, while the world of demons lives in the world of demon cultivators, demon cultivators and their descendants. Now that the Fox King is seriously injured and wants to buy my placenta, the price to pay must not be small.

In order to achieve a short-term peace with the demon world, the world of immortality has no reason not to agree.

But this matter is also very funny to say, two days ago there was a battle between the world of cultivating immortals and the world of demons, and now the king of demons in the world of demons is going to buy a placenta repaired by someone, and they don't think that the placenta came from the belly of a furnace. It doesn't seem like it came out of a man's body. Sure enough, the demon is not shy.

In fact, I have always disliked calling myself a furnace, because it sounds like a device rather than a person. In private, the furnaces have chosen a new name for themselves, called the Acacia bone, and they have grown a whole body of bones suitable for sex and pleasure.

We all like to call ourselves that, although the acacia bone doesn't sound very nice, but the acacia bone sounds like a human being, but not a cold tool. Sometimes I wonder why there is no sect in the fairy world that can accommodate people like us.

If possible, I would like to start a sect and take in all the Acacia bones who can't help themselves.

"Xie Ran, I really don't know that you have fallen so far, messing around with other men behind Shu Yichen's back, why are you so despicable." Yue Bohe had a hint of disappointment in his eyes, and said to him in a benevolent tone. I said, "You can do it yourself."

Then, he left.

I stared at the back of him leaving, and I couldn't figure it out, where does Yue Bohe come from to say that I'm cheap? If it weren't for him, I would be a female lying under the body of the same sex? Does he think that I should be chaste for a man who robs me and whom I don't love?

Sure enough, all men have such stinky virtues, hoping that good families will be prostitutes, and persuading prostitutes. Women are good, cheap!

After Rishu Yichen and Yue Bohe left one after another, another three days passed, during these three days, I really continued to live.

Shu Yichen didn't yell and clamor to kill me anymore, but I heard that after he returned to Xianyunzong from Changming Mountain, he turned the world upside down in Xianniangju and Kuzhuju, and he was going to find my adulterer, He mistook my adulterer for one of his little harem.

But no one knows except me, and Shu Yichen can't find it.

And during these three days, I couldn't be idle. Ever since my placenta was bought by the Fox King, my value has risen. Every day, Chen Zuo would send me pills to nourish my body. Besides pills, there were also mortal soups. In just a few days, I had a double chin.

For seven months, in order to hide this child, in Xianyunzong, I will control my food intake every day, not letting myself eat too much, for fear that it will grow too big and cannot be hidden. The spiritual power of the Albizia Jubilata bone practice will be picked up by the master once it is mated.

So my spiritual power is very scarce, and I have practiced for more than ten years, but I am still in the state of refining Qi. Originally, when I was an adult, I had the opportunity to attack the foundation, but the spiritual power of the past ten years was sucked away by Yue Bohe overnight, and I couldn't make any progress after that. It was not easy for me to hide this child because of my humble cultivation.