18

Qin Rushuang's movement of pushing the door open stopped, he opened his eyes wide, the eyeballs turned red quickly, staring at me and Yue Bohe viciously. But Yue Bohe and I have already entered the state, I panted, stared at Qin Rushuang, and provoked him, "I never thought that Master Qin has such a habit of judging people?"

"Xie Ran, don't push yourself too hard! Get off me quickly!" Qin Rushuang rushed over, trying to pull me off Yue Bohe.

Seeing Qin Rushuang approaching, the smile on my face deepened, not only did not come down, but it even encouraged Yue Bohe to inhale the acacia incense. Yue Bohe's eyes were also bloodshot. I know that although his eyes are open now, his thoughts are chaotic and not clear at all. And when a monk's mind is not clear, or even in a certain state, and outsiders want to attack, what kind of result will he get?

I lay down on Yue Bohe's body and breathed softly in his ear, "Senior Brother Yue, someone wants to disturb us, woo woo woo, I'm so scared~"

So wake up, you beast. Wake up and use your spiritual power to beat this intruder out fiercely. I don't think the chances are very small, because compared to Qin Rushuang who is pretending, I am the one who knows Yue Bohe best in bed.

Yue Bohe's attack power is extremely strong, when doing this kind of thing, he can't be disturbed by outsiders at all. There used to be a young disciple from Changming Mountain who heard me messing around with him and wanted to come over and have a look. Although Yue Bohe didn't care about my reputation, he allowed outsiders to eavesdrop, but he couldn't allow himself to be disturbed, and he couldn't allow himself to be disturbed. That state is seen by outsiders.

So, at that time, he threw a wave of spiritual power out, drew a forbidden circle, and enveloped me and him inside. The forbidden circle carried his sword intent, and anyone who tried to break in would be attacked. Yue Bohe was using sword intent to warn those people, don't come in, or die!

Qin Rushuang is proud, Qin Rushuang is noble, Qin Rushuang is reserved and has no relationship with Yue Bohe, their breaths are not in harmony. Naturally, a person like him won't get any preferential treatment when he comes in.

Qin Rushuang was about to rush to the bed, his expression became ferocious, but there was a look of joy on his face, as if he could pull me, a bastard, from Yue Bohe's body in the next moment, I just watched the expression on his face The smile got bigger and bigger, and at the moment he was about to make a move, the smile on my face also reached its maximum.

Qin Rushuang was slightly taken aback, and didn't understand why I could still laugh. But the next moment, he knew the reason.

I saw a forbidden circle composed of sword intent appearing from Yue Bohe's body. The forbidden circle expanded from the smallest to the largest, and finally enveloped the whole room. Qin Rushuang did not belong to the forbidden circle, and was directly attacked by layers of sword intentions. Flew out the door.

"Get lost!" Yue Bohe said.

Afterwards, the door was closed. I think Qin Rushuang should be very sad when she heard Yue Bohe's words.

Why! There's no way, I've said it before, Qin Rushuang has a way in the fairy world, he doesn't go, there is no way to hell, no one is to blame. I can still recall Qin Rushuang's shock when he was kicked out just now, and his red eyes when the door closed.

deserve it!

Now no one will bother Yue Bohe and me. Although Qin Rushuang came here and caused a lot of commotion, the commotion has also told everyone that Yue Bohe is doing something indescribable. Senior brother on the mountain, it's better not to disturb me.

As for me, who has a stomachache and still wants to seduce Yue Bohe, I probably will get a compliment of 'really bewitching people'!

Pretty good!