60

After that, we went to look for the alchemy room, but when we checked the book hall, more golden core monks had already rushed over, and someone found the alchemy room, Wuchen and I went in, and saw dozens of golden core monks. Friar Dan.

    Those golden core cultivators heard the movement, looked back at us, and then accelerated the speed of searching for the elixir. Wuchen and I looked at each other and joined the team of collecting the elixir.

    There are hundreds of shelves in the alchemy room, each shelf is filled with pills in jade bottles, the quality varies, but now no one cares about the quality of pills, they just take what they see, and sweep them all away. into the storage bag.

    Everyone is racing against time. At this time, we don’t know how long we have been in. This secret realm has only been open for half a month, but we just ran in from the periphery of the secret realm, because it took a lot of time to deal with those organs and dangers, and some people even lost money. We're halfway there, so we're all worried that the Rift will close the next moment.

    If it is closed, we can only leave here.

    After getting all the pills that can be obtained in the alchemy room, we plan to go to the next place. However, when everyone moved, suddenly the building shook, and there was a fierce fighting sound from the other side of the hall. At the same time, all corridor passages in front of our eyes are being closed to others.

    This means that the building is no longer open, and we can no longer access anything inside. Everyone was a little disappointed, but no one continued to forcibly enter.

    The Nascent Soul Daoists were fighting for strange objects in the main hall, we Jindan Daoist had to go back, and when we got back to the main hall, we saw those Nascent Soul Daoists fighting, because of the spiritual power attack, because it was too fierce, everywhere space crack. Everyone is fighting for those floating white balls.

    The white ball is very powerful, even if it is around the space crack, it has not been damaged by half. Especially the white ball in the middle that couldn't see what it contained was completely motionless.

    Nascent Soul's powerful fighting style is too fierce, and ordinary Jindan can't get close at all. Wu Chen shook my palm, and whispered to me: "Wu Huan, I'll grab one later, and when I come back, we'll run."

    "Don't go!" I immediately grabbed Wuchen's arm, "This time it's all Nascent Soul's power fighting, how can our little golden core go there? If something happens to you, how can I be safe!" Wuchen

    said It was even uglier, and he was even more unwilling to look at those floating white balls, especially when he saw those white balls being collected by Nascent Soul Da Neng, his eyes even started to become bloodshot.

    He is not reconciled, Wuchen is very unwilling.

    There are three Nascent Soul Fruits there, but if I grab one, the probability of breaking through the Nascent Soul is very high, so I have to go to other places to find more resources. Watching those three Nascent Soul Fruits being taken away, Wuchen's chest was full of energy and blood, and his fists were clenched tightly.

    "Let's go!" He gritted his teeth and said viciously, "Let's get out of here!"

    I lightly wrapped Wuchen's fist, nodded, and the two of them went to the secret place together. This is the only thing we can get from this trip to the secret realm, any more is beyond our ability.

    I don't like to work hard, maybe it's because I used to be a mortal, what I prefer is that kind of plain and stable life. Wuchen loves to work hard, and he has the animal nature of a demon cultivator in his bones, but for me, he is willing to resist those impulses. For that, I used to feel sorry.