41

I don't care about Yue Bohe any more, I just tightly clenched the long sword in my hand. If I was teleported out this time, if the place where I appeared was a valley, then I would definitely be besieged by those disciples of Changming Mountain. The ignorance of Mingshan disciples and their defense of Yue Bohe.

    At that time, I, Yue Bohe, disappeared at the same time, but I was the only one who appeared, so they would definitely want to kill me. Although those are all weaker than me, most of them are foundation-building monks, but my spiritual power has not yet fully recovered, and most ants bite dead elephants.

    What I have learned since I was a child is to be cautious, and naturally I will not be careless in such matters.

    After a while of dizziness, my vision returned to normal again, and I left Taoyuan and appeared outside. Seeing the scenery in front of me clearly, I breathed a sigh of relief. I was not in the valley and a battle could be avoided. This place is a little strange, I took out the map, I compared the surrounding terrain, and recognized that this is a plain not far from the valley, and I will reach the valley after a few miles to the east.

    To identify the direction, I repaired in place for a while, and rushed over when my spiritual power recovered about 50%. When I went to seek revenge on Yue Bohe, for their safety, I hid all the disciples of the Hehuan Sect outside the valley so that they would not show up. After I killed Yue Bohe, I went to find them and leave together.

    It's just that I never expected to enter Taoyuan with Yue Bohe, and now that it's been so long, I don't know how anxious they will be.

    I was worried in my heart, so I moved faster. On the way, I met some monks fighting with monsters, and I didn't stop. I just judged whether they were disciples of Xianyunzong and Changming Mountain, and if not, I left directly. After half a stick of incense, I arrived at the mountain forest where the disciples of the Hehuan Sect were put down.

    As soon as I fell, someone rushed out and staggered towards me with tears in his eyes, "Sect Master!"

    "Lin Ran?" I have also been a disciple of Shuyi Chen Luding, I knew him before.

    Lin Ran hummed vigorously, and then shouted loudly behind her: "The suzerain is back! The suzerain is back! He is fine and safe! Suzerain, let's go back quickly, we are all waiting for you, all of us are waiting for you!" "

    He pulled me excitedly and ran into the forest. I noticed that he was holding a pheasant in his hand, so I asked: "Are you out hunting now?

    " From the corner of his eyes, he said embarrassedly: "Because we haven't bigu yet, we have to find something to eat. Jinliu arranged for us, and it's my turn today. Sovereign, let's not talk about this for now, let's go back quickly, you I don’t know how worried we are about you these two days!”

    Lin Ran was about to cry again, so I hurriedly said, “Okay, let’s go back!”

    Soon, we arrived in front of a cave. , Lin Ran shouted again. As soon as he shouted, the other disciples in the cave heard the movement and all ran out. Seeing Lin Ran and me, they were excited again, shouting such things as "The suzerain is finally back", "Fortunately, you are fine".

    Jin Liu ran at the front, and when they finished speaking, he walked up to me, looked me up and down, and made sure that I didn't have any wounds on my body, so he breathed a sigh of relief, and said in a crying tone : "Are you going to kill us in a hurry!"

    Jin Liu and the others were too worried, so I asked them if they saw me being sucked into the crack, and I smiled to appease them: "Didn't you say don't look at me secretly? Well, and I am a Nascent Soul cultivator, even if I accidentally entered the crack, I will be safe."