8

Shu Yichen's order was to lock me in the water prison all the time. The water prison is dark and cold, and the water is so cold that people are soaked in it. It is said that the water is drawn from the snow-capped peak of Changming Mountain, and it contains the power of ice and snow. Sealed, and the sealed meridian can only be untied with the help of the great power above Huashen.

It can be said that after getting out of the water prison, those monks who were punished have been half useless, and their practice is a hundred times more difficult than before, because those meridians that are frozen can no longer absorb spiritual power, nor can they pass through.

When someone in the mountain made a mistake, the torture of the water prison alone could torture the person repeatedly begging for mercy.

"I heard that elder brother is very obsessed with you. He used you for a whole year. Later, he came to Xianyun Sect and was also liked by the young master. I want to try, how sexy is your body? You have attracted so many men to fall in love with you."

I have only heard of it before, but I have never seen anyone come in. Today, I have experienced it. I could feel the icy breath penetrating from my skin into my body little by little, freezing my meridians which were not very wide.

"Besides, as a man, you actually have a child. Can the furnace be pregnant with a child? This is strange. I have never heard of it. I heard that the suzerain has been staying in your room for the past few days. Could it be that you are pregnant? more comfortable for a man?"

My stomach is very cold, and I can hardly feel his presence, only his heartbeat is beating weakly. At this time, I am very glad that I am a monk, otherwise I would not be able to feel his existence very clearly.

I mobilized the spiritual power in my body to him, it was stored with great difficulty during my practice these days, but it was completely exhausted at this moment. I am not heartbroken, because these spiritual powers were originally reserved for my child, and there is no difference between giving him now and giving him later.

It's just that the prison water is freezing cold, and I can't last long. The rapid consumption of spiritual energy made me weak all over, my legs went limp and my whole body fell straight down. If it wasn't for the iron chains that locked me, I'm afraid I would have been submerged in prison water.

Through the prison water, I saw my own appearance at this time, my face was as white as a ghost, and my lips were bloodless, even uglier than the faces of those corpses on the day of the battle between immortals and demons.

"Hey! Don't die!" The monk was chattering on his own. I shouldn't answer him, but he was also happy to talk. Seeing me suddenly fall into the water at this time, I thought I was going to commit suicide, so I hurriedly opened the iron gate, jumped down, grabbed my hair and dragged it up. His strength is not small, I just feel the pain in my scalp that was frozen unconscious, "Xie Ran, how dare you commit suicide!"

I didn't, I explained, wriggling my lips, but I'm too weak to say anything at this moment.

The monk thought I was going to commit suicide, so he was so angry that he grabbed my hair and was about to hit the wall. I closed my eyes, ready to suffer the pain, but I felt him stop.

"Xie Ran." He grabbed my neck, leaned his head closer, and kept sniffing at my neck, "With your tattered body, you really think I'm so rare that you dare to play tricks like suicide. Tell you , if it wasn't for fear of your death, the Fox King wouldn't need your placenta, would you believe that I wouldn't let you out of this dungeon?!"

Only then did I understand why he didn't hurt me.

I coughed heavily twice, and the foul-smelling prison water entered my throat, choking me uncomfortably. I can't deny the idea of this monk, no, it should be said that he is a handyman.