11

I never thought that that person who has always been obedient and docile would dare to disobey me.

I shook off my sleeves and left the water prison angrily. While walking, I steamed the clothes on my body with spiritual power, just now I had an argument with Xie Ran in the water prison, the clothes are no longer wearable.

Outside the dungeon, Yue Bohe was waiting for me. When he saw me coming out, he took a few steps towards me indifferently, and I walked over, not caring about his indifference. Originally, he had an ice face, and he didn't know how such a person could be the senior brother of Changming Mountain, and he was not afraid that all Changming Mountains would turn into ice faces under his leadership.

However, I heard that Yue Bohe seems to be cultivating the way of ruthlessness, and there is emotion in ruthlessness, except for those who restrain his feelings, he treats everyone else like this.

Of course it is true, otherwise Xie Ran would say that he had been his junior for more than ten years and his subordinate for another year, but he still gave it to me so easily.

Seeing my uneasy expression, he pulled the corners of his mouth and said, "I told you a long time ago that I can't be gentle with him. How about it, let's go to bed in the water prison."

Yue Bohe didn't know that I was coaxed by Xie Ran to swear the oath of soul, so I had no choice but to do anything to him. Thinking of this, I felt a surge of anger, and wanted to go in again to punish Xie Ran. Punish him to the point of begging for mercy obediently.

Fortunately, I held back.

If I really go in again, I really can't help but kill Xie Ran.

I can't see blood, it will easily make me irritable and lose my mind. Others simply think that I will go crazy when I see blood, but it is not the case. I don’t know why, since I was young, my physique has been the irritable and irritable type, and I will also go crazy when encountering things that make my mood fluctuate greatly.

Therefore, since I was an adult, my parents have selected many people for me to practice. They are all pure yin physiques, which can relieve my restless spiritual power.

Seeing that I didn't answer, Yue Bohe didn't say anything. He just said, "I told you before, don't want him. He has a bad personality. He looks docile, but he's not trained like a wolf. I don't understand. I gave birth to you." Why did you fall in love with him?"

I sneered, "Why, are you reluctant?"

Yue Bohe frowned, the sword aura in his body became stronger, and he said coldly: "What qualifications does he have to make me reluctant?"

Chick, I said, "You have a good figure, and you can serve people."

"What about you? You don't want things used by others, so why would you want Xie Ran?" Yue Bohe didn't answer what I said just now, and he probably agreed with it.

I feel a little uncomfortable, because it means that besides me, there is another person who enjoyed Xie Ran's body. I was not happy, so I quickened my pace and walked forward, not wanting to answer.

In fact, I don't know why I want Xie Ran, I just want him. But I know that other people think differently from me, they must think that I have taken a fancy to Xie Ran's body.

Take Yue Bohe for example, Yue Bohe must think that way, because I always need someone to help me practice.

It's just that no one knows that the first time I met Xie Ran was not after he joined the Xianyun Sect, but on this Yuegou Peak of Changming Mountain.

At that time, Xie Ran was a little Douding of seven or eight years old, and I was five or six years old. He just went up the mountain. I heard that he was a mortal, and his mortal parents were killed by bandits.

Because I was still young, my physique was not that serious, so I didn't wear eyebands at that time, and Changming Mountain accepted apprentices that day, and many people were fighting at the foot of the mountain. I saw blood, and my temper was not good. My parents and Daoist Qing Jue was talking in the hall, so I played by myself, and for some reason, I walked over to Xie Ran.

Xie Ran's little Douding held a branch as a sword, and was there to learn swordsmanship. Although he didn't have much spiritual power in his body, he still looked decent when he danced the sword. But I'm not happy, why can this little Douding be so happy.

So I walked over, shot out a burst of spiritual power, and knocked down Xie Ran's branch. Xie Ran's little Douding was not angry at all. Seeing that I was unhappy, he came over to comfort me and asked, "Little brother, why are you unhappy?"

I replied: "None of your business!"

There are too many people coaxing me, and if I answer one by one, it will exhaust me to death.

Xie Ran smiled silly, "My parents said that people should help each other, don't be unhappy, brother will take you out to play, okay?"

Ordinary people have no means of living and are poor, so naturally they can only survive by helping each other. But the monks are different. The monks are born to fight against the sky, the earth, and others, and help each other? Who do you look down on?

I was so angry that I didn't want to deal with Xie Ran. Xie Ran never gave up, and stubbornly took me to play. Strangely, after hanging out with him, I'm a lot less cranky.

Of course, I won't tell anyone about this, and I don't allow Xie Ran to mention it to anyone. How embarrassing I am to play with a mortal for so long.

So, no one else knew about it except me and him.

It's just that I didn't expect that fellow Xie Ran to forget. When I heard that he became Yue Bohe's servant and asked him to come here, I clearly asked him if he knew me, but he only said he knew, but he didn't look like he had seen me before.

Who gave him the guts to forget me!

Yue Bohe walked slowly, and I was several steps ahead of him. Because I had something to ask him, I stopped and waited for him to come up. Seeing that I didn't leave, Yue Bohe asked: "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing, I just want to ask, when will that bastard from the north come over? Xie Ran is seven and a half months old, and he will give birth in two and a half months. We can't give him the placenta here. Go." I said angrily.

I hate that evil Xie Ranhuai, but there is absolutely no reason for our human race to put down our identities and go to the demon world.

Yue Bohe thought for a while, and said: "He will come in a month. He is not in good health, and it may not be certain that he will give birth early."

"Ha! That's great!" I laughed, and when Xie Ran gave birth to the child, I will send his child to the mortal world and bring him back to my Xianyunzong. With him day and night, I don't believe that he can't conceive my child.

I, the young master of Xianyun Sect, can't compare to an adulterer who doesn't know where to hide?

I planned happily, but I didn't see Yue Bohe's more serious face than usual.

At that time, because I didn't stay on Changming Mountain from the beginning, I didn't know that Xie Ran was given a special medicine, and he would die after giving birth to that child.

I also didn't know that the child that Xie Ran desperately protected, if he hadn't given all his spiritual energy to support him, might have died along with him.