42

The toothache was severe, and it screamed, and it arched its big head into my arms, and the fluffy ones occupied my entire embrace.

     Jinliu Chiyun and the others followed up.

     Seeing this scene, they hurriedly ran towards me. But now its body twitches from the toothache, and any outsider approaching will arouse its vigilance, raising its head and howling at them.

    There was a grunting sound in his mouth, his wolf teeth bared, and he stared at Jin Liu and the others threateningly.

    Jin Liu and the others stopped immediately, standing not far away, not approaching, with worried faces, "Xie Ran, you haven't let us get close after the tooth accident, you're back, it's finally better." I hugged the tooth

    , My hands trembled a little, and the panic in my heart spread unconsciously. I asked Jin Liu, "What's going on? Why does the tooth suddenly have a headache?"

    Jin Liu shook his head and said in a low voice: "Xie Ran, we don't know either. Just About half an hour ago, Ya suddenly let out a howl, and then curled up on the ground into a ball, and we were not allowed to get close. Can you see, what happened to Ya?" Jin Liu's words made my heart skip a

    beat It's sinking, he doesn't even know it, then why is the tooth so painful? Because of Ya's sudden appearance, I didn't care about continuing to find Shu Yichen for revenge. I just hugged Ya and wanted to accompany him through this difficulty. The only thing I could do was to inject spiritual power into Ya to ease his pain pain.

    I asked Jin Liu and the others to go down and arrange the basic necessities of life for the next few days.

    The secret realm has been open for half a month, and Ya's condition has not improved. We can only stay here for the next few days. If the secret realm ends and Ya is still not healed, I can only take it out. Leaving the secret realm now is really a waste. During this time, the disciples of the Hehuan Sect can go outside to find resources.

    In addition, the spiritual power in the secret realm is sufficient outside, and the tooth recovery should be better in it.

    I don't know how long it will take for the tooth to heal. I can only hold it and comfort it over and over again. I don't know how long it took, but I fell asleep in a daze. The battle with Yue Bohe consumed a lot of my energy, and I have always been working like a mortal, so I can't hold on after so many days.

    But in the dream, I also slept very restlessly. I seemed to be in a deep sleep. The man spoke in my ear, in a low voice, as if in pain, and said: "Wu Huan, don't you want to I took the risk and said it wasn't worth it. You are a human cultivator, and the lifespan of the Nascent Soul will eventually end, while I am a demon cultivator, with a lifespan of a thousand years. But you don't know, without you, I don't want to live anymore, besides, with me If you want to break through, it is extremely difficult..."

    I am familiar with that person's voice, it is the senior demon cultivator, so who is Wu Huan? Is it Senior Acacia Bone? Have I fallen into an illusion again? But now I have to take care of my teeth, how can I fall asleep. I tried my best to wake up from the dream, but my limbs seemed to be bound by heavy iron blocks, and I couldn't move.

    "The demon cultivator is wanton and reckless compared to other human cultivators. I am bloodthirsty and brutal, and I am arrogant. Even in the demon world, it is rare to find a demon cultivator and demon cultivator who is more shapeless than me. Do you think a demon like me can break through? Nascent Soul... If there is no you in this world, then my life is meaningless..."

    Intermittently, I heard senior Yaoxiu say a lot in my ear, but most of the words were vague, I could only It was vaguely heard that senior Hehuangu seemed to be dead, senior Yaoxiu didn't want him to die, but there was nothing he could do about it, so he didn't want to break through. For some reason, when I heard Senior Yaoxiu say that, I felt a dull pain in my heart, as if a boulder was pressing on my heart.