59

Following Wuchen, I also drank, "Who are you?!"

    But compared to Wuchen's coldness, my tone was a little gentler. For some reason, I felt very familiar with that person, and I couldn't bear it. any sense of threat. As if he was really me, and not some intruder wearing my likeness.

    Wu Chen blocked me behind, looking at the other side coldly, not relaxing.

    When the man saw us, his eyes widened slightly, as if he was very surprised why he appeared here. He looked closely at Wuchen and me, and opened his mouth as if to say something, but the next moment, his whole body was full of excitement. Like a little smoke, it disappeared in place.

    Wuchen and I were startled, and hurriedly rushed over to search there, but we searched for a long time, but found nothing. That person disappeared as suddenly as he appeared. For the next two months, we have been guarding there, but we have not found anything.

    "Wuchen." Seeing that Wuchen wanted to continue searching, I had no choice but to hold him back and express a guess in my heart, "Do you think that person has any connection with me?" Wuchen was furious

    , "What can it have to do with you? That person must have malicious intentions and pretend to be you, trying to deceive us! When I find him, I will definitely tear him into pieces!" Wuchen has an evil and surly temper, as long as If there is half of the things that will hurt me, he will definitely let him die.

    "If he dares to touch you, I'll let him come and go!"

    I poked Wuchen's arm and said, "Don't be angry, listen to me." Seeing that I was serious, he could only snort. Containing his anger, he said unhappily, "Then you tell me."

    "I think that person... is like me, like another me." I said, "I don't know why, but I have a kind of intimacy with him. I can't bear any malice, the moment I saw him, my heart moved slightly. He is not an intruder who turned into my face, but me."

    "Impossible, you are the only Wuhuan in this world, there can be no other people. And you don't have a twin brother, how could it be another you." Twins are also called half-lengths, so Wuchen thought I was talking about twin brothers.

    Regarding Wuchen's denial, I couldn't find any definite evidence to tell him my guess, so I could only stick to my opinion. Wuchen saw that I insisted, so I had to compromise, and then the two of us discussed to find Baixiaoge's fortune telling Real person fortune-telling, numerology real people have the great ability to know the past and judge the next life, maybe he can give us a solution.

    Afterwards, we left Taoyuan, left the small secret realm, and went to Baixiao Pavilion.

    Baixiao Pavilion's real fortune teller is on the third floor, we handed in enough spirit stones to go up, and told the real fortune teller what happened to us. Please ask the real fortune-telling person to tell us whether that person is related to me, and if it is related to me, what kind of relationship is it.

    The real numerologist frowned and lowered his eyes, fortune-telling for me. It's fine for me to wait, but Wu Chen is already a little impatient. As a demon cultivator, he has always disliked human cultivators. Because I have the physique of a furnace, I am looked down upon by other cultivators, and he hates it even more. Now that he can sit here with me obediently, he has made great progress.

    I patted Wu Chen's hand, telling him to be calm, and Wu Chen exhaled a long breath, trying to suppress the impatience in his heart. At this time, Master Numerology also finished the hexagram, and he said: "Two friends, according to the hexagram, that person has an unpredictable relationship with you, not bad, but good, you can rest assured about this. "