15

I have never learned from Qin Rushuang, nor have I ever thought of learning from him. In the past, I just didn't know the reason for Yue Bohe's dislike for me, so I could only bear with it and always wonder if I did something wrong to displease him. But now that I know why he hates me so much, I can't bear it.

I am stubborn, and I like to be serious. When I first became Yue Bohe's acacia bone, I often resisted, and every time I bumped into it, my head was broken. Later, when I learned to be good, I lived a little better.

Logically, I should endure now, after all, I have endured Yue Bohe for a whole year, and continuing to endure is the way to survive.

But I'm not the kind to endure.

Not only am I not, but I also have a very bad personality, which looks like a villain to outsiders. I can rely on the child in my stomach and Shu Yichen to choke, and I will naturally not have it against my former master. No mercy.

So, instead of being silent before, I lay in Yue Bohe's sleeve and said leisurely: "Yeah, I also think it's not good to learn from someone else. After all, everyone in this world is independent. There is no The leaves that are completely similar, naturally there will be no similar people, no matter how you learn to imitate, they can't be the same, right?"

When I said it, I had thorns and insinuations in my words. I retort, I mock, I sneer. Yue Bohe always said that I learned from Qin Rushuang, but I actually didn't know what I learned from him.

I thought it was because he thought I worked as hard as Qin Rushuang, so he was not used to seeing me. Until just now, when he mentioned that I would feed Shu Yichen, and that I also learned from Qin Rushuang, I felt something was wrong.

also! I made a bowl of noodles for Shu Yichen to imitate Qin Rushuang, so if I cook noodles for a fool and make steamed buns, is this also an imitation of Qin Rushuang?

It turned out that the imitator was not me at all, but Qin Rushuang. Because I only made noodles for Yue Bohe once, and I never did it again. As for Qin Rushuang, I have never heard of him. I have never heard of him being able to cook for so many years in Changming Mountain.

So when Yue Bohe said to make noodles, that's all I could think of. It's really funny, the majestic master of a peak, secretly claimed the noodles made by a young disciple as his own, and even advertised himself as the original owner.

I don't know if Yue Bohe would vomit out of nausea if he knew that the noodles he ate were not made by Qin Rushuang but by me.

I thought maliciously, if Yue Bohe loves Qin Rushuang so much, will he know that Qin Rushuang is a hypocrite with double appearance? Also, Qin Rushuang knew that Yue Bohe liked him, she must have known.

I was a little sick, because Qin Rushuang came to my room that day and said such inexplicable things. At that time, I thought he didn't know Yue Bohe liked him, and regarded Qin Rushuang as my savior. Well, Qin Rushuang was probably secretly laughing at me at that time, laughing at me as a fool.

Yes, I am stupid.

I actually gave Qin Rushuang those pills and spirit stones on my body as rewards, I regret it so much!

I don't understand, since Qin Rushuang likes Yue Bohe, why didn't she say it out! If he said so, he would be able to be with Yue Bohe naturally, so why put me in the middle!

If Yue Bohe hadn't regarded me as his substitute, perhaps I would not have been reduced to a carnation bone. I love the child in my womb, but I hate my body extremely. If not for that encounter, even though I still have the Albizia bone physique, I would still be able to meet the person I like and be with him, regardless of gender.