61

My thoughts are still very confused, I don't know if I am Wuhuan or Xie Ran, but I just hold the person in front of me very tightly, the breath on his body is a little strange and familiar, which makes me reluctant to let go.

    He also hugged me, with such strength that he almost melted my whole body into his body. Both of us have a lot to say, but we don't know where to start, and the surging emotions are surging, making us almost want to talk. Lost voice. It was a long time before we managed to regain some peace.

    Looking at him, I asked, "Are you Wuchen or Ya now?"

    He touched my head, with a deep smile in his eyes, and replied, "I am both Wuchen and Ya, and Wuchen is me. Ya is also me, you can call me whatever name you like." "

    Then do you still have those memories of Ya?"

    He nodded, "Yes, I remember them all. Wu Huan and Xie Ran, everyone I remember it all."

    "Wuchen..." I opened my mouth, and finally called him by this name, which I have been calling for hundreds of years, and it has been engraved into my soul. Of course I haven't forgotten my teeth, he is still here with me, as he himself said, I can call him whatever name I want.

    I didn't worry too much about whether he was called Wuchen or Ya, because in my eyes he was him. And now I am not only concerned about whether he is Wuchen or Fang, but also what happened after my death.

    Why did I become Xie Ran, reincarnated? Why am I entangled with him again. A monk is also a human being. After death, there will be a revolving lantern, and he will go to the underworld to erase his memory. Why can he find me accurately.

    What did he do back then, and what did Shu Yichen and Yue Bohe have to do with him? I absolutely do not believe that it was accidental, it must be that he had other plans after my death. When I fell, he was at the peak of Jindan, but now he has the cultivation base of Nascent Soul. But Yuanying is so powerful, with a lifespan of five hundred yuan, how could he fall so early.

    When I didn't recover my memory, I only thought that he had a Nascent Soul cultivation base. Now that I think about it, he must have broken through the Nascent Soul after my fall, and then did something else.

    So, after I took a deep breath, I asked him in a low voice, "After I fell, you asked me to wait for you. What did you do back then? Didn't I let you live well? Why didn't you listen to me?" words."

    Wu Chen smiled and said, "I listened to you, I lived a good life, so I was able to find you and see you again." I was not

    covered by Wu Chen's smile, because I knew that if he Really live well, then now he will not appear in front of me, nor will he become a tooth, and hatch again from an egg. Does he know that if I didn't choose to hatch him back then, he would die in the egg.

    "What did you do back then?" I looked at him, with nostalgia for him in my eyes, but there was also seriousness in my eyes.

    Maybe it was my earnestness that infected him, and he also put away the smile on his face, finally showing some emotions that he should have had at that time. His eyes were bloodshot all of a sudden, as if he was about to cry the next moment, but he covered his eyes before he lost his composure, "Wuhuan, Ranran, can I not talk about what happened back then?" "I

    ... "I was a little at a loss, and his expression made me regret, regretting whether I shouldn't get to the bottom of it.

    But if I don't know the reason, how can I know why Yue Bohe and Shu Yichen entered his sea of consciousness? That is by no means normal. If he doesn't tell me, what should I do if something happens to him?