63

Leaving the retreat cave, before we reached the sect gate, some disciples saw me and Wu Chen. Not long after, Jin Liu, An An and Yao Lao rushed out. To my surprise, Hu Buyan also rushed out. In it, he looked at me and Wuchen with concern in his eyes. But Wuchen and I looked at him with complicated emotions.

    Wuchen couldn't help but slapped a sharp spiritual force over, angrily scolded: "You bastard!"

    Hu Buyan's golden core cultivation base, how could he compare to Wuchen, who was a Nascent Soul cultivator, he exhausted all his strength to force it Dodging that attack, and when it was over, he looked at Wu Chen sharply, and said, "Friend Ya, why did you attack me for nothing!" "

    For nothing?" Wu Chen was furious, his handsome face was covered with frost, looking at That part of the soul that he gave away by himself wished to crush him to death immediately, "You bastard, think about it for yourself...what did you do to Ranran!"

    Hu Buyan's face changed slightly, and only then did he understand Wuchen It's for what he did to me before. For anything else, Hu Buyan has a reason to question and fight back, but for this one, he can't find a point to refute it no matter what.

    In particular, he thought Ya was my Taoist companion before. Not to mention, the current Wuchen is my Taoist companion.

    "Dentist, I'm sorry." He apologized silently, and then he looked at me. I pursed my lips, and looked at Hu Buyan, from Hu Buyan's eyes, I could see his forbearance and sadness, but now when I face Hu Buyan, my mood is completely different from before.

    Those obscure feelings dissipated with the wind as I recalled the memories. Compared with Wuchen's deep feelings, the affection for Fox Silence was like a child's play. Although it was still sincere, it was still Not that deep.    

     Therefore, when Hu Buyan and I looked at each other, our expression was not as fluctuating as before, and all the calm had been restored, and Hu Buyan, who was looking into my eyes, also discovered my attitude towards him in the first place Variety.

     Almost immediately, I saw the unspeakable disappointment in Hu Buyan's eyes. 

   I stopped looking at him, tugged on Wuchen's sleeve, and said, "This is not the top priority, let's go to Qin Rushuang first after we finish arranging things here."

    Wu Chen stared at Hu Buyan coldly, his bursting anger slowly subsided, and said unwillingly: "I listen to you."

    Hu Buyan looked at all this, the loss in his eyes was even worse, and his eyes were full of strength. Barely can't hold it. However, Wuchen and I didn't pay attention to him anymore, because we have more important things to do now. Calling Jin Liu and An An into the main hall, we asked about the situation of Changming Mountain during the days of retreat.

    Jin Liu and An An said that there was nothing wrong with Changming Mountain during this period, but the situation was more difficult, because those people in the cultivation world asked to enter Changming Mountain for inspection again, but Changming Mountain still did not agree, the two sides became more and more stalemate, and the relationship became more intense. Under such circumstances, Changming Mountain did not have the time and energy to trouble the Hehuan Sect.

    What's more, there are some problems inside Changming Mountain. Some monks who had no background, no family support, and single-handedly became Jindan real people also secretly joined other camps, supporting them to investigate in Changming Mountain and get an explanation.

     Because those golden elixir real people with no background, they didn't get the support of Changming Mountain, and they didn't know about the Nascent Soul Fruit Tree, and the Nascent Soul Fruit didn't even have their share. They are also part of Changming Mountain, why don't they have the right to know?