56

No matter how uncertain I was, I still went out to meet Fox, and at the same time, I also got my teeth on. Hu Buyan waited outside the door. When he saw me coming out, he immediately took two steps forward. When he saw Fang, his steps slowed down instantly, and finally stopped at a very polite position.

    "What's the matter with you?" I stared closely at Hu Buyan's eyes, I couldn't tell whether it was panic or fear, waiting for his next words. Fortunately, my guess might be too absurd. What Hu Buyan wanted to talk about wasn't about memory fragments or wonderful inductions, but about Changming Mountain and Xianyunzong.

    "Thank you, Daoist Master Qingjue and Shu Yichen both died. What happened to Shu Yichen can still be blamed on Master Qingjue and Chang Ming. But the death of Master Qingjue can only be attributed to you and you. In the past two days, I was recuperating at the inn in the town, and I heard a lot of news about Changming Mountain." "

    Changming Mountain has made a statement saying that you and Hehuanzong are inseparable. In fact, if you only kill Qing Jue Daoist, maybe it’s not that serious. But in that battle, Changming Mountain lost a total of three Nascent Souls. Three Nascent Souls... This is a great power in any force. Changming Mountain lost three of them, it would be strange for Changming Mountain to let you go."

    It turned out that this was the case, and my heart was relieved. Speaking of Changming Mountain, I have also heard some news in the past few days, mainly Jin Liu reported to me, and the content is similar to what Hu Buyan said, the only difference is that I discussed with him how the Acacia Sect should respond. Just as I was thinking, Hu Buyan also opened his mouth, and he asked me if I knew how to deal with it?

    I said: "Yes, I have already thought of two ways, one is to confront Chang Mingshan head-on, and the other is to avoid his edge. The way to confront him head-on is also more roundabout, which is to inform the public of Chang Mingshan's actions Let the people of the world stand with us and become the opposite of Changming Mountain. Avoiding its edge means that the entire sect will go far away and escape into the mountains. Everyone will hide their names and do not seek development but safety." Hearing what I said, the fox did

    not Concern and worry appeared in Yan Yan's eyes, and there was also a trace of observation of the overall situation that seniors should have. He said: "I know that the two paths you mentioned are the most suitable for you at present. Of course, you There are only two ways to go. But if you don't think I'm taking the liberty, can you tell me how you plan to get the people of the world to stand on your side. You have to know that the people of the world cannot just casually Listen to what other people say."

    "People in this world, if they don't have a plan, will basically not do anything, even if it's just picking up a piece of rubbish from the ground."

    Hu Buyan said a lot about the difficulty of implementing my first method, I listened carefully and didn't feel impatient. After all, I put aside my personal grievances with Fox, and his suggestion was also helpful to me. However, I also have a way to deal with it.

    So, after Hu Buyan finished speaking, I said, "So I made a perfect plan." "

    A perfect plan?" Curiosity appeared in Hu Buyan's eyes.

    "Yes." I looked in the direction of Changming Mountain and smiled deeply, "Fox King, have you ever heard of Nascent Soul Fruit Tree?"

    Hu Buyan's expression changed, "You mean there is Nascent Soul Fruit Tree in Changming Mountain ?”

    “Yes.” I was a little startled that Hu Buyan could immediately understand what I meant. But then he said seriously, "Yes, there is a Nascent Soul fruit tree in Changming Mountain. It has been five hundred years, and it will bear fruit in two years. If the Nascent Soul fruit tree in Changming Mountain bears fruit, then Changming Mountain will grow more There are many Nascent Soul cultivators, and those Jindan real people who have failed to break through or are close to breaking through will all become Nascent Soul powers. In this way, isn’t Changming Mountain the master of the world of cultivating immortals? Even the world of demons and demons Will not be threatened by Changming Mountain."