Episode 9

Y/N point of view

"Toothless!"  I struggled harder to get out of the mechanism I was attached to as Hiccup shouted for him to come back.

My efforts didn't work.  The two of them were already starting to move away, and the Deathgrippers were having a hard time flying what was carrying me.

I closed my eyes helplessly.  I just couldn't get rid of this thing that was clinging to my body, Toothless was gone and my friends were not with me this time.  I was strong, fast, and agile, but none of that worked.  So I stopped struggling any more, just started waiting for the end.

While waiting for the end, I opened my eyes when I felt something clinging to the mechanism in my body.  Hiccup stood exactly at my face level, staring at me with eyes as green as Toothless's. It was the first time I was this close to a person.

"I'm sorry, girl, for everything."
Without hesitation, Hiccup pulled out the continuation of the mouthpiece I had removed earlier.  When I didn't make any attack, he slowly put his hand on my head.

I watched your hands run around my stamps. The thing carrying me could fall into the sea at any moment, but it was trying to show me that it was harmless. In return, I leaned my head against him as much as I could. Since I've seen Toothless lick people, I took it as a way of showing affection.  I tried to lick Hiccup's hand that was right next to my cheek. He laughed nervously and tried to drain the saliva from his hands.
"Let's go get Toothless back, girl."

As the shaking intensified, Hiccup held onto me tightly, and what I had been waiting for began to happen.  We were falling into the sea.

The 'click' sound rang in my ears as I was dizzy from the shaking.  I felt the ligaments in my body loosen and we fell into the sea.

I was free now.

While I was in the water, I felt Hiccup grab my neck and I got out of the water by picking up speed.

As I rose into the air, I brushed the water off my wings and flew after him in the direction Toothless flew with Hiccup on my back.  "Now let's go get Toothless, girl!"

I flew into the clouds as I left the warring humans and dragons behind me. The man on Toothless's back said something when he noticed the two of us, but I ignored him.  I flew after them as they flew Toothless into the storm.

"Grimmel!"  As Hiccup yelled at them, I learned that the man on Toothless's back was named Grimmel.  We had left the violent weather behind us and I was close enough to shoot him.  So I prepared to fire plasma to get him off Toothless.

But as I was about to shoot, Hiccup tugged at my scales and blocked my shot.  I angrily hit Hiccup with my ear for doing this.

He whined at my blow.  "I'm sorry girl, but we can't take that risk. We have to take Grimmel down before Toothless gets hurt."

I grunted as it made my job harder and followed them as Grimmel flew Toothless into the snowy mountains.  I was starting to get tired of this chase, but I didn't stop.  It didn't take long for me to catch up with them again when they widened the distance a little, I could easily pass Toothless under normal conditions, but it was the first time I was flying with a human and it was like I was carrying an extra load on my back.

Hiccup hit my neck and made me pay attention to him.

With my eyes on Toothless and Grimmel, I turned my head for a few seconds and saw two Deathgrippers.  They were trying to close the distance between us, so I slowed down to help them.  Hiccup slapped my neck again as he was nervous about my slowing down.

"Uh, we have some problems, girl."

I felt Hiccup move on my back, and knowing they were close enough, I somersaulted. I hit the Deathgripper with my claw and shot at him when he was a little behind. As I turned in front of me as before, I heard my plasma explode behind me, but I didn't look. Once again, I loaded my plasmas and, drawing my wings close to my body, I fired towards the mountain I was passing. Heavy rocks crashed into him and fell as Deathgripper prepared to attack me.