CHAPTER 12

You were passing your free time watching your fav drama snacks all around you. You were so engrossed in the drama that you didn't even notice Mikey who came with Draken in the living room. Mikey cleared his throat to gain your attention and you being so engross in the drama got startled by the sudden noice.

"Shit! Manjirou don't scare me like that." Y/n scream as she throws the couch pillow at him but Mikey catches it without a problem.

"Sorry, sorry. You were not responding when I called your name from the front door." Mikey chuckles as he went to you seating down.

"Hey! Y/n-chan." Draken greeted you seating on the single couch. "Oh hey Ken-kun. I didn't realise you were here. Do you want snacks?" You ask both of them as you stood up from the couch.

"Yeah thanks." The two boys replies as you marched towards kitchen. When you got there you saw Shinichiro's lunch box on the dining table. You picked up the box examining it as you went back to the living room.

"Where's the snacks Y/n?" Mikey ask seeing you with no snacks and instead holding a lunch box. "And what's with the box in your hands."

"I think Shin-kun forgot his lunch. He must be starving by now it's almost lunch time." You replied as you look worriedly at the time."I'll go to his shop to give him his lunch you two take care of the house." You said as you went to your room to get ready.

You reach your room as you searched for a outfit. Taking out a drees from the closet.

    (A/n: the image's not mine.)

You walk downstairs after taking your phone and purse

You walk downstairs after taking your phone and purse. Taking the lunch box from the table you look at Mikey about to say something but he was already staring at you.
"My wife's so cute~" Mikey thought a love struck smile on his face.
"Mikey I'll be back soon don't cause trouble for Ken-kun. You got it?" Y/n stated as she walked towards the front door.
"Don't worry and bye~ come back home soon~." Mikey shouts so that you could hear him, he heard you saying a goodbye back as he focused back on the TV.

As you were on your way to Shinichiro's shop you saw a convenient store so you ended up buying snacks. Keeping in mind to buy a packet of dorayaki for Mikey on the way back home.

You reached Shinichiro's bike shop 'S.S Motors' written in big capital letters on the top of the shop. You entered the shop the chime on the door ringing as you open the door.

Hearing the ring indicating that a customer entered the shop Shinichiro look up shifting his attention from the bike that he was fixing.
"Y/n-chan? What are you doing here? Do want something from me?" Shinichiro ask as he slowly walk towards you while cleaning his hand with a towel.

You look around the shop seeing various type of bikes lined up for customers to see. Shinichiro's friends were also there. Wakasa, Takeomi and Benkei were sitting in the sofa cards in their hands. Hearing your name they look up from their cards their eyes now on you.

"Shin-kun hey. Sorry to suddenly appear out of the blue without giving you a call but you forgot your lunch box home so I thought you were starving by now and came here to give it to you." You replied as you gave the lunch box to Shinichiro and the snacks you bought to his friends. "You didn't have to. I could have went to a convenient store or restaurant but I appreciate it. Thanks." Shinichiro said as he took the lunch box from you patting your head with a sweet smile on his face.

"Thanks Y/n-chan." The three friends voiced together taking the treats from you.

You sat near Wakasa as you look at his cards. You were just observing the game while eating the snacks you brought. Laughing and cheering while doing small talks in between.

"So how is it living with Mikey? Is he taking good care of you?" Wakasa asks as he glanced at you from the corner of his eyes.
"Nothing special. But it feels nice since we're always together and not far away from each other. He can sometimes be a handful but Shin-kun and Emma are there to help me. He also takes care of me very carefully as if I will break any second. But nowadays Mikey and I don't get much time to spend with each other. With Toman growing bigger and getting famous day by day. I can't help but worry for him when I hear rumours about him from my friends at school and from kids when walking back home." You expressed your inner thoughts and the way you were feeling since the gang fight.

Shinichiro hug as he gently stroke your head. "Marriage can be hard sometimes but you and Mikey have to stay strong. You don't have to worry about him he'll be just fine since you'll be there to take care of him and he'll take care of you. Mikey loves you very much and I know you love him too." Shinichiro gently murmured as he kiss the crown of your head.

"Shin is right Y/n-chan you two will be fine. And if he doesn't cherish you tell me and I'll beat the shit outta him." Wakasa said smiling towards you as you nodded your head laughing.

"BTW have you and Mikey went for your honeymoon yet?" Wakasa asks as he look at you a teasing smile on his face. You blushed at his words.
"Now that you talk about it. They haven't went for their honeymoon yet. Y/n-chan how about you and Mikey go for your honeymoon next week? And you also said that you two were not getting time to spend together." Shinichiro excitedly ask you as your face was now beet red.

"I'll talk about it with Mikey tonight." You whispered your voice low too shy to speak up.
"Yeah and we'll book the tickets for you two." Shinichiro stated his friends nodding along with him.

Hanging out with Shin and his friends was refreshing. You didn't even notice that it's already night and Shinichiro was closing his shop. After closing the shop you went with Shinichiro to his car saying bye to his friends. You sat at the passenger seat, after wearing the seat belt Shinichiro started the engine. On the way home you two stopped by the convenience store buying dorayaki and taiyaki for Mikey and other necessary things.

"We're home." You and Shinichiro said walking inside to see everyone in the living watching tv.
"Welcome home." The three (Granpa Sano, Emma and Mikey) greeted you two back as you went to the kitchen to organise the newly bought things.

TIME SKIP
After dinner you and Mikey were in your room laying on your bed Mikey hugging you from behind as you tried bringing the topic of going on a honeymoon to him but your voice was not co-operating with you. Gathering your courage you call out Mikey's name turning towards him as he open his eyes to look at you.

"Manjirou... I was thinking if you were free next week. See we haven't been spending time together and I wanted to go visit places with you. You know we haven't even went for our honeymoon so it can be count as that..." Your voice was gradually becoming smaller as you fidget with your fingers. Mikey stayed silent for few seconds before he beamed at you "Yeah you're correct we should. So where do you wanna go?" Mikey ask you as he buried his head in your nape he can smell your natural lavender scent his mind going crazy and hazy.
"You agreed? Then let's plan it together tomorrow now it's kinda late. I'm excited." You exclaim as you kiss him on the lips and shoved your face into his chest closing your eyes. Too tired from the day as Mikey pulled you closer to him closing his eyes drifting off to sleep a soft smile on his face.