CHAPTER 23

It's been 2 weeks since 'The Bloody Halloween'. You got the news that Kazutora surrendered himself to the police. So here you were at the detention centre with Baji waiting outside for Draken and Takemichi to finish their talk with Kazutora.

A couple of minutes late the two boys came out.
"It's getting chilly nowadays." Draken said hugging himself.
"That's winter for you." Takemichi remark as he smiled.
"Are you two ignoring us?" Baji ask as he smirks, you shook your head sighing.
"Oh...shut it Baji. BTW you two can go inside Kazutora seemed to be in a good mood when we were going out." Draken said pointing towards the detention centre. "Then we'll get going. See you later Y/n-chan." Draken continued as Takemichi bid his bye and the both of them walk away.

"Are you going somewhere with Draken later?" Baji ask as he turned towards you.
"Not with him but I'll be going to Shibuya centre to celebrate Emma's birthday with Manjirou and him. Emma and Manjirou said they will wait for me at a parfait cafe." You replied as you started walking towards the centre Baji following you.

You both waited for Kazutora to show up. Few seconds later Kazutora came mumbling about how everyone was visiting him today. He looked up and froze seeing you.
"Sup' Tora. How ya doing?" Baji greeted with his usual energetic voice.
"I'm doing good. Why did she came?" Kazutora asks back his eyes now on you.
"I wanted to meet you. Kei was talking about you every single day how you were fun to be with so I had to meet you. When you get out of jail we have to know each other since we are Kei's best friends." You replied smiling.

Kazutora's mouth open as he was honestly shock, he thought you would be mad at him for almost killing Shinichiro and Baji but seeing you here today talking to him with a big smile on your face was a big shock to him.

"Let me introduce myself. Even if you know me it's good to have a good start of our friendship. Hi I'm Sano Y/n. Nice to finally meet you properly."     Y/n introduced herself waving her hand.
"I'm Hanemiya Kazutora. Nice to meet you too." Kazutora went along with your saying his voice low.
"C'mon Tora atleast smile." Baji tease him as Kazutora hissed.
"Will shut your mouth for a second?" Kazutora ask annoyed as you chuckled at their interaction.

The two boys turn to you as you calm down a little.
"Can I call you Kazu, Kazutora-kun?" You ask as you smiled at him your eyes disappearing.
"Y-yeah, you can." Kazutora replied as he blushed slightly and slowly smiles.
The three of you spend the remaining meeting time talking with each other and when it was time to leave you turn to Kazutora last time.
"Kazu, the baby can't wait to meet his/her uncle outside of juvie." You exclaimed walking away as Kazutora smiled slowly a tear drop from his eyes. He was happy to finally have friends to call his family.

Coming out of the detention centre Baji and you went your separate ways. Baji wanted to drop you off but you rejected his offer politely. You booked a cab to Shibuya as you get tired easily since your pregnancy.

Reaching the meeting place you saw Takemichi, Hina, Naoto and Yamagishi spying on Emma and Mikey. You can't word it spying as they were talking so loudly and you were surprised that Emma and Mikey can't hear them. By hearing their conversations you understood that they were misunderstanding the relationship between Emma and Mikey.

"Hey guys. What are you all doing here?" You decided to tease them a little as you went to them. They flinched hearing your voice and Takemichi's reaction was worth your teasing. You look where Mikey and Emma were raising your eyebrows you said their names.
"Y/n-chan this is not what it looks like okay." Takemichi tried explaining to you as you tried your best to not laugh out. "Then what are they doing here? I didn't even knew Manjirou was out." Y/n faked a frown.
"I feel bad for you and Draken-Kun,   Y/n-chan. How could they, I'll go and talk with them." Hina walk off and you wanted to pinched her cheeks she was just so cute. You followed behind her.

"You feel bad for who, now?" Draken ask as he walk towards the cafe and you swore Takemichi was very good at making expressions.
"Emma and Mikey?"-Draken
"It's not what it looks like Draken-kun." Takemichi shouted.
"Hm?" "Draken?! And Y/n?!" Mikey and Emma turn towards the noise seeing you with Draken. Reaching their table Draken tease Mikey about taking his little sister for a date shocking everyone and you can't control your laugh anymore and started laughing loudly.

"Little sister?"-Takemichi
"Huh? You didn't know, Takemitchy? Mikey and Emma are half siblings." Draken explained seeing them confuse.
"They do have some sorta resemblances, actually. So that's why they left the same house together? But Y/n-chan didn't said anything and didn't even cleared our confusion." Takemichi said as he turn to you.
"Sorry Take-chan. I wanted to you all a little." You stated as you stick out your tongue winking at him.

"Sorry Takemitchy. Y/n's on teasing mode nowadays." Mikey said as he pull you to sit down on the vacant seat beside him.
"Here. Happy birthday." Draken placed a teddy bear on Emma's head smiling brightly as you look at Emma teasingly, ready to tease her whole day.
"Ah! That's the one you wanted from the arcade the last time." Mikey gave extra info as Emma took the pink teddy bear off her head and hugged it.
"That's all. I'm outta here." Draken walked away as the others also followed behind him.

"Always cool, huh?" You whispered as you ordered your parfait.
"Did you came here with Draken?" Mikey ask you now eating his parfait by himself.
"No. I came here in a cab." You replied ordering one more.
"You didn't tire yourself, right?" Emma asked as she look at you concerned.
"It was not tiring at all. You worry too much Emma." You assured the both of them.

The three of you hangout at the cafe and went to the arcade. You three reached home around night time and it was the same how you all usually spent the night. You told Shinichiro and Granpa about the misunderstanding Takemichi and his group had and laugh with them. You also told them how the meeting with Kazutora went and Mikey was happy that you were getting along well with his friends. Laughters and chatters were heard in the Sano residence as the night went by.