CHAPTER 13

The sun was shining brightly in the sky as the sunrays felt upon a delicate face waking her up. You slowly open your eyes as you sat up. You look at your side to see Mikey still sleeping. Admiring his handsome face for few minutes and moved from the soft bed to fresh up.

After taking a refreshing shower you walk in the room to see that Mikey still hasn't woken up. You went near him as you whispered in his ear "Wake up Manjirou or I'm leaving you behind." Seeing that Mikey didn't react at all you stood up about to walk away but stop when you felt hand on grabbing your wrist.

"Where are you going so early leaving me behind?" Mikey ask his voice deep from just waking up. You turn towards him thinking if he forgot last night's talk.
"Mikey yesterday night I told you, today we'll be planning for our honeymoon trip, don't tell me you already forgot?" You exasperated.

"I didn't forgot, okay..." Lifting his head to look at you. "Don't be angry at me." He said showing you his puppy eyes. You sigh at him "I can't ever be angry at you darling. Now get up we have to go to the café to meet up with the gang."

"Why are we meeting the gang again?" Mikey asked his voice confuse. "You yourself said yesterday night that you'll call them to meet up to ask their suggestions for the trip." You reminded him walking towards the closet to choose your outfit for the day. You saw Mikey going to the bathroom so you assumed he's going to freshen up.

(The outfit) (a/n: again the image's not mine.)

After getting ready you waited for your husband

After getting ready you waited for your husband. Few minutes later Mikey came downstairs. He look at you up and down unable to look away.

"Beautiful as always." Mikey whispers, he hold your waist pulling you closer to him as he tuck your hair behind your ear. You stare at him with blush on your cheeks.

"Ahmm... No flirting in the living room love birds." Shinichiro's voice rang out. You two turn your heads at him pulling away from each other.
"You're just bitter cause you don't have a girl." Mikey sarcasm as he took your hand and walk away. You look back to see Shinichiro in a corner a depressing aura around him. You just chuckle as you follow Mikey out. "We'll be back. Bye."

TIME SKIP

Mikey open the café's door as he let you enter first, your eyes searching for your friends. Spotting them in the last row near the glass wall as you and Mikey walk to them.

"Y/n how ya doin'?" Baji ask as he hug you, you returning the hug. "I'm fine and you?" Y/n ask back as Baji release the hug saying that he was doing just fine. You turn towards the others and greeted them. "Hey Ken, Mitsuya, Chifuyu and Emma."
"Sup' guys." Mikey greeted them as you two settle down. You sat beside Baji and Mikey following, Chifuyu beside Baji and the others across from you four.

After ordering your breakfast the discussion started.
"So...what you're saying is you two want our suggestions for your one month trip?" Draken questions with his one eyebrow up, the others looking at you two.
"Yeah Y/n wants this trip to be unforgettable and perfect. So we have to listen to your suggestions." Mikey explain as you nodded your head.

"Then why don't you two go to a beach. Go to Yokohama it's cool there." -Baji
"Too simple." Mitsuya plainly remark.
"Simple is always the best Mitsuya." Baji gave his opinion.
"Then how about in Osaka?" Draken suggested.
"Yeah it's a good idea. It's famous for it's hot springs and many more places for you two to roam around." Mitsuya added as you started considering it.

"How about Kyoto? There are mixed onsens in there. Since you're basically going there for your honeymoon." Chifuyu spoke up who was silent the whole time.
"Yeah I agree with him. And there's also many cafes and restaurants there." Emma agreeing with Chifuyu.

"Then let's go there, Manjirou." You confirm your decision as you look at him in the eyes.
"Okay then it's settled. Next week on 25th August we'll leave for Kyoto. Thanks for the help guys." Mikey announce as you started smiling widely excited.

"Ken-chin take care of Toman till I return." Mikey said turning towards Draken. "Yeah don't worry about it I'll handle everything here." Draken reassures. After confirming on where the trip will be Mikey and Y/n hangout with their friends for few hours.

"So we'll be going home guys, have to get ready for the trip." Mikey exclaimed as he stands up with you.
"Emma will you come with us or you will come later?" Y/n look at Emma waiting for her reply which was why she expected "Draken will drop me off so I'll came later. Now I don't want to be third wheel between married couples." You chuckle at her teasing as
you and Mikey bid them bye.

You are very excited for the trip and you know that you'll have problems sleeping. Y/n can't wait to go to Kyoto with her husband and spending the whole month together.

The tickets were bought by Shinichiro and his friends as they said. And the following days were spend on researching places to visit on Kyoto and booking a hotel for you two live in for the time being. You look around and saw your friends helping you two out and you can't be more happy to have such wonderful and caring friends in your life. You just hope that the trip will be smooth without any problems. After all your friends help you two plan out the trip.