Part 15

Tw: Self harm, talk of abuse, yelling, suicide mention.

A/N: I read all the comments, I'm so proud of you guys. I'm so sorry if anyone went through anything close that happened in the book. You guys are so strong.
Dms are open<3

Techno POV

"Okay, we have to go, Mrs.Puffy will be waiting." Ms. Niki said.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Wilbur slowly walking behind me, Ms.Niki in front of us. We went out of the hospital and walked to a big car.

"Sit wherever you guys like to." Ms. Niki said.

We sat in the back and Wilbur held my hand close to his body.
"You guys okay?" Ms.Niki asked.
"I'm exhausted. Wilbur on the other hand, i don't know." I looked at him, and I saw Ms.Niki look at him too.
"I know it's hard, getting put into foster system, and everything. I promise I will try my hardest to get you guys a great home. You all deserve it, no matter how old you are." Ms. Niki said with a smile.
"Thank you, we appreciate it." I said.

I saw Wilbur pull out his phone and type
"Nonverbal." I nodded at him, and whispered
"Can I tell Ms.Niki?" Then I saw him nod.
"Ms.Niki?" I asked, and I heard her hum as an indicator to keep talking.
"Wilbur has an um anxiety disorder, which also sometimes makes him go nonverbal." I explained.
"Is he selectively mute?" Ms.Niki asked.
"Yes he is." I replied, looking at Wilbur seeing he buried his face into my shoulder.

-time skip 30 minutes-

Wilbur fell asleep on my shoulder, I've been wide awake the whole time. Ms.Niki said Mrs.Puffy is a good person and they know each other, but I don't want either of my brothers to get into a bad foster home.

"We are here." Ms.Niki said.

"Wilbur, wake up. We arrived" I woke up Wilbur, and we got out the car, and followed Ms.Niki up to the door, and Ms.Niki knocked.

"Hey Puffy!" Ms. Niki Said as the door opened.
"Hey Niki!" Mrs.Puffy replied.
"You got a new short term emergency placement. I will explain but let's get them settled." Ms.Niki said, and I saw Puffys face sadden.
"Well then, welcome!" Mrs.Puffy said as we walked inside.

It was a huge house, at least 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. It looked cozy, and warm, we were led into the living room.

"I will start a small introduction and let's tell 3 facts about yourself so we're not that much of strangers anymore." Mrs.Puffy said.

"I'll start, I'm Ms.Niki but you can just call me Niki. I'm an only child, I've been working in the industry for over 10 years, I'm obsessed with cats." Niki said.

"I'll go next, I'm Mrs.Puffy, but call me Puffy. I'm colorblind, I've been working for the same amount of time, I usually don't take long term fosters, but I'm planning on it soon." Puffy explained.

"well uh, I'm Technoblade or Techno. I have a twin Wilbur and a little brother Tommy. I write books, I play minecraft.." I Said, looking over to Wilbur.

"im Wilbur. I have a band called lovejoy, I write songs, uh I have problems." Wilbur explained.
"proud of you" I mumbled.

"Well, nice to meet you both. I'll show you the room, are you guys hungry?" Puffy asked, we both shakes our heads no. Puffy walked down a hallway and we both followed her.

"this is the rooms, you guys will stay in, across the room it's my room, and there is a bathroom connected to the bedroom." Puffy said, as we were led to our room.
"Thank you Puffy, we appreciate it." I said, looking up at Puffy.
"Can I ask why we're you guys placed into the system?" Puffy asked, Wilbur started shaking and went behind me.
"Our Dad was abusive and an alcoholic. I was never abused, but I can't say the same for Wilbur and Tommy. Wilbur became liked after blowing up with his band and getting money, Tommy on the other hand, couldn't do anything right according to our Dad. He was nearly killed." I explained, I watched Puffy's eyes widen with chock.

I heard a sob, I looked at my twin who was shaking and crying harder than I ever seen him, I looked up at Puffy who seemed to get the message and left.

"Wilbur, Wilbur, look at me" I said, as a I crouched in front of him.
"I can't-" Wilbur chocked out
"Yes you can Will, it's okay. Can I give you a hug?" I asked, not wanting to overstep any boundaries.
"Mhm" Wilbur nodded too, I pulled him into the bed and I pulled him on my chest.
"You can feel my breathing, try to match that, it's okay. You're safe, we are in Puffy's house, your band members are Mark & Joe & Ash." I explained, knowing it'll help him calm down.
"I'm Wilbur, we are in Puffys house, my band members are Mark & Joe & Ash." Wilbur repeated what I said.

He cried in my arms for quite a while, until I felt his breathing even out, and him stop shaking, I looked down and he fell asleep.

I heard the door creak open, I looked at it, just to see Puffy poking her head through.
"Is he okay?" Puffy asked, whispering.
"He got a little overwhelmed, he doesn't like a talking about it and it caused him to spiral." I replied, holding my brother close.
"Anything I can do?" Puffy asked.

I shook my head as a no.

"Okay, goodnight. Get some sleep Techno. Breakfast is at 9." Puffy said as she slowly closed the door.

I made myself comfortable and waited for sleep to come, it didn't come easy, but it did.

How can I fix this?