Chapter 1

I woke up to the little kids banging on my door. "Great way to end my dreams..." I thought to myself. Stupid kids.

"It's time to get up you emo freak!" One of them yelled. Well hello, my name is Alexandra and I am 13 years old. I have black hair with pink and purple bangs. I don't have very many friends. Both my parents passed away when I was a baby. I don't have any siblings, all I have are those kids who wake me up EVERY morning because they think it's so fucking funny. I'm a little short for my age... 5'0, yay...

I get up, go to my closet and pick out some black ripped skinny jeans and a Pierce The Veil tank top. I look at my wrists and remember what I did to myself last night. There was dry blood all over my wrists and my bed. I quickly clean up and slide bracelets to cover the wounds. I brush my hair and do my make up and slide my phone in my pocket before walking downstairs to get breakfast.

"Glad to see you're awake," Jasmine says. She is the foster mother here and she is one of nicest people I know, not that I know very many people.

"You overslept a little bit but that's okay. I don't want to interfere with your beauty sleep." She winks as she sets a plate of eggs and bacon in front of me. "Thank you Jasmine, can I have some orange juice please?"

She nods and pours a glass before leaving to check on the kids.

I really need to get out of this place.

"Today's the day..." I whisper to myself. Today is the day to finally leave this cruel world.