Chapter 14

Alex's POV

It's 2 months and 29 days into the tour. Matt and I are an item and still going strong. We get to go home tomorrow. I'm so over this tour. I've gotten so much hate from so many people and I can't take it anymore. Why wouldn't Tony just let me jump and drown? Why did I agree to let them adopt me? Why couldn't I just be dead? Every happens for a reason I guess. I just can't wait to be home so I can finally do it. Vic's roof is pretty high off the ground. One step off of it and everything can be over. Don't call me ungrateful. You don't know what I've been through in my life. My parents dying, going from shelter to shelter every few months. Getting hate from thousands of people. It's all too much for me, I can't take it.

I slowly get out of my bunk and walk to the front lounge. It's 8 am and Jaime and Mike are sitting on the couches. They look at me and smile. They both say good morning and I say it back. I collapse on the couch that Jaime is on and rest my head on his lap. He plays with my hair a little bit while I slowly fall asleep again. Before I know it, I'm in a deep sleep.

"Shhh, go slowly. Don't wake her up," I hear a voice say. I hear faint footsteps leaving the bus and my eyes burst open.

"Wow good job Kellin you woke her up. Smooth," Vic says lightly slapping his arm. "No what the hell you did it, ass." Kellin replies also smacking Vic's arm back. I rolled my eyes and slowly sat up.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"It's 11:30, you wanna sleep today? You don't have to do anything. Matt is being lazy too," Vic replies.

"Really? Where is he?" I ask happily. Vic chuckles and says, "in your bunk. Go keep him company. We'll be at sound check," Vic says. I jump up and walk to my bunk. I open the curtain to expose a sleepy Matt. I quietly crawl in as he's almost asleep. He gasps and his eyes shoot open. Shit.

"I'm sorry, Matt go back to sleep," I say, feeling guilty.

"It's okay, come here," he says, opening his arms. I gladly scoot closer to him. I rest my head on his chest and our legs tie together. I put an arm over him and he does the same. He kisses my forehead and I smile. We haven't said "I love you" to each other yet. I really want to but what if he doesn't feel the same? I really, really like him. I just don't know if he'll say it back, or mean it if he does.

I sigh and close my eyes.

The whole day we spent sleeping. It was literally 8 pm when we finally got out of bed. We get dressed and walk to the venue. Right now, sleeping with sirens is performing their last song. It's the last show but I don't mind missing a part of it. We watch all the bands perform from the photographer's pit. Pierce The Veil is finally finished with their set. I'm shitting my pants from happiness. It's finally over. I can go home and die. Matt and I run on stage.

"Congrats!" I scream at Vic. I attack him in a hug.

"Thanks," he replies. And hugs back.

"Ew Vic you smell take a shower," I laugh. He winks and walks off to the busses. Matt and I stay and congratulate everybody on their finished tour. Everyone was partying on the Pierce The Veil bus, celebrating for finishing a tour. Matt wanted to go too so I slept on Sleeping With Sirens' bus for a little more.

By the time I woke up it was 1 am and no one was back yet. I felt so depressed.

"Just a few," I thought to myself. I looked through my stuff. After I did about 20, I put my stuff back, I went to bed, and fell asleep. My stuff is already packed and I am soooo ready to get home.