Chapter 4

Alexandra's POV

I got out of the car to see the most beautiful house I've ever seen. I cant believe I'm going to live here. I can't believe this is gonna be mine too.

"You okay kiddo?" Tony says tapping me on the shoulder. I nod and grab my backpack from the backseat.

Mike's POV

I'm pretty quiet around her. I honestly don't know what to say. We're all going to raise her and I really can't believe Vic did this. It's not a bad thing, I'm finally gonna have a little sister type to hang out with. Except she's my niece...

I just look at her and I can't wait for all the fun times that we're gonna have. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when Tony asks her if she's okay. She seems a little nervous, but at the same time excited.

"What do you wanna do first?" I ask as we walk through the door. She says nothing. She keeps staring at everything. I think it's adorable.

"Holy crap..." I hear her whisper. I chuckle at the comment and take her bags to the extra room upstairs. This will be good for her. I know it.

Vic's POV

When Mike takes her bags upstairs I decide to make small talk with her.

"So, how long have you been in that foster home?"

"I've been to a lot of foster homes. I've been in that one for two years. It has been hell during those two years," she says while looking at the floor. I think there are tears forming in her eyes. "My parents died when I was a baby, so I was sent to a foster home. I stayed there for a few years. I left when I was five because the foster parents didn't want me. I went to another temporary shelter, and another, and about maybe 3 more. I didn't stay in any of those for a long time but my favorite was the last one. The kids weren't nice at all and they bully me a lot, but the best person there was Jasmine." Tears are now falling down her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry..." I say as I hug her. She starts to sob in my chest. I hold her close so she can feel comfort. I hope she can trust us as she gets to know us...

"Look, it's getting late and you should go rest. It's been a hard day."

"Okay... Goodnight Vic." She says and hugs me. "Goodnight Jaime, goodnight Tony." She says and waves to them. "Goodnight!" They both say from the couch.

Tomorrow will be better.

EW I DONT LIKE THIS CHAPTER but oh wells, I'm gonna go cwy nao :(