Chapter 10

Alex's POV

The screens go up, the lights turn off, and the fans start to scream. I start to breathe a little heavier because of how worried I am but I just hold Matt's hand. He turns and smiles at me, and I smile back.

"WHAT'S UP PHOENIX! HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TONIGHT?" Austin screams into the microphone as the band runs on stage. The fans scream even louder. They start off with O.G. Loko and the whole crowd jumps to the beat of the song including Matt. He takes out his phone and starts recording. I 'scream' along with the lyrics and sing along with the chorus. Austin motions for the crowd to form the wall of death circle pit. I was a little scared for this because I've seen the wall of death on youtube and it's really intense. Everyone was already moshing and we were being pressed onto the railing.

"We are Of Mice & Men from Los Angeles California. Nobody moves until I say so." Austin says into the microphone and makes an L and an A with his free hand when he said 'Los Angeles'. The music slowly starts getting more and more intense.

I couldn't make out the words of what he said but I think it was something like "I GO HARD IN THIS MOTHER FUCKING PAINT!" or something like that but everyone charged at each other in the wall of death. It looked amazing, but scary. The song was soon over and they started their next one. They finished their set and ran off stage. The lights turned on and the screens came down at the sides again. People started to come in and set up for Sleeping With Sirens. During the intermission, Matt and I started to ask each other more and more about each our lives, our interests, and just anything.

"So where are you fr-" He was cut off by a girl behind us. She had white hair with faded pink and she had sort of the same hair do as I did. She was a couple inches taller than me.

"Ew are you Vic's daughter? You're even uglier in person," she said as her friends giggled. I looked to Matt and he just glared at the girl and reached for my hand and hold it.

"Yes, I am. What's your problem?" I asked her.

"You're the problem you fucking witch. If Vic wanted to adopt someone, he should've at least gotten a decent looking girl. Not a girl who looks like she's been asleep for years and someone just woke her up." She said as more and more people payed attention to the argument. Matt squeezed my hand and said, "Ignore them darling, they're just jealous."

"Aw, who's this? Your boyfriend?" She asks. I shake my head and I can feel my face heating up. She notices and points it out.

"Look everyone, she's embarrassed, maybe she should crawl back into that hole she came from, she'll never fit in." More and more people laughed.

"Look, from her so called 'boyfriend' to a total bitch. Let me break it down for you. You can either get the hell out of here before I call security and my uncle KELLIN QUINN, or you can try to stay but I'll be here to crack one of your nuts, right or left, that's your choice." Matt barks back as he holds up his backstage pass and walky talky. There are a lot of "Oooooh's," she's clearly pissed. She refuses to leave.

Matt turns on the walky talky to call Kellin and security. He presses the button to talk and says "Hey uncle Kellin, are you there?"

"Yeah Matt I'm here. Is everything okay?" Kellin says back. Everyone has their eyes wide. Some girls are freaking out because Matt was actually talking to Kellin Quinn.

"No actually. We need security here asap. There's an out of control girl here and she has faded white and pink hair. She's about 5'3 and she's right behind us." He says. "Make sure she doesn't see the rest of the show."

"Alright, I'll send security right over, and don't worry, she won't be seeing the rest of the show tonight."

"Thanks uncle Kellin," Matt replies before turning off the walky talky. We make sure she doesn't leave. A minute later, security comes and takes the girl from the arm and lifts her over the railing. Many people applause, ugh, fucking groupie.