Chapter 9

Alex's POV

The bus ride to the first venue was exhausting. The first show is tomorrow and I really just want to make it through the night because we've been driving all day and its around 7 pm. We decide to walk somewhere to get some fresh air and hopefully find somewhere to have dinner. We fix ourselves and walk outside. Tony googles places around here to eat, turns out that there's a pizza hut about two blocks away. We follow the map and just talk about what we're going to do tomorrow. We finally get there and order two medium pizza's for just us. I also notice that there's a Denny's right next to it.

The walk back sucked, it's getting cold and I only have shorts and a short sleeve PTV shirt.

"Hey, take my sweater. You're freezing," Tony says as he places his warm sweater on my shoulders. I smile, "Thank you," I whisper.

We reach the bus and place the pizza on the little table in the back lounge. I grab a water bottle from the mini fridge as everyone digs in. I only had about half a piece, I'm not very hungry.

Jaime's POV

Alex doesn't look very well. She's a little pale. She only ate half of her pizza and she doesn't have much of an appetite. I don't think she's feeling well.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask. She turns to me with worried eyes.

"Yeah, I'm just a little nervous. I don't think your fans are gonna like me and I have a feeling I'm not going to have a very good time during this tour," she says.

Fuck, I need to make this the best time of her life. I don't ever want her to feel like no one's going to like her. I'll make them like her.

I just hug her because honestly, I have no idea what to say. By now it's around nine and I can tell she's tired.

"Alex you should get some sleep. Big day tomorrow," I say, she nods. She grabs some pajamas from her suit case and walks to the bathroom to change.

Vic's POV

I see Alex and Jaime talking, but I can barely hear them over the loud laughs and conversations. They hug and Jaime says something to her. She leaves the back lounge and I see her walk into the bathroom with pajamas in her hand.

"Vic," I hear Jaime say next to me.

"Hey, is Alex okay?" I ask.

"Well she only ate like half her pizza and she's scared about the tour and fans. She's afraid that our fans won't like her." He says. MY eyes are wide. How could they not like her? She's perfect, maybe they're just jealous that she's MINE now and no one can interfere with a father-daughter relationship. She'll be feeling better tomorrow.

*Next day*

Alex's POV

"Alex, Alex wake up," I heard Vic whisper. I groan. He chuckles. "Hey gorgeous, wanna go to breakfast? I wanna talk to you," He whispers.

"Yeah, sure. I'll come," I said with a groggy voice. Maybe this will calm me down a bit.

I get up from my bunk, take some black skinny jeans and a yellow Ariel tank top into the bathroom. I quickly change and do my hair. I tease my bangs and spray hair spray on them. I do my liquid eye liner and mascara, I don't feel like going over board and do the eye liner on my water line. Sometimes it makes my eyes itchy and I end up messing it all up. I grab my phone from my bunk and slid it in my back pocket. I put on a flannel over my tank top before going to the front lounge.

"You ready?" I ask Vic who's sitting on the couch on his phone.

"Yeah just waiting on you," he says, not looking away from his phone. I slide on my black toms as he gets up.