Chapter 2

I decide to take a walk outside. I really needed to do this. I walk to an old bridge by a stupid park that has been there for a really long time. I reach into my backpack and get a pen and a notebook.

"This is it." I think to myself as I write my note. I hear voices in the distance, laughter coming from the old park. I recognize those voices but I just think it's all in my head. I look up to the park and see my saviors, the reason I've held on for so long. I hold in the sobs as I slowly put the pen and the notebook down. I couldn't hold them in any longer, I cried as quietly as I could, hoping they wouldn't hear me. Tony looks up from the swing he's sitting on to see me, an ugly and puffy red girl who is about to commit suicide.

Tony's POV

I can hear some faint sobs coming from the bridge. I look up to see the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. She tried to cover up her face with her hoodie and hands but fails because she knows I'm looking at her. I don't know what she's doing but I can tell it's something bad.

"You okay Tone?" Vic asks with a worried expression. "Vic, I don't think that girl should stand that close to the edge of the bridge..." I mumble as I'm getting up from the swing. "Oh shit..." I think to myself.

Alexandra's POV

I slowly climb onto the edge. The tips of my converse hanging off the edge. "I can do this. I'm not scared." I think to myself as I slowly lean forward.

"NO!" I can hear someone yell. I hear footsteps coming closer to me as I close my eyes. Someone grabs my hand but I am already falling over the edge. The grip is getting really tight on my wrist where my wounds are. I scream, the wounds re opened and there is blood dripping down my arm. I feel more hands carrying me up. I feel like I can't breathe, something's happening to me... I pass out from the lack of oxygen.

Vic's POV

I look at that girl. I think to myself, "Is this a suicide attempt?" I am snapped out of my thoughts when Tony is running to the bridge to save that girl.

"NO!" I can hear him yell as he runs. The girl falls and I start to run. Tony caught that girl by the hand. I yell at the guys to help carry this girl up. I can see blood dripping down her arms and she screams in pain. "I need to help this girl." I think to myself as we all help her up. She quickly passes out as we lay her down.  My eyes start to water because this suicide attempt makes me think of me as a teenager. I don't want her to go through what I did. I can tell that she is so young. I look at the wounds on her wrists and let a tear fall down my cheek. "I am going to help this girl. I won't stop until she's okay." I think to myself.

Tony's POV

I pick up the notebook and read her suicide note. I look over at Vic who's staring at her bleeding wrists as a tear falls. Mike pats him on the shoulder and says "We should really take her back"

"In the note it says I never want to see those kids from the foster home again. They made my life a living hell." I say and look up from the notebook. Of course it's only one little part from the suicide note but it's helpful. We know that she lives in the foster home close to the park.

We carry her back to the foster home and talk to the foster mother.