Chapter 6

Austin's POV

The door opens to a very light headed Vic. "Come on in guys!" He yells with helium voice. It was hilarious. I am so excited to meet Alexandra. I always knew Vic would have a kid. We all come in and I walk into the living room. There she was, a beautiful 13 year old girl with black hair with pink and purple, green eyes, nice make up, and a great shirt. I can tell that she is a fan of ours just by the shirt. Duh.

"Hi Alexandra, I'm Aus-" I got cut off my her...

"AUSTIN CARLILE HOLY FUCK! Shit, it's actually you! I've been dreaming of this holy fucking shit!" She's freaking out and it's quite adorable. "I-I'm sorry..." She says with her hand over her mouth. Her cheeks are red and she's clearly embarrassed.

"Haha, it's okay darling, we all have our fangirl moments," I say and wink. She blushes even more. The rest of the band comes in with some liquor. She says hi to all of them, making sure she doesn't make a fool of herself. Sleeping with Sirens and All Time Low are running late and should be here later.

"Hey Vic, how's it going bro?" I say to him and giving him a bro hug... That's how we are.

"Hey Aus, it's been pretty good. I adopted her yesterday so she still needs time to unpack, but we're going on tour pretty soon and I kind of want to take her with us. Do you think it's a good idea?" I think about it for a couple seconds.

"She would be stoked, did you see how she reacted to seeing me? Imagine how happy she would be to watch your show and hang out with you guys all the time. It would be like a dream come true." I say and he agrees with me, I guess she's going on a tour soon.

Sleeping With Sirens and All Time Low finally get here and Alex says hi to all of them and just talk. The rest of the night we spent talking and playing stupid games. All of us got drunk except for Jaime, Jack, and Kellin. They just talked with Alexandra about random things and they figured that they would have to drive their drunk band mates home.

Alexandra's POV

I was talking to Jaime, Jack, and Kellin. I was happy that they decided to stay sober and talk to me instead of getting drunk like the rest of the guys. I really couldn't believe this happened. We were just getting to know each other and it was really nice.

"So Alex," Jaime says, "We're going on tour soon. Vic was talking about how he wanted to take you so you can experience more things and have a lot of fun at a bunch of new places. There will be parties, and stars, and you can watch the concert from the side of the stage. You can even go in the photographer's pit and take some pics for us and just hang out and talk to fans. It'll be a lot of fun, trust me. So... Will you come with us?"

I stay still for a second, taking in what Jaime just said. "Yes! Oh my god this is gonna be so much fun! When are we going?"

"The tour starts next month," he exclaims.

"What other bands are gonna come?"

"Of Mice & Men, All-" Jaime says, getting interrupted by Jack.

"US! YAY!" Jack yells. I think he's hilarious.

Jaime gives Jack the death stare and Jack just raises his hands in innocence. I chuckle at their relationship. "...The other band is Sleeping With Sirens. So, all of us here."

I can't believe this is happening...

Ugh.