Chapter 3

Vic's POV

"Look, she needs help. Tony read her suicide note and part of it said that she doesn't want to come back to live in this foster home. She obviously doesn't want to live anymore." I say as calmly as I can. I really wanna take her out of this place so she can live a better life. She can have that with me, I know she can. I even saw her shirt. She's a fan of ours and I think that adopting her would be a good idea for all of us. I've always wanted kids and Tony, Jaime, and Mike always wanted someone to have around, someone for them to just spend time with. Just like a little sister. "I would really like to adopt her..." I mumble.

The foster mother looks at me with eyes of hurt. "Do you even know her name? You don't know anything about her, what if she tries again? You guys would probably be touring and I don't think that's gonna be good for her." She says.

"Ew, why do you have all of those tattoos? You look ugly." A little kid says to Tony as he points with a disgusted expression. Tony just gives him a death stare and the kid just runs away. Fucking bastard, but you know, everyone has their own opinions.

"So anyway," I continue, "Will you tell me her name?"

"Her name is Alexandra. She is only thirteen years old. I can tell she's lost hope in getting adopted, so I think she will be very happy when she wakes up."

"Happy about what?" Alexandra asks from the staircase. She was so beautiful.

I get up and walk to her. I kneel in front of her and hold both her hands. "Alexandra, I would really like to adopt you. Don't worry about a thing because I will never let anyone hurt you. I promise."

Her eyes widen. Her smile is incredible. "A-are you serious?" she says with a small stutter. I thought it was adorable.

"Yes, I'm serious. Would you like that?"

"YES I WOULD LOVE THAT! HOW IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION?!" She starts to jump up and down and I stand up and hug her. I know this will be good for her.

I chuckle at her answer. "Go pack your things Ms. Fuentes!" I say as I watch her run up the stairs. "Jaime and Mike, why don't you go help her." They nod and walk up the stairs.

Alexandra's POV

Holy fucking shit nuggets, I'm getting adopted. And by the best people on fucking earth! I've dreamed of this moment for so long but I never knew I was going to get adopted by Vic Fuentes. I'm still in shock. I can hear footsteps coming up the stairs behind me. I walk into my room and I am followed by Mike and Jaime.

"Can we help?" Jaime asks. I smile and nod. They both ask me questions about my life, my experiences, my favorite bands, etc. We finish packing my clothes and my personal belongings and walk downstairs with bags. I can't believe this is happening...

"You ready?" Vic asks. I nod and give Jasmine one last hug before I go.

"I'm going to miss you Jasmine. Thank you for everything." I say with tears in my eyes. "I'm going to miss you too." she says in between sniffles. I walk to the doorstep and take one last glance at the home I've been living in for the past 2 years.

"Here I go..." I mumble to myself.

Ayyy... I know this sucks but hey, I tried my best. There will be more chapters tomorrow. I have the whole summer to kill. Goodnight :)

~Citlalli