Chapter 5

Kill me now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandra's POV

I woke up to the birds chirping outside my window and the smell of bacon coming from downstairs. I realize where I am and what happened yesterday. I look at the bandages on my wrist and sigh.

"Wait... Is Pierce The Veil actually downstairs...?"

I shoot up from my bed and squeal, I'm such a girl. I quickly rummage through my suitcase and slip on some red skinny jeans with an OM&M t-shirt. The shirt is a little too big for me so I just use a hair tie to tie it from the side and make sure the little tail isn't showing. I brush my hair and realize I forgot to take off my makeup. I use vaseline to take it off from under my eyes and apply just a bit of mascara, trying not to over do it. I slide my phone in my pocket and walk downstairs.

"Morning gorgeous," I hear Mike say as I walk into the kitchen. "You must be hungry, I'll have your breakfast ready in a minute." He says calmly with a friendly smile.

"Thanks Mike," I smile back at him. I only ate breakfast yesterday and that was only at around noon. It's 9:30am and I'm starving.

Mike gently puts the plate of eggs and bacon on the table in front of me.

"Thank you," I say. I take a bite and HOLY SHIT NUGGETS THIS IS AMAZING. I am in bacon heaven. I finish up and ask for a cup of water. I chug down the water and he chuckles.

"Where are the rest of the guys?" I ask.

"They're grocery shopping for tonight," he says while making a plate for himself.

"What's tonight?" I ask.

"Were having a party for you, All Time Low, Of Mice & Men, and Sleeping With Sirens. We're all really good friends and we want them all to meet you."

I stand there with my eyes wide open. "I have social anxiety, what if I stutter? What if I embarrass myself? What if-"

"You're gonna be fine, don't worry." Mike says calmly. Did I really just say that out loud? I can feel my cheeks heating up and just smile.

"I'll be in the living room..." I say.

I never realized how nice their living room is. A huge TV mounted on the wall, a small coffee table in front of the big black leather couch. This is gonna be mine too... I am snapped out of my thoughts when I hear the rest of the guys coming through the door.

"Heyy we're back!" I hear Jaime yell. He's so weird... But funny at the same time. I've seen his funny moments on youtube. I walk out of the living room and join them.

"Hey Alex! I hope you don't mind me calling you that, just a little nick name y'now?" Tony says as he skips up to me and squeezes my cheeks. His eyes are blood red and he smells like weed. He's so high.

"Yeah I don't mind, did you smoke a whole blunt or something? Damn." I chuckle as he attempts to do a handstand but fails and falls forward onto his back. Smartass. The rest of the band chuckles and starts to put the chips and balloons and other things for the party. I really hope I don't make a fool of myself.

"Hey um guys...? Can I take a picture with you? I ask shyly as I take out my phone. Fuck, did I just embarrass myself?

"Of course Alex, we're your family now. But send the pic to me so I can post it on my instagram." Vic says and winks. We take a few selfies and some being silly. The guys are so fun to be around. I send Vic the "normal" one of us just all smiling. A couple minutes later, I see that he posted it on instagram with the caption as "Meet my new daughter. If any of you say anything to her that'll make her upset, You're gonna get blocked. She'll be coming with us on tour too ;)" I chuckle and lock my phone and slide it in my pocket.

We just chilled the whole day and blew balloons with helium. We took a couple and tried to be funny with our high voices. I heard the doorbell ring and Vic went to go get open it. He took a balloon with him too.

"Hey guys, com on in." He says with a chipmunk voice. I start to crack up and I hear laughs from outside the living room. Party time. Oh shit...

I was thinking, maybe she should go on tour with them n shit you know? mkay. Did you like it? Yes? No? Okay...

~Citlalli